Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 12-20-2014, 11:26 AM   #473
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by btvs
black set. I had to drop cpu int a few points tho.
How has your season been going?
Old 12-20-2014, 11:35 AM   #474
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpic1
Any updates since the latest patch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They are up now man. Check em out and let me know how it goes.
Old 12-20-2014, 01:18 PM   #475
Rookie

OVR: 0

I played against the Broncos today and Peyton went for 18-21 150 Pyards with 3 TDs. And they had about 160+ rushing yards. Any tweaks reccomendations? Btw, I am using the block/black slider
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2014, 03:01 PM   #476
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeRRmarquicias
I played against the Broncos today and Peyton went for 18-21 150 Pyards with 3 TDs. And they had about 160+ rushing yards. Any tweaks reccomendations? Btw, I am using the block/black slider
You could drop the CPUs passing and Runblocking down to the blue set.. But you need to play at least 3-4 games to get a good sample size of how the sliders are playing. One game isn't a good sample size at all. Peyton Manning lighting you up isn't a bad thing either.
Old 12-22-2014, 11:55 AM   #477
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You could drop the CPUs passing and Runblocking down to the blue set.. But you need to play at least 3-4 games to get a good sample size of how the sliders are playing. One game isn't a good sample size at all. Peyton Manning lighting you up isn't a bad thing either.

I'm using the green set now. I got 1 main problem right now. First is the opponent's quarterback is really accurate; they usually just missed about 4-6 throws in my last 4 games (p. Manning, a. Davis, d. Brees, and j. Cutler).
What should I do?
Old 12-22-2014, 01:03 PM   #478
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeRRmarquicias
I'm using the green set now. I got 1 main problem right now. First is the opponent's quarterback is really accurate; they usually just missed about 4-6 throws in my last 4 games (p. Manning, a. Davis, d. Brees, and j. Cutler).
What should I do?
Lower there accuracy down 5 points. Play about 3-4 games and if you are having the same issues. Lower it down 5 more points..
Old 12-22-2014, 11:40 PM   #479
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

Hey Jarodd I see you also tweaked the FG acc down to 0? used to be 20 now it's 0. For CPU I agree for 0 as they don't miss much unless its just to far. The other game though, I was the patriots and went to kick like a 54 yarder (this was FG acc at 20) . I had it lined up fine and when I kicked it totally went off to the side something fierce! I mean I missed it so bad I was wondering how the hell it was that off. Have you seen this? Not sure if I want accuracy at 0 if I kick a FG that bad on 20 acc. That only happened the one time but man, that was terrible.

Thoughts?

Last edited by prezidentj33; 12-22-2014 at 11:44 PM.
Old 12-23-2014, 01:15 AM   #480
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by prezidentj33
Hey Jarodd I see you also tweaked the FG acc down to 0? used to be 20 now it's 0. For CPU I agree for 0 as they don't miss much unless its just to far. The other game though, I was the patriots and went to kick like a 54 yarder (this was FG acc at 20) . I had it lined up fine and when I kicked it totally went off to the side something fierce! I mean I missed it so bad I was wondering how the hell it was that off. Have you seen this? Not sure if I want accuracy at 0 if I kick a FG that bad on 20 acc. That only happened the one time but man, that was terrible.

Thoughts?
Make sure you point the arrow down before you kick or else it will sail like that for some reason. I don't know why but outside on the main menu you can setup the sliders separately for special teams but when you upload them to your franchise they share the same settings so I have it on 0 because the CPU never misses..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »