Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Green set.
Old 10-01-2014, 10:49 PM   #50
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Nice....TY

I see Pass Reaction is the same for HUM/CPU at 100 for all skill level sets....

Was wondering the theory behind that because, really, no one has been able to agree on whether 0 is faster reaction or 100 is...

I have tried it at both extremes and saw no real difference in general, but that on certain routes 0 seemed faster, but then on other routes 100 seemed faster...
I tested in Practice one day to see if it was reversed like it was on 13 and 25(PS3), and couldn't see a difference either but going off the CPUs coverage with both sliders at 100 on the black set seems like it's working good for them so for now I'm going to assume it's not reversed..
Old 10-01-2014, 10:53 PM   #51
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by drockthebeast
Green set.
Okay cool.. Well Geno isn't the most accurate QB but I guess you can raise the USER accuracy to 25 and maybe raise the CPUs passblocking to the red set. See how that works for a few games. Make sure you get a good sample size of games to see how the sliders are working before you make anymore changes..
Old 10-01-2014, 10:59 PM   #52
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I tried reaction time at 15.. Wasn't the best, but not worst.. But I bumped it back up afterwards. I think it needs to be like 45 and up... Not completely sure, I'll play some more
I had the pass reaction and Pass coverage confused. I already have that at 100. I meant to say earliar I'm going to mess around with the pass coverage some more. Maybe bump that up to 85 and test it out.. See if the coverage improves for the USER without having a sackfest....
Old 10-01-2014, 11:25 PM   #53
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I had the pass reaction and Pass coverage confused. I already have that at 100. I meant to say earliar I'm going to mess around with the pass coverage some more. Maybe bump that up to 85 and test it out.. See if the coverage improves for the USER without having a sackfest....
Hopefully it will work, hope there's a a sweet spot that doesn't cause sackfest and gives us realistic completion percentages... Would be nice.

You're pretty darn close to a perfect set! Not to much wrong with this year of Madden... Just a bit of lack of the AI. Besides that game is pretty solid.

Also, have you figured out pass coverage is reversed or reaction time?

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 10-01-2014 at 11:29 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:12 AM   #54
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I tested in Practice one day to see if it was reversed like it was on 13 and 25(PS3), and couldn't see a difference either but going off the CPUs coverage with both sliders at 100 on the black set seems like it's working good for them so for now I'm going to assume it's not reversed..
So the conclusion, if not reversed as you have observed is, that 100 is faster reaction time? Am I understanding correctly?

thank you in advance for you help and reply on this subject
Old 10-02-2014, 02:19 AM   #55
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
So the conclusion, if not reversed as you have observed is, that 100 is faster reaction time? Am I understanding correctly?

thank you in advance for you help and reply on this subject
Yeah that's what I believe..
Old 10-02-2014, 02:22 AM   #56
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Hopefully it will work, hope there's a a sweet spot that doesn't cause sackfest and gives us realistic completion percentages... Would be nice.

You're pretty darn close to a perfect set! Not to much wrong with this year of Madden... Just a bit of lack of the AI. Besides that game is pretty solid.

Also, have you figured out pass coverage is reversed or reaction time?
Yeah a nice little patch could help this problem. They just need to tighten up the coverage for the USER against the CPU. At least make it adjustable with the slider.. I mean there's more problems then that but that's one of the main problems right now as far as gameplay goes..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »