Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 69 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2015, 04:18 PM   #545
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Thanks for the reply. Actually 5 is pretty decent with human tackling at 5. I would like to raise it to make the AI use more specialty moves, but it looks like I'll have to roll with that to see reasonable amount of fumbles. Anything below 5 and the QB may fumble too much. I'm seeing 3 to 4 fumbles per game with that so everything is falling in place with NFL averages and I see the RBs and WRs fumble occassionally.

The AI still runs pretty good if you set the AI blocking high enough. In fact they will flat out destroy you if you raise it above 55.
Oh I have the CPUs fumbles at 35. They fumble a decent amount of time matched up with the USER Tackling at 35. I think as long as you keep the USER tackling either higher or the same as the CPUs fumbling you'll see a fair amount of fumbles from them..
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 04:35 PM   #546
Rookie
 
ApexPredator724's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Always loved your sliders man, going to give these a shot when I get home. Looks like all the bugs are worked out which is why I have waited so long.
ApexPredator724 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 05:14 PM   #547
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredator724
Always loved your sliders man, going to give these a shot when I get home. Looks like all the bugs are worked out which is why I have waited so long.
Hey what's going on? There still a few things I wish was better but I'm satisfied with where the sliders are at now for my play style. I'm now at a point where I'm just gonna help others with tips or adjust the sliders to suit there style of play. Let me know how your games go. Play at least 3 games to get a good sample size. Which set do you plan on starting with?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 05:58 PM   #548
Rookie
 
ApexPredator724's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Hey what's going on? There still a few things I wish was better but I'm satisfied with where the sliders are at now for my play style. I'm now at a point where I'm just gonna help others with tips or adjust the sliders to suit there style of play. Let me know how your games go. Play at least 3 games to get a good sample size. Which set do you plan on starting with?
Red Set to start, I've played Madden forever but don't want to jump straight to the hardest set until I've seen how the game plays out for me.
ApexPredator724 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 06:17 PM   #549
Pro
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2002
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

So I did the thing you hate...played a partial game with HUM Run Block at 5 and Pass Blocking at 80...Murray was going off with 17-85 in only a quarter and a half...Does run block at 5 really make that big of a difference? Also, my defense was getting TORCHED by Brees. He had over 200 in that short time...

Should I go back to 0 for run, but leave pass at 80??? Also, Hum punting at 35...Why? I seem to be hitting punts way too short.
kpeercy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 06:27 PM   #550
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
So I did the thing you hate...played a partial game with HUM Run Block at 5 and Pass Blocking at 80...Murray was going off with 17-85 in only a quarter and a half...Does run block at 5 really make that big of a difference? Also, my defense was getting TORCHED by Brees. He had over 200 in that short time...

Should I go back to 0 for run, but leave pass at 80??? Also, Hum punting at 35...Why? I seem to be hitting punts way too short.
Running the ball can be easy and you probably was getting use to how the gameplay was at 0 but it would have been best to get a bigger sample size just to make sure it wasn't just the Saints D. You can't be too upset with D.Brees lighting you. I would have seen your point if that had of been Geno or some other low rated QB lighting you up but you still need to play more(full) games.. That is the only way we'll find out the issues.

When I had the punts higher the CPU was booming 80 punts like it was nothing so I had to nk choice but to lower it down since we share the same special teams as the CPU in CFM. You just have to try and get the kicking meter as high as you can when you punt. If it continues to be an issue for you raise the punt power up to 40 or 45.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 06:29 PM   #551
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredator724
Red Set to start, I've played Madden forever but don't want to jump straight to the hardest set until I've seen how the game plays out for me.
Yeah you can't do that.. Which of my sets do you usually play with past Maddens?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2015, 06:40 PM   #552
Rookie
 
ApexPredator724's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah you can't do that.. Which of my sets do you usually play with past Maddens?
Used to start with green but have way too easy a time and move up to red then black. Figured I'd just start red this time so I don't have a bunch of fairly easy wins to start my season.
ApexPredator724 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:53 AM.

Top -