Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 12-31-2014, 10:44 AM   #513
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I played a half of two different games...As Dallas I played SF...As Cincinnati, I played the Falcons. I wasn't successful as either...

I'm using the Blue set for HUM, but the green for CPU. One of the reasons I struggled, I think, is the inability to make 1st downs and hold onto the ball. So, I'm going to lower the HUM set to either green or red and see how that goes. Better time of possession for me will probably eliminate my perception of defensive ineptness. I'll keep you posted.
Are you playing these in CFM or Play Now? My sliders are strictly for CFM. They play out different in Play Now.

Yeah use the green or red set and gradually move up when you start improving on offense.
Old 12-31-2014, 10:55 AM   #514
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you playing these in CFM or Play Now? My sliders are strictly for CFM. They play out different in Play Now.

Yeah use the green or red set and gradually move up when you start improving on offense.
CFM as the Cowboys.

I just finished my first complete game against the 49ers. I got killed 41-6. I was actually only down 17-6 and was driving on the SF 20 in the 3rd quarter, but threw a horrible Pick 6 and was dominated from that point on.

I ended up with 102 rushing for about a 3.8 average. Romo was something like 27-35, but for only around 215.
Old 12-31-2014, 12:55 PM   #515
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
CFM as the Cowboys.

I just finished my first complete game against the 49ers. I got killed 41-6. I was actually only down 17-6 and was driving on the SF 20 in the 3rd quarter, but threw a horrible Pick 6 and was dominated from that point on.

I ended up with 102 rushing for about a 3.8 average. Romo was something like 27-35, but for only around 215.
Are you using the full green set? Maybe lower the CPUs INTs to 45 also if you feel like your passing needs to open up some. If you continue to struggle on defense aftef a couple of more games I'll give you a few adjustments to make.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2014, 01:27 PM   #516
Rookie

OVR: 0

Why is run blocking set to zero? Even at default it's hard to run if you don't have a pro bowl offensive line. With this setting I won't even be able to complete the hand off :P
Old 12-31-2014, 02:47 PM   #517
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Are you using the full green set? Maybe lower the CPUs INTs to 45 also if you feel like your passing needs to open up some. If you continue to struggle on defense aftef a couple of more games I'll give you a few adjustments to make.
I definitely need some help. Just played a quarter and a half vs. the Titans and it was a feeding frenzy. Averaged about 3 per carry, threw 3 pics, and couldn't stop anything they were doing at all. Broken tackles everywhere.

I came to these sliders b/c I was dominating other sliders with my run game, so I'm glad to see the opposite is possible. However, I'll go 0-16 with Dallas without some help.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:02 PM   #518
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforeseenx
Why is run blocking set to zero? Even at default it's hard to run if you don't have a pro bowl offensive line. With this setting I won't even be able to complete the hand off :P
It must be something you are doing wrong because running the ball is easy mainly up the middle so I don't know how you are getting tackled in the backfield like that unless you are getting caught running to the edge. That's the only time I lose yards. DTs never shed blocks. I gain at least 2-3 yards up the middle 90 percent of the time when I run inside. You must get the hand off and run right into your linemans back or the defender every time instead of finding the open hole which is always there. You need to practice on your cutbacks if you are having a hard time like that. Check the replays of your running plays and I guarantee you missed a hole you could have cut it back to.
Old 12-31-2014, 03:14 PM   #519
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I definitely need some help. Just played a quarter and a half vs. the Titans and it was a feeding frenzy. Averaged about 3 per carry, threw 3 pics, and couldn't stop anything they were doing at all. Broken tackles everywhere.

I came to these sliders b/c I was dominating other sliders with my run game, so I'm glad to see the opposite is possible. However, I'll go 0-16 with Dallas without some help.
Don't worry about it. We'll figure out a good balance for you. Lower the CPUs runblocking down 5 points and lower there INTs to 45. You need to play a few FULL games just to really get a good sample size of how the sliders are playing. Post some stats too when you get a chance.
Old 12-31-2014, 04:10 PM   #520
Rookie

OVR: 0

No I already considered all that. With the slider below 50 the DT's run over my o-line and hit me as I receive the hand off. On the other hand, a hole simply does not open up and I am forced to take it to the outside. With run blocking around 60 I start seeing positive gain up the middle but in small and inconsistent amounts.

This goes for when I do not control the running back as well.

I've seen this in over 50 games...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »