Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 87 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2015, 09:11 PM   #689
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Can someone please tell me how many min per quarter play well with the player mode with these sliders?
crucialcullen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 09:42 PM   #690
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Baltimore at Cleveland
Box score 1st 2cd 3rd 4th final
Blt________7__21__10__10__48
Clv________3__7___7___0___17
Away vs Home stats
48 score 17
481 total off 355
137 rushing yards 119
344 passing yards 236
16 first downs 19
17 pr yards 0
14 kr yards 146
512 total yards 501
0 turnovers 2
6-9(66%) 3rd down conv 1-8(12%)
No fourth downs
Redzone 100% both teams
No penalties
29:13 t.o.p. 26:47

Passing leaders
Joe Flacco 158.1 17-22 327yrd 4td 0int
Tyrol Taylor 104.2 5-5 45yrd 0td 0int
Johnny Manziel 90.1 23-34 278yrd 1td 1int

Rushing leaders
Justin forsett 15-96yrd 2td
Cierre wood 6-21yrd 1fum
Ben tate 12-70yrd
Johnny Manziel 6-42yrd 1td 1fum

This game was sad they outplayed me on every aspect of the game and it look like my def didn't even want to be here today couldn't get anything going at all until the mid of third and fourth
RNG Killer 3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:08 PM   #691
Hall Of Fame
 
canes21's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I haven't accomplished that yet. I came close one game and ended up fumbling in my territory and they scored after that. Haha! What are the adjustments you have with the sliders?
I think all I have done is lower the CPU Accuracy. On the default 50 or whatever it was whenever I first put these in, the only incompletions were drops or tips. It is lowered really low. Like 5ish. I still see games where the CPU goes 20-25, but for the most part the good QBs play good and the poor ones play poorly. Like Tarpley, for what used to be the Chargers. He is a 99 and generally tears me apart and goes for 70% and never throws a pick against me. And then when I played the Redskins or this past game, Bridgewater is the Skins QB and is still like a 73. Him and the Dreadnoughts(Bengals) QB's barely had over 50% and were way off target. There was 6 straight passes last game that never had a chance. His guys were open, he just lead them too far or threw it at their feet.

So even at 4 or 5 I see as realistic QB play as I have ever seen in a video game.
__________________
I like sports.
canes21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 01:27 AM   #692
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Cleveland at Tennessee
Box score 1st 2cd 3rd 4th Final
Clv_______10___6___7____0___23
Ten______14___10__7____7___38

Away vs Home stats
23 score 38
345 total offense 504
70 rushing yards 258
275 passing yards 246
18 first downs 13
12 PR yards 25
146 kr yards 87
503 total yards 616
3 turnovers 2
9-19 47% 3rd down conv. 2-8 25%
3-3 100% 4th down conv. 0-0
75% redzone 66%
Penalties 1-5 on them
33:43 t.o.p. 22:13

Passing leaders
Johnny Manziel 52.7 35-56 280yrd 0td 3int
Charlie Whitehurst 104.4 14-21 256 yrd 1td 1int

Rushing leaders
Shonn green 21-253yrd 4td 0fum
Ben tate 15-62yrd 0td 0fum

As you can tell my last two games my def has not came to play at all lol their getting man handled lol but hey I'm 2-2 on the season with a rebuild team and it's pretty challenging
RNG Killer 3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 02:42 PM   #693
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I think all I have done is lower the CPU Accuracy. On the default 50 or whatever it was whenever I first put these in, the only incompletions were drops or tips. It is lowered really low. Like 5ish. I still see games where the CPU goes 20-25, but for the most part the good QBs play good and the poor ones play poorly. Like Tarpley, for what used to be the Chargers. He is a 99 and generally tears me apart and goes for 70% and never throws a pick against me. And then when I played the Redskins or this past game, Bridgewater is the Skins QB and is still like a 73. Him and the Dreadnoughts(Bengals) QB's barely had over 50% and were way off target. There was 6 straight passes last game that never had a chance. His guys were open, he just lead them too far or threw it at their feet.

So even at 4 or 5 I see as realistic QB play as I have ever seen in a video game.
Well that's cool the accuracy that low is working for you. I don't know if it's my scheme or what but the CPU QB just didn't play good when I had the accuracy that low. This is testing I was doing in my games and also from 2 of my close friends who stream there games for me so I can get a different look from a different play style. What is your record?
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 02:43 PM   #694
MVP
 
Jarodd21's Arena
 
OVR: 42
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 10,138
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG Killer 3
Cleveland at Tennessee
Box score 1st 2cd 3rd 4th Final
Clv_______10___6___7____0___23
Ten______14___10__7____7___38

Away vs Home stats
23 score 38
345 total offense 504
70 rushing yards 258
275 passing yards 246
18 first downs 13
12 PR yards 25
146 kr yards 87
503 total yards 616
3 turnovers 2
9-19 47% 3rd down conv. 2-8 25%
3-3 100% 4th down conv. 0-0
75% redzone 66%
Penalties 1-5 on them
33:43 t.o.p. 22:13

Passing leaders
Johnny Manziel 52.7 35-56 280yrd 0td 3int
Charlie Whitehurst 104.4 14-21 256 yrd 1td 1int

Rushing leaders
Shonn green 21-253yrd 4td 0fum
Ben tate 15-62yrd 0td 0fum

As you can tell my last two games my def has not came to play at all lol their getting man handled lol but hey I'm 2-2 on the season with a rebuild team and it's pretty challenging
Yeah it seems like you are getting a lot of variety with your games now..
__________________
Madden 17(All-Madden)sliders http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Jarodd21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:08 PM   #695
Hall Of Fame
 
canes21's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tennessee
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Well that's cool the accuracy that low is working for you. I don't know if it's my scheme or what but the CPU QB just didn't play good when I had the accuracy that low. This is testing I was doing in my games and also from 2 of my close friends who stream there games for me so I can get a different look from a different play style. What is your record?
My records have been 6-10, 5-11, 12-4, 11-5, 8-8, 9-7, 10-6, 11-5. Playing every game.Ever since year 3 I have had a 92 or better defense and this year I have a 99 offense and 95 defense.

If I raise the accuracy any more the QB literally will never throw a pass that doesn't touch somebody's hands.
__________________
I like sports.
canes21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 04:30 PM   #696
MVP
 
G0DZGiFT's Arena
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Feb 2007
Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

We Dem Boyz! This is the second set, I believe red.












I'm too lazy to write out the stats so I took pictures lol. Only thing is Romo threw a pick and whoever that other guy is threw 3. One to Wilcox, Scandrick and Carr. Also DeMarco fumbled and so did Randle I believe. Their RB also. Game was fun though. We had them down 20-3 for a while and he bombed a TD over Cover 2.

http://youtu.be/lo-Gy2Mbl70

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by G0DZGiFT; 01-19-2015 at 04:36 PM.
G0DZGiFT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 AM.

Top -