Defensive visuals effecting CPU gameplay??? - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Defensive visuals effecting CPU gameplay???

This is a discussion on Defensive visuals effecting CPU gameplay??? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-07-2014, 05:55 PM   #17
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Defensive visuals effecting CPU gameplay???

I think that the IG @ 80 / RTP @ 5 / QB edits and possibly going "Pro" are the last options that don't seem to have already been tested to death...

@CowherPower: Please post those Pro impressions if you can...really enjoyed what you guys tried on Varsity re: NCAA 14...

Old 10-07-2014, 06:08 PM   #18
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I think that the IG @ 80 / RTP @ 5 / QB edits and possibly going "Pro" are the last options that don't seem to have already been tested to death...

@CowherPower: Please post those Pro impressions if you can...really enjoyed what you guys tried on Varsity re: NCAA 14...

I'll just post in this thread as far as sack #'s go using pro mode,normal speed and default thresh.

I'm just going to import my current sliders from all madden,as I mainly want to concentrate on the cpu sack issue....and I have cpu pbk at 100 now (iirc)...and if not,I'll definitely up that slider.

I don't care about tuning anything else at this point,only going to concentrate on the sack issue....so we'll see. And I do plan on trying with and without the visual aids and what-not....so we'll see

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 10-07-2014, 06:27 PM   #19
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
I'll just post in this thread as far as sack #'s go using pro mode,normal speed and default thresh.

I'm just going to import my current sliders from all madden,as I mainly want to concentrate on the cpu sack issue....and I have cpu pbk at 100 now (iirc)...and if not,I'll definitely up that slider.

I don't care about tuning anything else at this point,only going to concentrate on the sack issue....so we'll see. And I do plan on trying with and without the visual aids and what-not....so we'll see
Yes please. Keep us informed.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:06 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
On the possible "placebo" front:

Have you tired Pro?

I just read a post in the patch thread endorsing that level and it may be worth a shot, right?
Well I just played my 4th post patch Denver- San Diego test game, this time on Pro, precisely to test this hypotheisis.

8 sacks I'm afraid. Would be interested to see other users results of course. But I saw exactly the same issue from All Pro. Phillip Rivers slides to the left/right, holds on too long and goes down.

Beginning to lose hope in this game at this point.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #21
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by British Bronco
Well I just played my 4th post patch Denver- San Diego test game, this time on Pro, precisely to test this hypotheisis.

8 sacks I'm afraid. Would be interested to see other users results of course. But I saw exactly the same issue from All Pro. Phillip Rivers slides to the left/right, holds on too long and goes down.

Beginning to lose hope in this game at this point.
Just curious, what defensive camera angle were you using in that game?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 10:23 PM   #22
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
So I thought I would entertain this theory,playing on AM with cpu pass block at 100,with all the visual stuff on,and I was able to sack Manning 2 times,and Nassib 4 times.

This is with a freshly started online CFM,with the tuner and patch from this morning and the latest roster update,as I wanted to get James Harrison back on the Steelers.

I understand it's only 1 game,but I will admit I was hoping to see better based on what has been mentioned.

It has to be on full...not just on

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:25 PM   #23
MVP

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

My sliders are pro and have done quite well on the forums this year....just throwing it out there

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, ESO Tamriel, Madden, COD.
Old 10-07-2014, 10:36 PM   #24
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
My sliders are pro and have done quite well on the forums this year....just throwing it out there
you go schnaidt1

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »