rushinfix allslider - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

rushinfix allslider

This is a discussion on rushinfix allslider within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-12-2014, 12:25 PM   #9
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: rushinfix allslider

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjj2xs
So if the all madden cheats, the settings you have are the most realistic. Wouldnt i blow out teams if i played on all madden all this time. Or ar your settings tough
yeah pretty hard if you don't have a good team
Old 10-12-2014, 01:54 PM   #10
Pro

sjj2xs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
yeah pretty hard if you don't have a good team
Cool, i will follow with what you have up then. I dont have agood team i play with the jets lol
Old 10-13-2014, 05:32 PM   #11
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

I've played 2 games in my cfm with your new sliders

I beat the steelers 37-34 in week 1.

beat saints 35-28 in week 2.

the saints game was a sack fest..... I knocked out both brees and his back up mccown.... brees came back in 4th quarter and lite my defense up.

neither team could get run game going in the second game I got over 100 yards thanks to a 60 yard TD scamper run by west where he juked the defender and was off to races.

I think west so far in 2 games has avg over 100 yards but is only avg around like 2.7 ypc.

the cmp running backs aren't doing much better there around same avg as im getting per yard.

next game is against ravens who are also 2-0 so should be a tough game esp if my run game keeps struggling.

I may have to adjust the passing though first game both qb's had almost 90% completion rating second game was lil lower.

although I like way game plays with these those... one thing I noticed is the cmp cant get much pressure far as sacks they had 3 against me by saints but those were all my fault held onto ball to long.

against steelers they only avg 1 and again my fault I mis read the defense and got sacked in redzone.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 06:34 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I've played 2 games in my cfm with your new sliders

I beat the steelers 37-34 in week 1.

beat saints 35-28 in week 2.

the saints game was a sack fest..... I knocked out both brees and his back up mccown.... brees came back in 4th quarter and lite my defense up.

neither team could get run game going in the second game I got over 100 yards thanks to a 60 yard TD scamper run by west where he juked the defender and was off to races.

I think west so far in 2 games has avg over 100 yards but is only avg around like 2.7 ypc.

the cmp running backs aren't doing much better there around same avg as im getting per yard.

next game is against ravens who are also 2-0 so should be a tough game esp if my run game keeps struggling.

I may have to adjust the passing though first game both qb's had almost 90% completion rating second game was lil lower.

although I like way game plays with these those... one thing I noticed is the cmp cant get much pressure far as sacks they had 3 against me by saints but those were all my fault held onto ball to long.

against steelers they only avg 1 and again my fault I mis read the defense and got sacked in redzone.
did you use with the rosters or without?
Old 10-13-2014, 08:22 PM   #13
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
did you use with the rosters or without?

I used EA's one's from like a week ago just finally started it other day. I figured since they said they fix the problem with accurate qb's I'd give it a shot.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:36 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
I used EA's one's from like a week ago just finally started it other day. I figured since they said they fix the problem with accurate qb's I'd give it a shot.
these sliders can ONLY be used with my roster, i edited the QBs with exactly that in mind, i'm not surprised you got obliterated through the air with EA's roster using these.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:46 AM   #15
Rookie

Decided to go ahead and make one, so people can see how it looks, my best play was that bomb in the first quarter and also, when I went for it on 4th and 5 at the end of the game.
Old 10-20-2014, 02:21 AM   #16
Rookie

ahh i'm surprised no one commented on them, must not be interested in the my roster (i did see someone gave it a dislike), oh well if there is an update, I will revise them if I can provide a realistic game without an edited roster, I will update the sliders here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »