Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 12-29-2014, 10:26 AM   #497
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpic1
This game isn't realistic to begin with, so that ship sailed a long time ago. What I've done the last several years is start with the green set. If those get too easy move on to the next set. If you are playing a long term CFM these are really good. When your team gets built up and dominant, you can move up to the next set. That's why I like these the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I'm saying. I have to work with whatever they give me and set the sliders up to match my skill level and style of play. I hate when guys come on here talking nonsense like everyone skill level is the same. That's like saying every QB in the league should play the same and that's not the case. You have your A.Rodgers and P.Manning then you have your Geno Smith and R. Lindley. It's no different with Madden. It's a few guys that have to realize they play the game like Geno Smith and need to work on getting better. It's usually the guys who come in here knocking my sliders.
Old 12-29-2014, 01:26 PM   #498
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That's what I'm saying. I have to work with whatever they give me and set the sliders up to match my skill level and style of play. I hate when guys come on here talking nonsense like everyone skill level is the same. That's like saying every QB in the league should play the same and that's not the case. You have your A.Rodgers and P.Manning then you have your Geno Smith and R. Lindley. It's no different with Madden. It's a few guys that have to realize they play the game like Geno Smith and need to work on getting better. It's usually the guys who come in here knocking my sliders.
All right enough with the Geno bashing, he stinks and we all know that lol, on a serious note the black set is playing great! I was a little freaked out when you raised the CPU's ACC and lowered the USER PASS D but the games have been sweet. Don't get me wrong I got ROBO Flacco, but held Horse face and Marcia in the 60's while we beat them both. I have your boy Geno maxed out with 99's across the board and I thought USER ACC at 6 was to high but at the end of the year he was 63%, I would like to see USER INTS a little higher but I'll let you decide that...... well done.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:48 PM   #499
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greed8819
All right enough with the Geno bashing, he stinks and we all know that lol, on a serious note the black set is playing great! I was a little freaked out when you raised the CPU's ACC and lowered the USER PASS D but the games have been sweet. Don't get me wrong I got ROBO Flacco, but held Horse face and Marcia in the 60's while we beat them both. I have your boy Geno maxed out with 99's across the board and I thought USER ACC at 6 was to high but at the end of the year he was 63%, I would like to see USER INTS a little higher but I'll let you decide that...... well done.
If Geno can be consistent like he was yesterday I might have take him off that list.. Haha! Yeah once my game starts elevating I have no choice but to make a few tweaks in favor of the CPU but not anything I can't handle. I have 2 of my close friends testing stuff out too and I'm usually checking there games out on USTREAM to get a look at how things are playing. All 3 of us have different play styles so it really helps me balance things out.

You aren't getting enough picks with the USER INTs at 50? I'll monitor it. I get a decent amount of picks but I have to check with my friends and see where they stand with picks in there season. I would have to raise the CPUs to 55 too. I'm not sure if I want to do that. Haha! What was your record at the end of the season?
Old 12-29-2014, 06:11 PM   #500
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:
If Geno can be consistent like he was yesterday I might have take him off that list.. Haha! Yeah once my game starts elevating I have no choice but to make a few tweaks in favor of the CPU but not anything I can't handle. I have 2 of my close friends testing stuff out too and I'm usually checking there games out on USTREAM to get a look at how things are playing. All 3 of us have different play styles so it really helps me balance things out.

You aren't getting enough picks with the USER INTs at 50? I'll monitor it. I get a decent amount of picks but I have to check with my friends and see where they stand with picks in there season. I would have to raise the CPUs to 55 too. I'm not sure if I want to do that. Haha! What was your record at the end of the season?
The USER INTS was just wishful thinking....my damn DB's drop everything, 50 is fine by me. First year 11-5 lost first round, 2nd year 10-6 no playoffs (started 5-6 and ran the table but lost a head to head tie breaker with the Bungles) about to play the Niners in the Super Bowl and we are 14-2, wish me luck.
Old 12-29-2014, 07:35 PM   #501
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
The USER INTS was just wishful thinking....my damn DB's drop everything, 50 is fine by me. First year 11-5 lost first round, 2nd year 10-6 no playoffs (started 5-6 and ran the table but lost a head to head tie breaker with the Bungles) about to play the Niners in the Super Bowl and we are 14-2, wish me luck.
How many games have you played with the new tweaks? Mainly with the CPUs INTs at 50...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2014, 08:15 PM   #502
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

Quote:
How many games have you played with the new tweaks? Mainly with the CPUs INTs at 50...
Just lost to the Niners, running QB's are nightmares!!!!! I played a full season with the new tweaks, I think 50 plays well, Geno had 12 picks.
Old 12-29-2014, 09:57 PM   #503
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Just lost to the Niners, running QB's are nightmares!!!!! I played a full season with the new tweaks, I think 50 plays well, Geno had 12 picks.
That's cool. Yeah you definitely pay if you force most of your passes. 12 wasn't bad though. My friends threw 20 something in there seasons. Haha
Old 12-30-2014, 02:40 AM   #504
Rookie

OVR: 4

using the green set and just getting gashed through the air Dalton has completed 89 percent of his passes.....any tips/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »