KCHuskey's All-Pro *Post Patch#2* Sliders - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

KCHuskey's All-Pro *Post Patch#2* Sliders

This is a discussion on KCHuskey's All-Pro *Post Patch#2* Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-19-2014, 11:21 AM   #33
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: KCHuskey's All-Pro *Post Patch#2* Sliders

Another great game with these, I beat Giants 31-24 with Falcons. Games are hit and miss with sacks. I could not get to Eli in 1st qrt, finally did, knocked him out of game. Kolb comes in and I get like 6 sacks rest of game. I do not stress, my falcons in real life gave up 8 sacks in a game earlier in year. I have played 5 games with these post patch , all games fun and close besides my winning against tampa 24-0. 3 games I had 2 sacks or less, then tampa and giants games I had 7 sacks. So as long variety like that im happy, game plays great and fun. Turnovers not to much, and have seen fumbles. Passing % been mostly in 60% range on both sides. Running game been up and down as well. Vikings D held me in check, SJ only around 50 yards. Giants D I ran for 135 yards with SJ, including a 25 yard td run. Seen big running and passing plays by cpu, I do have ATL defense so that is expected, and good to see. I have to try outscoring most games. Im very happy, with work cannot play as much, and all these other games taken my time up.

Madden 16: Atlanta Falcons
FIFA 18: OCSC
NBA 2k18: Atlanta Hawks
NHL 18: Florida Panthers
NASCAR Heat 2: Driver Career
F1 2017 - Haas Team
MLB 2k13(360) - Atlanta Braves
NCAA 14 (360): UGA
Old 12-19-2014, 02:30 PM   #34
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0

A big issue I am seeing is that when I kick the ball into the endzone on kickoff the AI tries to return it from deep out of the endzone. It has resulted in fumbles many times. EA needs to fix this problem. Just not realistic at all to see that.

Last edited by sportomatic75; 12-19-2014 at 02:40 PM.
Old 12-19-2014, 06:48 PM   #35
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
A big issue I am seeing is that when I kick the ball into the endzone on kickoff the AI tries to return it from deep out of the endzone. It has resulted in fumbles many times. EA needs to fix this problem. Just not realistic at all to see that.
Really? ? I have not seen this.

F1 2017 - Haas Team
Old 01-08-2015, 09:12 AM   #36
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

I am still playing with these, solid.
Only adjustments I made:
Lowered injury slider to 60
Lowered cpu qb accuracy to 30
Raised cpu pass block to 60

F1 2017 - Haas Team
Old 01-08-2015, 09:35 AM   #37
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Only adjustments I made:
I believe I haven't tried this set yet! How does Stats look, and how does the gameplay feel?

MADDEN 15 FRANCHISE: ATLANTA FALCONS (8-3)YEAR ONE
NBA 2K15 FRANCHISE: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (2-3)YEAR ONE
Old 01-08-2015, 09:37 AM   #38
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Only adjustments I made:
Interesting you mentioned that, I was just inside the thread looking everything and 5 minutes later you posted.

Good to hear, thanks.
Old 01-08-2015, 01:25 PM   #39
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regency1998
I believe I haven't tried this set yet! How does Stats look, and how does the gameplay feel?
Fun and solid for me, will post tonight some stats. Sacks issue is up and down, why I made adjustments I mentioned. Kept sacks since adjustments to no more than 2-3 a side. So not bad. But always seems to be some crazy madden game that pops up. So either restart game or just move on as I do. I should mention I play a Falcons offline CFM with these. Played full season of games with these. Made my adjustments after 10 games of reference. I'll look at stats after my 16th game against panthers. See if any other adjustments needed. But it has been fun. I am 11-4 record. 2nd in nfc south to 11-3-1 saints who I just beat. I set up create a coach, with 4-3 D. So play different style of defense, 29th in league still, it is the Falcons personnel, haha. I take advantage of my offense personnel and have focused on improving block ratings of oline. Top 5 offense has won me a lot of games, outscore my opponents if possible. Won more close ones than lost, unlike real falcons, been difference. Julio=beast when healthy!! My GT on Xbone is: Hunkerdown. If you want to check out activity feed of highlights. Good luck to all, will post tonight some game results and stats.

F1 2017 - Haas Team
Old 01-08-2015, 01:39 PM   #40
Rookie

Regency1998's Arena

Quote:
Fun and solid for me, will post tonight some stats. Sacks issue is up and down, why I made adjustments I mentioned. Kept sacks since adjustments to no more than 2-3 a side. So not bad. But always seems to be some crazy madden game that pops up. So either restart game or just move on as I do. I should mention I play a Falcons offline CFM with these. Played full season of games with these. Made my adjustments after 10 games of reference. I'll look at stats after my 16th game against panthers. See if any other adjustments needed. But it has been fun. I am 11-4 record. 2nd in nfc south to 11-3-1 saints who I just beat. I set up create a coach, with 4-3 D. So play different style of defense, 29th in league still, it is the Falcons personnel, haha. I take advantage of my offense personnel and have focused on improving block ratings of oline. Top 5 offense has won me a lot of games, outscore my opponents if possible. Won more close ones than lost, unlike real falcons, been difference. Julio=beast when healthy!! My GT on Xbone is: Hunkerdown. If you want to check out activity feed of highlights. Good luck to all, will post tonight some game results and stats.
Yea totally different universe from the real Atlanta Falcons record lol, not a bad thing. Anyway I also have an Xbox one, my gamer tag is regency04, I will be testing these tonight definitely! I am scared about the fact that there is "too many" close games though. We will see how it goes! I hope that happens forme also in my saints franchise, even tho I don't like them....... I still will beast with them as the season goes on, and sadly....against my pack. Anyway I hope things go well if u want we could talk tonight and have fun! Oh! Do you believe if I had a top 5 defense, do u think I would or u would be able to stop that, idk 20th ranked offense a lot, meaning holding them under 20 points, even throughout the season? Basically the Seahawks or cardinals or Rams or Cowboys or lions defense of what they have done.

MADDEN 15 FRANCHISE: ATLANTA FALCONS (8-3)YEAR ONE
NBA 2K15 FRANCHISE: MILWAUKEE BUCKS (2-3)YEAR ONE

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »