Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 54 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 11-17-2014, 05:25 PM   #425
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz and skins 202
Will do and let u know how they work out for me
Cool. Looking forward to seeing your results.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #426
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
Jarodd well done with the black set again this year! When I first looked at your setup for the set I must admit I was a little skeptical with the CPU ACC @ 55 due to the fact the USER pass D is awful, but after playing around with my own sliders I decided to plug yours in and I must say the game plays great. The Jets face a murders row of QB's right out of the gate and even with my crappy secondary they held their own against them. I play similar style of D like you and I try to cut off or jump the drags and slants with the MLB. I wish the USER man coverage was better in the game but I've learned to adjust and stay the course. I did lower USER ACC and CATCH as well as PASS BLOCKING.... Geno was completing way to high of a percentage and we all know how much he stinks! Thanks for all your time and effort.
Cool. I got a few more minor tweaks in the works so be on the look out for that. I wanna get a few more games in with them before I drop them off..
Old 11-18-2014, 03:36 PM   #427
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Are you able to complete fly and streak patterns with your black set. It seems that lowering the QBA also decreases the arm strength from what I have seen. So the streaks will all be underthrown.
Old 11-18-2014, 03:37 PM   #428
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hello Jarrodd,

I have played your madden sliders for madden 13 on the ps3. I still got the ps3 and now got madden 15 for it. I like the game, but have a few problems with how to adjust to my game level. On madden 13 I used a combo between your black and blue set. Here I started out at the red set, with only my QB accuracy lower.
The problem is a few things, I have a hard time running the football, getting about 2 yards a carry. But I also have a hard time stopping the run, just loosing a game with the Bills vs Bears and forte had about 10 yards a carry (this includes 2 UBER runs for about 50-60 yards, but I have that every game aswell). So how do I change this so I can run (I know I need a little practice at that aswell)? And in 4 games I think I had about 8 times that I could have sacked the opponent QB, but then my (CPU) teammate misses the tackle.. how do I fix that?
Because I don't really get sacks I can't really have a good pass defense aswell.

I like your sliders man! Just need to find the set that suits my level
Old 11-18-2014, 11:03 PM   #429
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Are you able to complete fly and streak patterns with your black set. It seems that lowering the QBA also decreases the arm strength from what I have seen. So the streaks will all be underthrown.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xahuc...ature=youtu.be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OnDE...ature=youtu.be
Old 11-18-2014, 11:05 PM   #430
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henki123
Hello Jarrodd,

I have played your madden sliders for madden 13 on the ps3. I still got the ps3 and now got madden 15 for it. I like the game, but have a few problems with how to adjust to my game level. On madden 13 I used a combo between your black and blue set. Here I started out at the red set, with only my QB accuracy lower.
The problem is a few things, I have a hard time running the football, getting about 2 yards a carry. But I also have a hard time stopping the run, just loosing a game with the Bills vs Bears and forte had about 10 yards a carry (this includes 2 UBER runs for about 50-60 yards, but I have that every game aswell). So how do I change this so I can run (I know I need a little practice at that aswell)? And in 4 games I think I had about 8 times that I could have sacked the opponent QB, but then my (CPU) teammate misses the tackle.. how do I fix that?
Because I don't really get sacks I can't really have a good pass defense aswell.

I like your sliders man! Just need to find the set that suits my level
I don't know if the gameplay is the same for PS3 and PS4 because most people aren't having issues getting sacks on PS4.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:31 AM   #431
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Interesting. I have been testing in Play Now. No way that happens in play now because the ball would be underthrown and picked. You can't leads the receiver like that unless you crank up the QBA in play now.

Guess I'll have to go into to Franchise to test.
Old 11-19-2014, 11:17 AM   #432
Rookie

OVR: 0

Played two games with ur black set,even tho I lost they were great games and had very competitive great job thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »