Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-17-2014, 10:21 PM   #33
Pro

tyler28's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders

Thanks for the reply we all just want that awesome madden experience lol. One more question what's with the int. At 0. I can't wait to plug these in an see what happens. It should be fun.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:32 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Thanks for the reply we all just want that awesome madden experience lol. One more question what's with the int. At 0. I can't wait to plug these in an see what happens. It should be fun.
Kind of passive. It seems like this give the receivers an absolute chance when it comes to how well a route is run. Quartbacks automtaically lock on to a target. I've seen the cpu qb pointing and audibling a lot when i went down to . It makes things happen faster.
Old 10-17-2014, 10:41 PM   #35
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Again thanks!! I'll try to get on tomorrow to test these, so keep us posted with any updates u discover that are working.
Old 10-18-2014, 04:24 PM   #36
Pro

tyler28's Arena

ok I finally got a chance to work with them. I kept my int. At 30 wasn't really seeing a difference change with it low and when i tried it at 95 I threw 3 picks before the end of the 1st quarter. I think the game changers are pb. At 0 and I changed rb. To 0 also. With tackling at 1 these need to be 0. The o line and d line finally plays more towards their attributes. I wasn'tseeing many sacks as well. So great work. I just think the coverage and reaction is a personal difficulty issue. With lower reaction compared to higher coverage and int. 50 or under. So I'm ready to start my cfm. On week 6 lol. I'm sure I'll keep tweaking .
Old 10-18-2014, 05:14 PM   #37
MVP

Quote:
ok I finally got a chance to work with them. I kept my int. At 30 wasn't really seeing a difference change with it low and when i tried it at 95 I threw 3 picks before the end of the 1st quarter. I think the game changers are pb. At 0 and I changed rb. To 0 also. With tackling at 1 these need to be 0. The o line and d line finally plays more towards their attributes. I wasn'tseeing many sacks as well. So great work. I just think the coverage and reaction is a personal difficulty issue. With lower reaction compared to higher coverage and int. 50 or under. So I'm ready to start my cfm. On week 6 lol. I'm sure I'll keep tweaking .
How'd you like the fatigue? a penalty or an injury can save a drive as the D will get rest. Really interested in what you think of it.
Old 10-18-2014, 06:07 PM   #38
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Yah I like the idea behind it. I did turn it down from 90 to 70. But in a real game if there is a long drive subs need to come in. I'm still seeing good subs at 70 on default auto which is awesome I don't have to mess with that everytime. Everything is coming together now.
Old 10-18-2014, 07:09 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Yah I like the idea behind it. I did turn it down from 90 to 70. But in a real game if there is a long drive subs need to come in. I'm still seeing good subs at 70 on default auto which is awesome I don't have to mess with that everytime. Everything is coming together now.
Are you playing coach mode?
Old 10-18-2014, 08:18 PM   #40
Pro

tyler28's Arena

I play in owner mode

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »