Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-17-2014, 06:50 PM   #25
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders

How is your defense with 1/95/35 compared to what I have at 15/55/70. Just curious seems very different. I've been stopping the pass..almost too well with mine. Sometimes it's frustrating cause my def. Seems a little too good at times. If I use an Avg. Or above team iI destroy the cpu. Just beat the Colts w den 45 to 10. And started a cfm. W the Eagles and iI'm 5- 0 on all madden and there d isnt the best but i shut down teams. I can't find a happy medium
Old 10-17-2014, 07:07 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Like you Ihave been tweaking and tweaking sliders. I think you are on to something w the sack issue. These sliders have helped. I do think you need to turn the speed to fast and turn defensive graphics to normal to help. I turned my tackling down to 1 and it is awesome who would've have thought . I love the game play now . I think I'm done tweaking. Finally!! I took probably something from every thread to make my own. I would love to help out with any questions anyone has on sliders I'vedone a lot of trial an error. I ccan't post my own thread or I would but these sliders are a good base to go from. I suggest checking out rushing. Post also
I'm still tinkering looking for a sweet spot. Thanks for the Normal defensive effects tip. I'll do that next game. The sliders im on now are light years different from what im using now. The INT slider was a game changer. Just trying to figure out how low it needs to be. I have it at 10 now.

Yeah I think every slider set should start with tackle at 1. It opens up this game to another level.

Last edited by tommycoa; 10-17-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Old 10-17-2014, 07:19 PM   #27
MVP

Just updated the front page with the sliders I'm currently testing. All tests are done in Play Now.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:06 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
All Madden
Coaching tips off
Ball Hawk On
Strafe on
Heat seeker on
switch off
Visual Full
Kicking arc on
15 min quarters
15 second run off
Injuries 58
Fatigue 90 (at 90 fatigue works as it should on default. Use default autosubs. Its amazing to see both teams have to use their depth at the skill positions and D line)
Speed Fast
Thresh 50

Penalty's
(Been seeing 2-4 holding calls with these setting. 10-12 penalty's a game combined.)

Offside 80
False Start 95
Holding 99
Facemask 54
DPI 25
OPI 1
KR/PR INT 70
Clipping 66
IG 80
RTP 1
RTK 1

User/CPU
Passing 10/5
PB 0/0
WR Catch 35/35 (raise visiting teams to 10 just like QB acc)

Run block 23/22
Fumbles 8/5

Reaction time 60/60
INT 10/0
PC 60/55

Tackling 1/1

FG Pow 55/53
FG ACC 42/45
Punt Powe 43/42
Punt Acc 99/99
Kickoff 55/54

A general tip If/when you get sacked follow it with a running play if [possible. 7/10 a sack seems to be followed by a sack. QB gets scared i guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
Just updated the front page with the sliders I'm currently testing. All tests are done in Play Now.
Next to WR Catch, in parenthesis you have "Raise visiting team to 10 just like QB Accuracy" What does that mean?
Old 10-17-2014, 09:12 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Next to WR Catch, in parenthesis you have "Raise visiting team to 10 just like QB Accuracy" What does that mean?
disregard that. AT a certain point in time it felt like the away team had a harder time passing than the home team but that seems to of gone away now.
sorry about that. I should of looked closer. Ill delete that part
Old 10-17-2014, 09:16 PM   #30
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRise
I play on all madden fast speed

CPU
QB ACC 11
Pass block 69

HUM
Pass cov 1
Int 95
Pass react 35

I'll try your suggestion with graphics on normal. I have it on full right now
Mine are just the opposite. High coverage, low Int
Old 10-17-2014, 09:24 PM   #31
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0

What are you seeing w these sliders? I won'tb able to test them for a couple days. They are very different than the contentious. Pb 0 ? Thought that was the sack issue. Int. Lowered ? just curious.

here r mine

12/16 qb
65/100 pb
45/45 catch
37/37 fum
25/35 rb
20/15 reac
55/50 in
88/70 cov.
1/1 tak.

those r off the top of my head so they may be our of order or I might be missing one.

So should I rethink it...aaarghh
All madden fast

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2014, 09:35 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
What are you seeing w these sliders? I won'tb able to test them for a couple days. They are very different than the contentious. Pb 0 ? Thought that was the sack issue. Int. Lowered ? just curious.

here r mine

12/16 qb
65/100 pb
45/45 catch
37/37 fum
25/35 rb
20/15 reac
55/50 in
88/70 cov.
1/1 tak.

those r off the top of my head so they may be our of order or I might be missing one.

So should I rethink it...aaarghh
All madden fast
The pass block at 0 makes the QB not have to think as much. He looks at his hot receiver and of its not there he'll go to his checkdown, unless someone is wide open.

Fast speed helps with the sacks as well. Fast speed and All Madden seem to make the players a tad bit smarter. And they need to be with the high Fatigue. The high fatigue and tackle at 1 really opens this game up. Time of Possession becomes very important. As does a teams overall depth. On D on liong drives, you'll have to package sub the dline to give them a break. Players on both sides of the ball make more mistakes and this gives the game a very Human Element I've yet to see in a game.

Just keep auto subs at default. I havent touched them. Like a lot of other aspects of this I dont understand how they truly work. I understand the concept but do not trust it works that way or what else it may effect.

I think these sliders in Madden are a lot like those old Choose Your Adventure books. Where you can make decisions through the book and can read it 10 times and get 10 different stories. I think these sliders, once tinkered with are the same way. You never know what you will get. i dont think there is a Holy Grail. I think there are infinite sliders that can work on this game. Its like a Rubix Cube.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »