Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 68 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-03-2015, 04:24 AM   #537
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Awesome, thanks boss...will do!
Old 01-03-2015, 07:49 AM   #538
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
You should have only lowered the CPUs INTs to 45 and left the pass coverage and pass reaction at 70.
Ive noticed that most people that have posted sliders are having pr/pc around 50/30. Im wondering why do you have is set so high? I have a really good set but after a season or so i feel i need to adjust things and i keep getting slideritist. Lol. Im not seeing a lot of hum picks at 50/45/30. But its a good set my numbers are about right other than that. I see about 1 to 2 with cpu at 50/33/35. Im just curious about your set seems like people like it. Ive been using fist of rage and they are a great challenge just low hum int. Im on year 2 with the chargers 3-4. 7 games and have 0 picks. I think i only had 6 my whole 1st season but threw about 18.
Old 01-03-2015, 09:04 AM   #539
Pro

OVR: 4

After beating the Titans in a grinder, I got flattened by the Rams 37-3. I took the opening kickoff and hit a field goal. That was the end of the scoring for me. Murray only had about 50 yards rushing, but that was mostly because I was behind and throwing the ball. I couldn't move the ball at all. Romo had around 140 yards passing and threw 4 INT's. I was overwhelmed.

I'm going to raise the HUM run block to 5 as you suggested, so that will mean I have your green sliders with CPU INT at 40 and HUM Run Blk at 5.
Old 01-03-2015, 01:39 PM   #540
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Do you see fumbles by the human and Ai with your set? By rbs and wr as well as the qb? How many a game do you see? I would like to raise the fumble slider on my set but I literally don't see any fumbles by the rb and wr if it's above 5
Old 01-03-2015, 03:15 PM   #541
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ive noticed that most people that have posted sliders are having pr/pc around 50/30. Im wondering why do you have is set so high? I have a really good set but after a season or so i feel i need to adjust things and i keep getting slideritist. Lol. Im not seeing a lot of hum picks at 50/45/30. But its a good set my numbers are about right other than that. I see about 1 to 2 with cpu at 50/33/35. Im just curious about your set seems like people like it. Ive been using fist of rage and they are a great challenge just low hum int. Im on year 2 with the chargers 3-4. 7 games and have 0 picks. I think i only had 6 my whole 1st season but threw about 18.
I like having it high like that because I need the CPU to have the best coverage they can against my passing. I'm real good at passing the ball around with a bunch of different looks and I keep the CPU off balance a lot so that is my reasoning for having it that high on the black set. I have it lower on the other sets to tone down the intensity some but those sets are still higher then most of the sets on here but I have the USER accuracy and pass blocking higher on those sets to compensate.

Yeah I have the INTs at 50 because of that reason. I wasn't seeing many picks with the INTs lower and having INTs at 50 also helps out the coverage too. I was thinking about going to 55 but the CPUs INTs become a little too crazy that high so I'm not sure if I wanna do that yet. It's fine at 50 though. It would definitely be a big adjustment for you though. The CPUs coverage is definitely good but not impossible to throw on as it looks. Try out my green set and see how it goes. I'll help you adjust the sliders if you have any issues.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:29 PM   #542
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Wink Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
After beating the Titans in a grinder, I got flattened by the Rams 37-3. I took the opening kickoff and hit a field goal. That was the end of the scoring for me. Murray only had about 50 yards rushing, but that was mostly because I was behind and throwing the ball. I couldn't move the ball at all. Romo had around 140 yards passing and threw 4 INT's. I was overwhelmed.

I'm going to raise the HUM run block to 5 as you suggested, so that will mean I have your green sliders with CPU INT at 40 and HUM Run Blk at 5.
Yeah hopefully that adjustment helps you out a little. You can maybe raise the USER Passblocking to 80 also to give yourself a little more time to go through your progressions and find someone open. It sounds like you are struggling with that. You can't force passes to your first read all the time. You have to read the coverage and go through progressions. You will always struggle if you force passes to your first option every time. Before you snap the ball you should know exactly what route everyone is running. It will help you go through your reads better. Check the replays of all your passes and see if you could have made a better decision with the pass you threw. I guarantee you will see open players you could have thrown to but you didn't look around. You should always have a check down route too. Work on these things and you'll get better with your passing.. Let me know how those tweaks work out.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:33 PM   #543
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Do you see fumbles by the human and Ai with your set? By rbs and wr as well as the qb? How many a game do you see? I would like to raise the fumble slider on my set but I literally don't see any fumbles by the rb and wr if it's above 5
Nope I wasn't seeing much at 5 besides the QB sometimes.. I been currently working with it at 2 right now. I tested it at 0 and 1 but it was a little too much fumbling going on with the slider that low. 2 seems okay so far but I wanna get a few more games in before I make that change official. 2 or 3 is probably the sweet spot IMO.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:07 PM   #544
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Nope I wasn't seeing much at 5 besides the QB sometimes.. I been currently working with it at 2 right now. I tested it at 0 and 1 but it was a little too much fumbling going on with the slider that low. 2 seems okay so far but I wanna get a few more games in before I make that change official. 2 or 3 is probably the sweet spot IMO.
Thanks for the reply. Actually 5 is pretty decent with human tackling at 5. I would like to raise it to make the AI use more specialty moves, but it looks like I'll have to roll with that to see reasonable amount of fumbles. Anything below 5 and the QB may fumble too much. I'm seeing 3 to 4 fumbles per game with that so everything is falling in place with NFL averages and I see the RBs and WRs fumble occassionally.

The AI still runs pretty good if you set the AI blocking high enough. In fact they will flat out destroy you if you raise it above 55.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »