Defensive visuals effecting CPU gameplay??? - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Defensive visuals effecting CPU gameplay???

This is a discussion on Defensive visuals effecting CPU gameplay??? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-07-2014, 03:21 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: Defensive visuals effecting CPU gameplay???

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
If that is the case it will won`t work for me since i play as DB. My sacks are 100% CPU teammates. I will test this and will be back to report how it went for me. but i doubt it will work. sounds way to weird.

Definitely wierd and could be total placebo (I assume its most likely placebo, but I'm good with that. LOL!). But who knows these days with Madden! LOL!

But in all honesty, EA Team should be commended for this effort. I personally am really enjoying this iteration of Madden! Especially when you consider that FBG rosters are now being finalized for PS4 (*Shout out to SECElit3) and we have some awesome slider sets (*Shout out to Armor and Swords & FTQuinn94 & honorable mention shout out to SECElit3 for his set, but they kick my a** and put me in my place quick! LOL!)...
Old 10-07-2014, 04:07 PM   #10
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

So I thought I would entertain this theory,playing on AM with cpu pass block at 100,with all the visual stuff on,and I was able to sack Manning 2 times,and Nassib 4 times.

This is with a freshly started online CFM,with the tuner and patch from this morning and the latest roster update,as I wanted to get James Harrison back on the Steelers.

I understand it's only 1 game,but I will admit I was hoping to see better based on what has been mentioned.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 10-07-2014, 04:11 PM   #11
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
So I thought I would entertain this theory,playing on AM with cpu pass block at 100,with all the visual stuff on,and I was able to sack Manning 2 times,and Nassib 4 times.

This is with a freshly started online CFM,with the tuner and patch from this morning and the latest roster update,as I wanted to get James Harrison back on the Steelers.

I understand it's only 1 game,but I will admit I was hoping to see better based on what has been mentioned.
these were user sacks?

It`s a Pre season game?

You throw away my only hope!

What else we could do to fix the sacks... i can`t stand having 100 sacks per season.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 04:25 PM   #12
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
these were user sacks?

It`s a Pre season game?

You throw away my only hope!

What else we could do to fix the sacks... i can`t stand having 100 sacks per season.
The sacks were a mix from user and cpu controlled teammates. I only control the LB on defense.

And yea,it was a preseason game.

The sack issue is really starting to bother me to the point that I can't enjoy the game much anymore.

what I did notice though that I forgot to mention was it did seem that the cpu qb's would "shift" more around the pocket,but clearly it wasn't enough as it still lead to to many sacks.

I have tried all the suggestions and "theories" posted here...intentional grounding has absolutely 0 effect on sacks,I have had this slider at 100 and all the way down to 0,and witnessed the same exact thing.

I was really hoping the patch would've addressed this issue,as it's the only "issue" I'm having...but what I'm afraid of,is instead of fixing the problem,the fix will come in the form of NOT getting any sacks....so I guess it's "pick your poison"

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 10-07-2014, 04:31 PM   #13
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
The sacks were a mix from user and cpu controlled teammates. I only control the LB on defense.

And yea,it was a preseason game.

The sack issue is really starting to bother me to the point that I can't enjoy the game much anymore.

what I did notice though that I forgot to mention was it did seem that the cpu qb's would "shift" more around the pocket,but clearly it wasn't enough as it still lead to to many sacks.

I have tried all the suggestions and "theories" posted here...intentional grounding has absolutely 0 effect on sacks,I have had this slider at 100 and all the way down to 0,and witnessed the same exact thing.

I was really hoping the patch would've addressed this issue,as it's the only "issue" I'm having...but what I'm afraid of,is instead of fixing the problem,the fix will come in the form of NOT getting any sacks....so I guess it's "pick your poison"
i hear you. I tried the same thing. This issue kept me from playing until EA fix it. Now that i see the patch didn`t fix it and it won`t be fix it since they say they don`t see any issues about it i need some way to tune it down or a workaround or something. It`s annoying and make the cpu incompetent to give me a good challenge.

I was hoping this Full graphic theory would work but i guess is more a placebo than any other.

I`m thinking on doing the roster edits, the problem is that after several seasons this will start popping up again.
Old 10-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #14
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
i hear you. I tried the same thing. This issue kept me from playing until EA fix it. Now that i see the patch didn`t fix it and it won`t be fix it since they say they don`t see any issues about it i need some way to tune it down or a workaround or something. It`s annoying and make the cpu incompetent to give me a good challenge.

I was hoping this Full graphic theory would work but i guess is more a placebo than any other.

I`m thinking on doing the roster edits, the problem is that after several seasons this will start popping up again.

On the possible "placebo" front:

Have you tired Pro?

I just read a post in the patch thread endorsing that level and it may be worth a shot, right?
Old 10-07-2014, 04:48 PM   #15
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
On the possible "placebo" front:

Have you tired Pro?

I just read a post in the patch thread endorsing that level and it may be worth a shot, right?
This will be my last shot actually...hopefully it pans out. I have no "ego" as to what level I play on,I just want to cut down the damn sacks.

Quote:
Quote:
Jack Lambert
Quote:

Last edited by Kramer5150; 10-07-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:44 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
This will be my last shot actually...hopefully it pans out. I have no "ego" as to what level I play on,I just want to cut down the damn sacks.

When the game first came out I had the visuals on full and with default sliders I was not getting to many sacks and the CPU was not holding on to the ball to much and I was thinking what are people talking about with the sacks? Then ever sences I have been seeing to many sacks. At first I thought it was having the QB slider below 50 but I think it is more to do with the QB tendunces then the QB slider has I tried sever games later with the QB slider at 50 and still had the sack problem. I think the first few games when I got the game I just happened to play QB that don't have the force thorws things. I have tried int grounding at 0 and 100 no difference and I have heard now about this and about having int grounding at 80 with roughing at 5. Those 2 things are the last 2 things I have not tried yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »