Home

Request for Slider Gurus (Re: Sacks and Completion Percentages)

This is a discussion on Request for Slider Gurus (Re: Sacks and Completion Percentages) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2014, 06:03 PM   #9
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Request for Slider Gurus (Re: Sacks and Completion Percentages)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_james
I always hear about QB edits. what are they and do they work?
they are edit the QB to where he sense pressure "paranoid", so he will not take as many sacks, every QB is edited this way, but then rookies come along and **** up your numbers (like what happened to my season, 9 sacks against a QB who was not edit-able, would not throw it away, ate many amounts of dirt) and so I have 54 when I should have 46 or 47 and maybe first season EVER for ANYONE in madden not to lead the league in sacks (heheh) but no, my matchup destroyed their RT and had 5 sacks and won rookie of the year from that one game probably.

@Trojanman NP bud, I actually made that season into one long video, it's uploading now, really great video, I moved Rams from st. louis in season when they went 1-15 to los angalis and got the first overall pick, a QB and WR, trying to turn around a miserable franchise, so many close games man I love this video.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »