Home

Help me Run.....

This is a discussion on Help me Run..... within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2014, 02:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Help me Run.....

Hello Team. I am hoping that someone can help me enjoy my Madden experience. I have implemented all of the sliders on the first page, and I can't get a run offence going. I play on All Madden, and have yet to break 20 yards for one of my players yet. I'm sim, and not looking for 20 yards per carry or even 5 on every carry. It just seems on run plays, that as soon as I snap the ball, I have defenders in the back field. Running to the outside is not even an option. Please advise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 05:12 PM   #2
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Help me Run.....

Don't touch the sprint button. Be patient, know where your O line/blockers are going to be and follow them. Only press sprint when in the open past the line of scrimmage.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:07 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebineezer
Hello Team. I am hoping that someone can help me enjoy my Madden experience. I have implemented all of the sliders on the first page, and I can't get a run offence going. I play on All Madden, and have yet to break 20 yards for one of my players yet. I'm sim, and not looking for 20 yards per carry or even 5 on every carry. It just seems on run plays, that as soon as I snap the ball, I have defenders in the back field. Running to the outside is not even an option. Please advise.
I want to know what you're doing because I have the opposite problem. No matter what I do I average over 5ypc.
Old 10-17-2014, 12:05 PM   #4
Rookie

Run up the middle. Just hold up on the left stick and you will have at least an average of 5 ypc.
Old 10-17-2014, 04:03 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felkmaster
Run up the middle. Just hold up on the left stick and you will have at least an average of 5 ypc.
Thanks Felkmaster.

Dives is where I have the most success. Again, my overall success has been horrible. I'm currently using Charter04 Madden Sliders, which are posted in this forum. What sliders are you using, and what do you have your run block settings on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2014, 08:48 AM   #6
Rookie

I've tried many. No matter what I avg at least 5 ypc. I don't even have runs over 20 yds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »