Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-01-2015, 10:58 PM   #529
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon10 Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Trying the red set with a little mix of green tonight! Finally got a ps4 and this was the first game i got.. Been playing madden on the ps3 for years! Excited to get the next gen madden going. Starting a cfm with America team!
Old 01-02-2015, 05:17 AM   #530
Rookie

Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I wish you would play more then a half. You probably could have got going. I've had plenty of games where I was terrible then started going in the 2nd half. Your not giving it a chance. Do you have the CPUs INTs at 45? Lower it to 40 if you do. Raise the USER runblocking to 5.
I agree with Jarodd, my team is almost always much better in the second half. Against very good teams I am often trailing at halftime, but most of the time I can come back and win. Against weaker teams it may be close at halftime, but in the end I win easily. I also cannot remember the last time I got a pick in the first half. Usually they come only in the fourth quarter.
Old 01-02-2015, 10:09 AM   #531
Rookie

Played a few preseason games and the first game vs SF. Lost 27-13, Romo had 5 picks with pick 6 to seal the deal. Kept them in check and help Kap to under 200 yard passing but made a few too many mistakes lol. Overall the sliders were amazing!! My only issue is the pass reaction and pass coverage with some of the picks being a little much for me lol so I lowered them by 7 for game two and go from there!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2015, 10:58 AM   #532
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall.canadian
Played a few preseason games and the first game vs SF. Lost 27-13, Romo had 5 picks with pick 6 to seal the deal. Kept them in check and help Kap to under 200 yard passing but made a few too many mistakes lol. Overall the sliders were amazing!! My only issue is the pass reaction and pass coverage with some of the picks being a little much for me lol so I lowered them by 7 for game two and go from there!
You should have only lowered the CPUs INTs to 45 and left the pass coverage and pass reaction at 70.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:40 PM   #533
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I wish you would play more then a half. You probably could have got going. I've had plenty of games where I was terrible then started going in the 2nd half. Your not giving it a chance. Do you have the CPUs INTs at 45? Lower it to 40 if you do. Raise the USER runblocking to 5.
I lowered CPU INT to 40 and played a full game of Cowboys at Titans...

Great game. I eeked it out 19-15 by making a 4th and goal stop at the 3. The Titans only managed 5 field goals. They hit field goals on all 4 of their 1st half possessions. I actually forced them to punt twice in the 2nd half, recovered a fumble and made the aforementioned 4th down stop to end it.

Stats wise...
Romo 21-33 178 and 1 INT
Mettenberger 20-29 212

Murray 26-115 and a TD
Dunbar 5-24 and a TD

307 total offense for me, 311 for Tennessee.

This was a grinder.
Old 01-02-2015, 02:06 PM   #534
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I lowered CPU INT to 40 and played a full game of Cowboys at Titans...

Great game. I eeked it out 19-15 by making a 4th and goal stop at the 3. The Titans only managed 5 field goals. They hit field goals on all 4 of their 1st half possessions. I actually forced them to punt twice in the 2nd half, recovered a fumble and made the aforementioned 4th down stop to end it.

Stats wise...
Romo 21-33 178 and 1 INT
Mettenberger 20-29 212

Murray 26-115 and a TD
Dunbar 5-24 and a TD

307 total offense for me, 311 for Tennessee.

This was a grinder.
Cool.. Hopefully this is the perfect combination for you. Let me know how your next few games go.
Old 01-03-2015, 01:19 AM   #535
Rookie

Hi,
I am new to this thread and have never used your sliders before. But I am an experienced madden player and am looking for sliders that will really challenge me.
That being said, I plan on jumping right into your black sliders, but was wondering if you were open to helping me tweak them as I go to make sure they end up just right.
Thanks and props on your slider set and commitment to helping other players with these!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2015, 03:03 AM   #536
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixjaidin
Hi,
I am new to this thread and have never used your sliders before. But I am an experienced madden player and am looking for sliders that will really challenge me.
That being said, I plan on jumping right into your black sliders, but was wondering if you were open to helping me tweak them as I go to make sure they end up just right.
Thanks and props on your slider set and commitment to helping other players with these!
Yeah no problem man. Play at least 3 games to get a good sample size. I'll definitely help you adjust if you run into some issues after those. Keep me posted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »