Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2014, 09:33 AM   #57
Rookie
 
mathteacherct's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

So I used the red set on All-Madden last night. Played 3 games. I use the Raiders, so I expect low performance.
1st game was vs Browns. Lost my missed field goal. It was actually a good game. Score not too high.
2nd was Seahawks. They beat me like I owed them money!!! The D on that team is really tough! They could run and pass like I was a Pee-wee team. Kinda what I expect later this year when those teams actually meet.
Played Denver next. Like Raiders tend to do, held a tight game for the first half then the wheels fel off. Peyton beat the crap out of my secondary.
I can't really blame the game for my losses. I made a lot of user errors that led to pick-6 a couple time ("no that was the wrong button!!")
I really enjoy what you have put together. A patch will help to keep the secondary doing a better job. Many times the CPU reciever was wide open by about a 10yd radius. Even the Raiders aren't THAT bad!
I'll keep playing and look forward to tweeks.
mathteacherct is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 11:32 AM   #58
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Jarodd, a few questions. I changed my speed to slow, just felt better for me...do you think that makes much of a difference? I think you said in previous post your were not using heat seaker, assist, ect. Does that make the game play different if you elect to use them?
Finally, when doing your CFM, do you have the computer update the player progression weekly, every 4 weeks, yearly?

thanks i have to say this is best madden i have played in awhile, just a few minor things that patch should fix.
spboden is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:32 PM   #59
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathteacherct
So I used the red set on All-Madden last night. Played 3 games. I use the Raiders, so I expect low performance.
1st game was vs Browns. Lost my missed field goal. It was actually a good game. Score not too high.
2nd was Seahawks. They beat me like I owed them money!!! The D on that team is really tough! They could run and pass like I was a Pee-wee team. Kinda what I expect later this year when those teams actually meet.
Played Denver next. Like Raiders tend to do, held a tight game for the first half then the wheels fel off. Peyton beat the crap out of my secondary.
I can't really blame the game for my losses. I made a lot of user errors that led to pick-6 a couple time ("no that was the wrong button!!")
I really enjoy what you have put together. A patch will help to keep the secondary doing a better job. Many times the CPU reciever was wide open by about a 10yd radius. Even the Raiders aren't THAT bad!
I'll keep playing and look forward to tweeks.
Thanks man. Glad you are enjoying them so far. Keep me posted on the rest of your games..
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 03:58 PM   #60
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Jarodd, a few questions. I changed my speed to slow, just felt better for me...do you think that makes much of a difference? I think you said in previous post your were not using heat seaker, assist, ect. Does that make the game play different if you elect to use them?
Finally, when doing your CFM, do you have the computer update the player progression weekly, every 4 weeks, yearly?

thanks i have to say this is best madden i have played in awhile, just a few minor things that patch should fix.
I'm not sure because I haven't played on slow before but if it's working for you role with it. I haven't played with the heat seaker or assist on before so I wouldn't know how much it affects the gameplay.

I haven't started my CFM. I just been tested the gameplay during CFM right now.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 04:56 PM   #61
Rookie
 
tylorlenart's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

What's up man? I was just asking Saints7 the other day where you were. I'm at school right now, but ill test these out after the Angels game. Playoff baseball >>> TNF
tylorlenart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:32 PM   #62
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylorlenart
What's up man? I was just asking Saints7 the other day where you were. I'm at school right now, but ill test these out after the Angels game. Playoff baseball >>> TNF
What's going on man? Yeah let me know how it goes when you start testing.
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 07:34 PM   #63
Pro
 
MvPeterson2828's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Prescott Valley, Arizona.
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

No testing tonight. My Vikings are on tonight!

But Has anyone noticed any difference in gameplay with Heat seeker, Bawk hawk, etc on/off?


I agree Jarodd. A little patch to fix sacks, and pass coverage a bit, would make things better... This years madden isn't terrible, ten times better than 13 and 25... Hopefully EA puts a patch out to make this game ten times more enjoyable!

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 10-02-2014 at 07:44 PM.
MvPeterson2828 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:32 AM   #64
Rookie
 
tylorlenart's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Here are the stats for the game i played

Offense Red Set Defense Green Set

Bucs 17 (Me) vs Redskins 9

Total Offense 319/300

Rush Yards 96/55

Passing Yards 223/244

First downs 16/19

Total Yards 433/361

Turnovers 1/2

3rd Down 5-11/5-11

Red Zone 3-3/0-2

Individual Stats

Bucs
Passing
Matthew Stafford 17/26 223 yards 0 TD 1 INT

Rushing
Matt Forte 26 att 71 yards 2.7 avg 0 TD's
Christine Michael 4 att 10 yards 2 TD's
Knile Davis 2 att 8 yards
Erik Lorig 2 att 9 yards

Receiving
AJ Green 5 Rec 61 yards
Matt Forte 4 rec 74 yards
Desean Jackson 3 rec 47 yards
Jermaine Gresham 3 rec 17 yards
Brandin Cooks 2 rec 24 yards

Defense
Vontaze Burfict 7 tak 1 sack
Justin Tuck 4 tak 2 sacks
Ryan Kerrigan 4 tak 2 sacks
Cory Greenwood 2 tak 2 sacks
Anthony Spencer 2 tak 1 sack 1 FF
Mychal Kendricks 4 tak 1 FF 1 FR
Jonathan Joseph 4 tak 1 FR
Michael Kendricks 4 tak 1 FR


Washington

Passing
Christian Ponder 20/27 236 yards
Ryan Tannehil 8/10 72 yards

Rushing
Trent Richardson 9 att 17 yards
Christian Ponder 5 att 38 yards
Henry Hynoski 1 att 1 yard

Receiving
Zach Miller 8 Rec 105 yards
Trent Richardson 6 rec 33 yards
Cody Latimer 5 rec 42 yards
Jeremy Maclin 3 rec 33 yards
Lestar Jean 3 rec 60 yards
Jerricho Cotchery 3 rec 35 yards

Defense
David Harris 9 tak
Donald Butler 8 tak
Adrian Wilson 6 tak
Deangelo Hall 1 tak 1 INT

Last edited by tylorlenart; 10-03-2014 at 11:40 AM.
tylorlenart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.

Top -