Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2014, 09:26 AM   #441
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

The Human QBA slider is incredibly sensitive. I was too accurate and able to complete fly patterns at 10. So I dropped it down to 5 and then the underthrows came. Moved it to 8 and too accurate.

The number I might be looking for is somewhere between 5 and 8, going to try 6 next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2014, 01:56 PM   #442
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
The Human QBA slider is incredibly sensitive. I was too accurate and able to complete fly patterns at 10. So I dropped it down to 5 and then the underthrows came. Moved it to 8 and too accurate.

The number I might be looking for is somewhere between 5 and 8, going to try 6 next.
You weren't able to hit it deep one time when you had it at 5?
Old 11-22-2014, 07:49 AM   #443
Rookie

OVR: 3
Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Why are there 2 numbers for CPU QBA on the green set? Can you give a more detailed explanation?

Last edited by Felkmaster; 11-22-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:12 PM   #444
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You weren't able to hit it deep one time when you had it at 5?
I probably hit 3 or 4 out of 20. I am fine with that, the problem is 15 or so were underthrown. Only going 40 yards when they needed to go 45+. Its intercepted more than its completed. At 6 I was seeing some overthrows.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:37 AM   #445
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0

Still using the same penalties from the OP? Man, ive read 50 post theories that make total sense about them, then i hit another thread, and they are championing the same ideals, except they are convinced the sliders operate the opposite direction.......Ugh, this effin game......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2014, 09:06 AM   #446
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felkmaster
Why are there 2 numbers for CPU QBA on the green set? Can you give a more detailed explanation?
For the CPU what you see in parenthesis is a lower number you can drop the CPU slider down to if you are struggling in that area.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:17 AM   #447
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Still using the same penalties from the OP? Man, ive read 50 post theories that make total sense about them, then i hit another thread, and they are championing the same ideals, except they are convinced the sliders operate the opposite direction.......Ugh, this effin game......
Yeah I don't have time for all that extra stuff. My sliders are built to work off moving the sliders up or down. I don't base them off the penalty sliders or anything else. Last year on the PS3 version the pass reaction or the pass coverage slider was reversed but that hasn't been the case this year. None of the sliders are reversed. My sliders work just fine without messing around with all the penalty slider theories. If the penalty sliders do affect the game play a lot that means my setup is working good combined with my sliders. I'm glad I don't have to deal with the extra headache of seeing what each penalty slider affects. If EA can drop a patch that would help fix the USER pass defense(without forcing the CPU to hold on to the ball and take dumb sacks)and help the CPU defend running plays up the middle better my sliders would be perfect for my play style.
Old 11-23-2014, 09:21 AM   #448
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
I probably hit 3 or 4 out of 20. I am fine with that, the problem is 15 or so were underthrown. Only going 40 yards when they needed to go 45+. Its intercepted more than its completed. At 6 I was seeing some overthrows.
So the deep throw seems more balanced with the USER accuracy at 6?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »