Home

KCHuskey's All-Pro *Post Patch#2* Sliders

This is a discussion on KCHuskey's All-Pro *Post Patch#2* Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 05:32 PM   #9
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: KCHuskey's All-Pro *Post Patch#2* Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
In your opinion do you think game speed has anything to do with the amount of sacks?
To answer your question.. Honestly yes I do. I'm not sure why, but it seems on the higher speed, the QB gets away, or throws the ball faster, thus avoiding the sack. It may be a placebo, but it certainly appears that way to me. I used to play on slow speed exclusively, but changed to normal, and it has grown on me.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 10-09-2014, 06:10 PM   #10
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

At first glance, the thing that REALLY sticks out to me as "different" on this set is RTP at 85...

Everyone else has either been using the "traditional" low 50's value or tried to quell the aggressiveness of this year's pass rush by lowering to number's in the 5-10 range...

I wonder if the CPU QB "senses" the rush better because the higher that slider goes, the more aggressive the rush...simply due to the fact that they are more likely to trigger the animations that tied to that type of foul...

I've been of the opinion that your Default(ish) AP approach mixed with Rushin's Pass D "balance" was the ticket, but something more / else is at play here...

Provocative indeed, thanks for sharing!
Old 10-09-2014, 10:47 PM   #11
Banned

Not many sacks at all, but robo qb to the flats in full effect for me. Geno smith went 10/12 for 31 yards before I shut it down. It seems you have to pick your poison.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 12:05 AM   #12
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
Not many sacks at all, but robo qb to the flats in full effect for me. Geno smith went 10/12 for 31 yards before I shut it down. It seems you have to pick your poison.
You gotta play them out man trust me. Dont give up after 12 attempts. Rodgers was doing the same thing to me, but then I started to up the pressure by blitzing and he started throwing some errant balls, and a couple picks.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:10 AM   #13
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking12344
This game does a great job of capturing "streaks"--I think it's one of the better features of the game.

You'll see both the HUM and CPU QB start out atrocious or super hot, but by the end of the game, things settle down to where they should be more often than not with the sets that have incorporated Rushin's insights into the coverage sliders.

Stick with it!
Old 10-10-2014, 11:24 AM   #14
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

Also I have noticed that the percentages are pretty high for the QB's in the rest of the league as well, with those games being simmed. So where 77% may seem high... It seems it fits right in with the rest of the league. I'd rather deal with that, then have 7 sacks a game. Even with that being said... I still see QB's overthrow, etc...Also why I have WR catching at 40. As you can see if you play, they still don't go crazy with the drops, and it does sprinkle in a few incompletes. But if they get in a groove, then they get in a groove. Such as real life, it is my job to stop that. You have to play a number of games. I've had games where the QB throws 21/27, then have a QB throw 15/27 the next game. It depends on momentum, and what my defense does in the game. And the caliber of QB of course.

Anyways.. I'm enjoying them, and they play well for me. I may tweak very slightly, but I don't see the need being that great. Should be an excellent base. Just hope everyone can finally get into an untouched Franchise.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 10-10-2014, 05:50 PM   #15
Banned

ok guys, im going to stick with it. I really, really want to like this game. I may sound down on things at times but I NEVER aim that at all your work. It is much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 04:52 AM   #16
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

I like these Low Reaction/High Coverage sliders, except that they seem to break HB screen plays (especially for the CPU). Anyone else experienced that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »