Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders

This is a discussion on Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-24-2014, 12:30 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tommycoa's All-Madden Coach Mode Sliders

So is eveything on front page updated? If not will you post current sliders please...? Thanks!!
Old 10-24-2014, 01:19 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHogsGo0928
So is eveything on front page updated? If not will you post current sliders please...? Thanks!!
The first page has been updated.
Old 10-24-2014, 04:56 PM   #59
Rookie

Awesome. I wanna love these but we gotta figure out the sack issue. Also I'm having slow games as far as scoring. Meaning teams arent putting it together until the 2nd half. Have you noticed that?
Old 10-24-2014, 05:23 PM   #60
Rookie

The slider set on the front page now has fixed the late bloomer issues I was talking about at least for the user team so far. Im the 49ers vs broncos so it should be a decent game
Old 10-24-2014, 05:23 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoHogsGo0928
Awesome. I wanna love these but we gotta figure out the sack issue. Also I'm having slow games as far as scoring. Meaning teams arent putting it together until the 2nd half. Have you noticed that?
As far as scoring spurts I've seen it go both ways. Seen first half shootouts turn into defensive slug fests in the second half. Which side is the sack issue on? CPU or HUMAN. How many are you averaging a game?The Catch slider is like the final tuner of the passing game. First you find Pass Blocking, , then QB ACC and then Catch. And it the Catch slider is very "touchus" on the CPU side of things. I knock it down 1 peg and the CPU drops 4-6 easy passes. I bump it up one, Jimmy Clausen will look like the second coming of Joe Montana and the receivers will look like Jerry Rice clones. One thing about that setting is the qb always throws the receivers open.

The Human side has a larger threshold of results concerning the Catch slider. After the 25 click, it feels like Human receivers get super aggressive and perform more Special Catches but the timing between the QB and WR is off bad. It's like the WR is a second behind what the quarterback is expecting him to do route wise.

it kinda feels like the Fumble slider may effect the both sides qb's pocket awareness. Everything from higher chances to scramble or throw the ball away. Overall I think low fumble numbers increase ball carriers aggressiveness. But they are far more careless with the ball.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:38 PM   #62
Rookie

49ers D had 5 sacks and 2 INT
Broncos got 1 sack and 0 INT
Old 10-27-2014, 03:19 AM   #63
Banned

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
From what I've seen, at least in coach mode w/ the tackle slider set @ 0, I have seen TONS of unlocked animations that are just
Seems like both EA football games just seem to animate better when you lower the tackle slider.

I'm all for difficulty but not to the extent where it nerfs down gameplay animations and that is what a higher tackle slider seems to do in EA's football games.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:19 PM   #64
Rookie

To many fumbles and facemask. Gameplay isnt realistic really either man. Somethings gotta change

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »