Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 71 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-04-2015, 09:35 AM   #561
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
What set do u use
Green with the above adjustments.
Old 01-04-2015, 01:31 PM   #562
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Josh or someone with multiple games played on these sets id like to see some stats from blue and/or red sets if any are out there..please? You can pm me a link or whatever is easier. Thanks in advance. I saw in these recent posts of box scores rushing was high i think that jax vs. Eagles game it was 6+ yards for each team that makes me a little weiry.
I think RPS legit posted some stats from his game using the red set on the last page. Best thing I can tell you to do is try it out for yourself. You play style might not be the same as the guy who played the Jaguar vs Eagles game. Your results might be different. Everyone doesn't play the same. It also depends on the team you are using too. Philly ran all over Jacksonville in real life..
Old 01-04-2015, 02:05 PM   #563
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpeercy
I played the entire Cowboys vs. Saints game and got killed 37-21. I scored 15 meaningless points in the 4th to make it semi-respectable. I failed to make the Saints punt a single time. The only 2 stops I got were INT's. My defense was horrendous.

Brees 22-29 306 2 TD 2 INT
Romo 27-44 207 3 INT

Ingram 22-98 1 TD
Murray 21-97 2 TD

On a side note, I scored twice in the 4th by using the "Concept" method of calling my plays. That's the first time I've done that and it lead to 2 scores. That could've been b/c it was 37-6 after 3 and the Saints were playing soft, but I'm not sure. I'll do more of that going forward. This game was with HUM running at 5 and pass block at 80. Any defensive suggestions?
You have to mix it up with different stuff. 2 Man, blitz, Cover 3, and cover 2. Who do you control on defense? You definitely have to make an impact with the player you are controlling. Your defense wasn't that bad against the Titans. It might of just been that game against the Saints.
Old 01-04-2015, 02:34 PM   #564
Rookie

ApexPredator724's Arena

OVR: 0

What exactly is the "Concept" method?
Old 01-04-2015, 08:50 PM   #565
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I think RPS legit posted some stats from his game using the red set on the last page. Best thing I can tell you to do is try it out for yourself. You play style might not be the same as the guy who played the Jaguar vs Eagles game. Your results might be different. Everyone doesn't play the same. It also depends on the team you are using too. Philly ran all over Jacksonville in real life..
Jarodd,
I am using the black set. I wasn't able to stop the Philly rush much with my cruddy defense, but I also was making a HUGE mistake that I just discovered playing a friend that made it even harder (was Pass Committing every play out of habit from M25) so we'll see what happens next.

And yes, Josh, I run a heavy run game typically because I am very good at rushing the ball. I'm working on making it more difficult for myself. But those numbers came off of a couple big runs of 20+ yards. Majority were 1-3 yards for me.
Old 01-04-2015, 08:53 PM   #566
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexPredator724
What exactly is the "Concept" method?
Concept play calling organizes plays by the concepts they use (IE. Flood concept, Levels, Spot, etc.)
Old 01-04-2015, 10:00 PM   #567
Pro

tyler28's Arena

I finally had a chance to plug in your set. I loved the results. I chose the red set with a couple black set mods. Cpu rush 50 pb 100 and int 45 for both. I was the browns vs. Steelers. I found the passing to be what i was looking for the stats were right on. Mainzel had 230 2td 2int and 2 costly fum. Big ben just over 200 with 1td 2 int. The biggest part of the game were the turnovers i was up 30 to 24 and all i had to do was kneel it but i refuse to because of the neg 2 yard stat. Lol so i fumbled with pitt returning it for the td to win 31 to 30. It was a fun game and it didnt feel cheesy and thats all im looking for right now. It was a challenge and felt like the game could go any way at any moment because of the turnovers. Pitt also fumbled twice so it didnt feel outta wack. I think ill stick with this set. I did rush for about 130 at 5 ypc so what would u suggest to tighten that up to around 4 ypc since rb is already at 0? Other than that im pleased.
Old 01-04-2015, 11:09 PM   #568
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixjaidin
Jarodd,
I am using the black set. I wasn't able to stop the Philly rush much with my cruddy defense, but I also was making a HUGE mistake that I just discovered playing a friend that made it even harder (was Pass Committing every play out of habit from M25) so we'll see what happens next.

And yes, Josh, I run a heavy run game typically because I am very good at rushing the ball. I'm working on making it more difficult for myself. But those numbers came off of a couple big runs of 20+ yards. Majority were 1-3 yards for me.
Cool. There's not many guys who use my full black set. I always like seeing results from guys using it. Have you had a chance to get anymore games in?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »