Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 12-04-2014, 04:15 PM   #457
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

I think the all-madden sliders are best i've seen posted. I made few tweaks but overall these give me a real challenge. I'm 0-3 with Raiders but could have won each game. I'm just gonna play a full season and see how it goes.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:19 PM   #458
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by btvs
I think the all-madden sliders are best i've seen posted. I made few tweaks but overall these give me a real challenge. I'm 0-3 with Raiders but could have won each game. I'm just gonna play a full season and see how it goes.
Cool. Which set are u using?
Old 12-04-2014, 10:01 PM   #459
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

black set. I had to drop cpu int a few points tho.
Old 12-05-2014, 08:57 PM   #460
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey JARODD21 or anyone who may know what to do. I am using your black set. straight up exactly the same. They are pretty good. good challenge. Only problem is, the same problem I have had with every set I have used. All I do is sack the QB. I have 6,7,8,9 sacks a game. I don't even have to blitz. just 4 man rush. I play on the D line. Depending on down and distance. If its 1st and 10 I'll play DT, if its 3rd and long DE. Either way if I play the DE I throw the tackle off me like they are a paper bag. Can someone throw me some advice on how to man it "HARD" to get sacks. It takes the fun out of the game when I don't even have to blitz. I tend to loose interest in Defense when I don't have to worry what I call for plays really cause I don't have to blitz
Old 12-07-2014, 02:37 PM   #461
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Still enjoying these sliders. In year 3 now. With the Raiders I went 6-10, 5-11, now I am in LA as the Aftershocks at 11-4. I've built a top defense with my secondary rankings the best statistically and their ratings show why. In both drafts I nailed great corners and was also able to sign Amukamara in the free agency in year one. My CB ratings are 90, 88, 86, 81, and 79 before confidence changes. That 88 is the first corner I drafted and the 81 is the rookie from the latest draft. I pretty much have an 85 or better player starting at every defensive position besides 80-81 overall BJ Raji at NT in my 3-4.

On the offensive side of things I struggled mightily the first couple of years because the Raiders were not that great. I was able so trade for RG3 because Carr was not working and RG3 was cheap and I wanted to risk developing him. The first year with him(season 2) he was not too great. I lost confidence in him and was able to sign a washed up Phillip Rivers in free agency heading into the current season. After a 4-4 start where I had no passing game whatsoever I benched Rivers, invested in getting Robert's confidence up and the offense has really taken off. I actually had my best apssing game ever 3 games ago where I went 17-17 200 yards, 2 TD's. The yards were nothing crazy, but he could not miss. This past victory (27-24) over the Broncos was not pretty passing and I threw a pick(my first in 5 or 6 games), but he still did enough to grab the win.

My only concern is that my rushing game is dominant. I am 1st in the league at 3299 yards rushing through 15 games. Now I did draft a stud RG who is already an 88 in his rookie year right now and I developed my offensive line nearly all last year and everyone has 90 run blocking or better. I also have had 88 overall CJ Spiller playing back for me the last two years with Chris Ivory coming in as well this year(It was Chris Johnson last year).

I am using your black set so run blocking is already set to 0. Is there anything else I can do to maybe nerf my run game just a bit or am I experiencing the type of success I probably should with a line full of 90+ run blocking lineman. These aren't just lineman that are 90 in RB and 75 in everything else. They all also have 85 pass blocking or better and great awareness in the mid 80's or higher as well as strength and impact blocking.

So I know my line is really really good and so is Spiller, so it's not crazy to think this team can run the ball on anyone, but I can't make up my mind if I am having just a little too much success, but it also looks like there is nothing I can do to nerf it, so I'm not sure what to do or think about it.

My passing game is still struggling because my WR corp is a washed up Roddy White, Devin Hester, Robert Meachem, and Jeremy Maclin. Hester has been my best WR surprisingly because he has not lost his speed like the others have. I did draft a WR this past draft who has started to get some playing time and is getting nice stats with his fresh legs and 95 speed that allows him to get huge YAC.

Sorry for the book and getting a bit off topic with franchise talk, but the main points are bolded above. Thanks for the awesome sliders again. I hadn't been in here in awhile, but I am still going with them strong.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 10:25 AM   #462
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0

canes21, I responded on another thread that you posted in...very motivated to begin a Raiders ccm. I play on coach mode and I really like Jarrod's style of setup because it gives you options. Coach mode is difficult to get a proper setting because I don't control any of the players. I'm going to start at the black set, play 4 games and then adjust from there if needed. I have 2 questions though: Do you play with assists on or off and what game speed do you play on? Thanks.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:19 PM   #463
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Assists off and normal game speed.

― Plato
Old 12-17-2014, 12:29 AM   #464
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

Ok. so I play on Green settings but slightly tweaked to ease it up as I'm not super good at madden. I have CPU QB acc at 15 and their run blocking at 35. and their pass D and coverage at 70. outside of that it's all the rest of the green sliders.

My bro is in my league and struggling in that they the CPU doesn't miss enough passes. is cranking our (HUM) pass D and coverage to 100 and lowering QB acc for (CPU) to 5 going to help with this? or is this game just plain busted for CPU pass accuracy and no way to fix it? I saw a few comments in that it was better after the patch but how do the rest of you think its playing? for those of you on my level that is.

Looking for help to fix this a bit so we have enough drive to keep playing it. thanks for any help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »