Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders - Page 91 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-12-2015, 02:55 AM   #721
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Tryed all.NO works for me.Sorry
Old 03-30-2015, 02:56 PM   #722
Rookie

catcherforbaseball's Arena

OVR: 1

I have used multiple sliders on this game. Charters were working for a good while and then I started exploiting them some so I wanted to try a different set.

These are solid. Raises the difficulty in throwing the ball. However, running the ball is pretty easy in certain formations. For example, the pistol. I kind of wish the AI could adjust mid game and stop the pistol I use. Either way, I really enjoy this game. It challenges me even when I am killing the opponent. As always, way too many sacks which everyone complains about but overall I like this slider set and will continue to stick with it.

With this particular slider set, what is your recommendation to decrease USER sacks? I have read a lot on the IG penalty idea. What would you recommend?
Old 04-02-2015, 12:36 AM   #723
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Icon13 Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcherforbaseball
I have used multiple sliders on this game. Charters were working for a good while and then I started exploiting them some so I wanted to try a different set.

These are solid. Raises the difficulty in throwing the ball. However, running the ball is pretty easy in certain formations. For example, the pistol. I kind of wish the AI could adjust mid game and stop the pistol I use. Either way, I really enjoy this game. It challenges me even when I am killing the opponent. As always, way too many sacks which everyone complains about but overall I like this slider set and will continue to stick with it.

With this particular slider set, what is your recommendation to decrease USER sacks? I have read a lot on the IG penalty idea. What would you recommend?
For me personally raising the CPUs accuracy seems to tone it down for me. That might not be to popular with a lot of guys around here because of how high the CPUs completiton percentage usually is but in my opinion it balances out the stupid sacks they take. That area is just broken so that's what I decided to go with in order to get the challenge I desire for this current Madden. I have some updates but I just been too lazy to update my page but I'll try to update it this weekend. Which set are you using? On my black set I have the CPUs accuracy at 75. CPUs run defense is just broken but I do have there tackling on 100 just to force myself to cover up at all times. Try those tweaks and tell me how it goes.
Old 04-03-2015, 09:58 AM   #724
Rookie

catcherforbaseball's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
For me personally raising the CPUs accuracy seems to tone it down for me. That might not be to popular with a lot of guys around here because of how high the CPUs completiton percentage usually is but in my opinion it balances out the stupid sacks they take. That area is just broken so that's what I decided to go with in order to get the challenge I desire for this current Madden. I have some updates but I just been too lazy to update my page but I'll try to update it this weekend. Which set are you using? On my black set I have the CPUs accuracy at 75. CPUs run defense is just broken but I do have there tackling on 100 just to force myself to cover up at all times. Try those tweaks and tell me how it goes.
Sweet! I appreciate the response. I know a lot of people have moved on to other sports games. And I will as well here soon but I really enjoyed Madden this year. Besides a few broken things like user sacks and the CPU run defense, I thought this game was a huge stride in the right direction for the next gen consoles.

I changed the IG penalty to around 75. Seems to help a lot. When we dive into our franchise some more tonight I will take a look at CPU QB accuracy. From what I have read, the IG penalty and QB accuracy work off each other which I think is rather confusing. Why would EA make something so complex? Is what it is. I am not really bashing just don't think it has to be so complex. Thanks for the feedback and I hope all is well in the sports gaming world on your end!
Old 04-30-2015, 04:14 PM   #725
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

What's up Jarodd? Good to see you're still doing sliders.

I haven't been able to afford an XB1 but I finally managed to get one. Probably gonna play a couple games today/tomorrow starting out with your blue set and then your black set!
Old 05-08-2015, 11:31 PM   #726
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Wink Re: Jarodd21s Madden 15 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
What's up Jarodd? Good to see you're still doing sliders.

I haven't been able to afford an XB1 but I finally managed to get one. Probably gonna play a couple games today/tomorrow starting out with your blue set and then your black set!
I need to quit being lazy and post the updates I have.. I been sitting on these updates for months. Haha! I haven't been playing the game too much lately. I'm probably bout to fire my franchise back up this weekend.
Old 05-09-2015, 08:46 AM   #727
Rookie

OVR: 0

Question: How does changing the game speed change computer AI behavior during super simming?

I know it's late in the game, but I'm going to try out your sliders for my QB player CFM. I play All-Madden 8 minute quarters and the super simmed opponent offense AI is pretty bad. Doesn't matter what team I'm on or if I throw 5 picks, they're still lucky to get double digit points. I've done some tinkering with sliders to try to remedy this, but I don't actually know what I'm doing, so I'm going to try out your black set in my QB's next season to see if that changes things up enough.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:33 PM   #728
Rookie

jahswill's Arena

OVR: 7

[quote=Jarodd21;2047293453]I need to quit being lazy and post the updates I have.. I been sitting on these updates for months. Haha! I haven't been playing the game too much lately. I'm probably bout to fire my franchise back up this weekend.
What's good Jarrod, come on and give us those updates bro!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »