Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-03-2014, 11:38 AM   #65
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
No testing tonight. My Vikings are on tonight!

But Has anyone noticed any difference in gameplay with Heat seeker, Bawk hawk, etc on/off?

I agree Jarodd. A little patch to fix sacks, and pass coverage a bit, would make things better... This years madden isn't terrible, ten times better than 13 and 25... Hopefully EA puts a patch out to make this game ten times more enjoyable!
Rough one to watch last night huh? Hopefully Bridgewater is back next week. Ponder is certified garbage. Haha!

I'm about to start messing around with the USER pass defense today see if I can come up with some sort of balance. That dude from EA left a comment in one of them threads asking about a patch and said they know about all of the issues regarding offline CFM and that they will announce something soon. Hopefully that means a patch is around the corner to fix these issues we are having.
Old 10-03-2014, 01:22 PM   #66
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0

I have been doing some testing with reaction, and a little less with pass cover. But what I appear to be seeing is:

Slider ratings between 20 to 80 is where you see a different in reaction time, lower actually being quicker...And with pass cover, higher rating results in the CB being able to stay with the receiver longer before separation. Seems more zone defense related than M2M...I believe M2M is based more on straight rating, and so my hypothesis is that EA/Tiburon fixed zone coverage by tying the reaction time and pass cover sliders to how defenders play in zone..

BUT:

Slider ratings between 1-19 & 81 & 99, I cannot see a difference, it is as if they both have the same reaction time between those numbers on the extreme side of each scale...

Also I noticed, Reaction time effects, as far as I can perceive, how quickly players react to the ball carrier/RB, and whether they get caught up in blocks or not....
Old 10-03-2014, 03:09 PM   #67
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Rough one to watch last night huh? Hopefully Bridgewater is back next week. Ponder is certified garbage. Haha!

I'm about to start messing around with the USER pass defense today see if I can come up with some sort of balance. That dude from EA left a comment in one of them threads asking about a patch and said they know about all of the issues regarding offline CFM and that they will announce something soon. Hopefully that means a patch is around the corner to fix these issues we are having.
You got that! Couldn't watch it anymore half way through the 3rd. God, ponder is terrible. Worst part about it, they wouldn't started harnish!😡 guy we signed.

I miss teddy!!!

I'm going home now. Finished up college! So excited! Haha. Got my degree! Time to relax, enjoy today, play some Madden and do some testing!!! Have you done any changes to the sliders? Haven't really looked, been testing on the blue set... I remember I saved my game, was half time Raiders vs Jets 14-17.. Finish it up in a bit

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 10-03-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-04-2014, 11:19 AM   #68
Pro

OVR: 5

Update:

My lab work is indicating that the PASS REAC and PASS COVER sliders may be broken.

I presently have a working slider set that is providing me with great QB play, very solid pass defense from the CPU and for the USER, and penalties are more pronounced than usual. I am getting encroachments, false starts, holdings, Defensive PI (occasionally), unnecessary roughness calls, I have blocked a punt on two occasions and most importantly, the QB in the pocket seems to "sense" the rush and want to do something to avoid the impending sack.

My sliders emphasize, de-emphasizing, the PASS REAC and PASS COVER sliders completely.... Dunno bro, but the PASS REAC and PASS COVER sliders may have a part in glitching the game....

Also, my stat lines on avg. yards per completion for QB are now more in line with NFL averages as well.

What is your lab work saying pimp?
Old 10-04-2014, 04:34 PM   #69
Pro

UPDATE:

After more than 6 hours in the lab working on the QB / Pass Defense / Pass Rush interaction, the "sack" problem is NOT rearing it's head as bad as it was previously, the CPU QB IS REACTING to the defense schemes I am throwing his way!

I am modifying the defense at the line, taking away the underneath routes and check downs, and the CPU QB is recognizing this and looking down field for bombs or 15 yard out routes, or even better, if he has legs, he considers taking a dash for it when my DE's start breaking there blocks on the ends.

It still is not to hard to get a sack on the CPU QB, but the sacks are coming when I send more rushers than he has blockers (which is the way it should be). The upside is that the CPU QB does NOT ALWAYS get sacked when I bring an all out blitz, and does burn me at a fair clip with a bomb or medium over the middle route that has single coverage. In fact, I am seeing that different QB's make smarter decisions on down field reads. Geno Smith is more prone to interceptions on deep passes and typically will look to make the "miracle" throw, while Brady will look deep, but IF he has an out route that has better separation between the DB and WR/TE, Brady will choose to hit the out route, rather than try to burn the defense over the top.

Amazing. Never saw this in M13 nor M25. I am more and more convinced that you should consider "de-emphasizing" the PASS REAC and PASS COV sliders.
Old 10-04-2014, 04:37 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
UPDATE:

After more than 6 hours in the lab working on the QB / Pass Defense / Pass Rush interaction, the "sack" problem is NOT rearing it's head as bad as it was previously, the CPU QB IS REACTING to the defense schemes I am throwing his way!

I am modifying the defense at the line, taking away the underneath routes and check downs, and the CPU QB is recognizing this and looking down field for bombs or 15 yard out routes, or even better, if he has legs, he considers taking a dash for it when my DE's start breaking there blocks on the ends.

It still is not to hard to get a sack on the CPU QB, but the sacks are coming when I send more rushers than he has blockers (which is the way it should be). The upside is that the CPU QB does NOT ALWAYS get sacked when I bring an all out blitz, and does burn me at a fair clip with a bomb or medium over the middle route that has single coverage. In fact, I am seeing that different QB's make smarter decisions on down field reads. Geno Smith is more prone to interceptions on deep passes and typically will look to make the "miracle" throw, while Brady will look deep, but IF he has an out route that has better separation between the DB and WR/TE, Brady will choose to hit the out route, rather than try to burn the defense over the top.

Amazing. Never saw this in M13 nor M25. I am more and more convinced that you should consider "de-emphasizing" the PASS REAC and PASS COV sliders.
What does this exactly mean? Keep them all at 50?
Old 10-04-2014, 05:12 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
UPDATE:

link to what you are using?
Old 10-04-2014, 05:37 PM   #72
Pro

There is no link to my lab work. I am simply providing feedback to my brudda from annudda mudda, Jarrod21, about observations that I am seeing in my lab work so that he can consider it in his slider work.

Years ago I created a slider thread discussing my lab work, but the effort to keep it current, almost killed me. In my experiences, Jarrod21 (back in the day Playmaker was also a Madden slider legend) is a Madden slider legend/guru and has the same maniacal passion and attention to what matters regarding how Madden SHOULD play that I do, so I typically follow his work and compare it to my observations.

Since Jarrod21's slider thread got off to a slow start this year, I thought I would share with Jarrod21 some of my lab observations.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »