rushinfix allslider - Operation Sports Forums
Home

rushinfix allslider

This is a discussion on rushinfix allslider within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-10-2014, 10:31 AM   #1
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0
rushinfix allslider

The patch made the defense much better ehhmm? Well I've played many games now since the patch and found that the decision making is better from the CPU, also more of a balance of run/pass, well it broke my old sliders so here is a fix. I also have an edited roster you can download to work with the sliders, so if you started a CFM already, just use someone elses sliders. Obviously, there is no way to edit CFM players, so the same problem you may have had with that before, still exists. I edited all the QBs to make them throw it away faster, but where mine are different is- I edited all the QBs to have much higher awareness, while much lower accuracy, this is because the QB accuracy slider can not be set any lower than 50, it simply is game breaking. I don't have a video this time, but I've tested these, and this is the best gameplay experience I can give. I would rate these 5/10 difficulty, but I have provided windows for sliders you can edit to give a different result, I wouldn't advice going outside my windows. Video

cpu sliders: rushinfixcpu
player sliders: rushinfixyou
rosters: rushinros

all settings are essentiel
All-pro
12 minutes, 20 sec. runoff
game speed fast (it must be this way)
player progression freq. end of the season (it must be this way)
Strafe assist/ heat seaker/ ball hawk/ switch assist: off
defensive graphics/ kick aiming arc: off

injuries 63
fatigue 61
threshold 63 (it will feel too slow on normal, this is why it must be fast, i wanted to use 68 threshold and very fast gameplay but the QBs don't turn around and get the ball to the HB fast enough, leading to stupid plays, it happens many times a game)

quotes are good windows if you notice too much of something, no quotes means leave the slider where it is.

player skill
QB Acc. 50
pass blocking 65 (60-65, I have a terrible o-line)
WR catching 46 (46-50)
run blocking 22 (18-24)
fumbles 36
reaction time 2
interceptions 34
pass coverage 66 (60-70)
tackling 33 (28-33)

cpu
QB acc. 50
pass blocking 91 (91-99)
WR catching 45 (45-50)
run blocking 63 (63-68)
fubles 52 (50-60)
reaction time 2
intercepts. 20 (10-20)
pass coverage 61
tackling 32

fg 52
fg acc. 47
punt 60
punt acc. 90
kickoff pwr 57

penalties don't matter, use whatever you like. mine are this

ok people like explanations- here they are. the threshold is set to limit big plays (you will still get them, i even gave up my first KR return for a TD last night) since the defensive AI was improved, i tried many things to fix this but was unable to, for example, the defensive pass reaction slider can not go any lower, it was not working, covering correctly at any digit, it would need to go even lower than is allowed, so I compensated for this with fast gameplay setting and higher threshold. QBs will take sacks, you will get sacked, maybe won't have high completion percentag some days. but I don't get more than 4, have not yet, mostly 2,3,4. in that area. because you will just fly in so fast some plays that they can not do anything but eat dirt. you will need to mix your coverages, use schemes, and call correct plays to move the ball and stop the other team. there is no more robo QB, they will still throw inaccurate passes with my roster, but if you move that QB accuracy slider any lower than 50, their gameplay decisions become terrible, like only throwing to the flats. over and over, they still will if its the only thing open, but this is because the QB logic in this game is bad, i could make a better one with thorns in my balls. so cover the flats often. also, you will get beat deep, your DBs will lose coverage at normal amount of time as it is in real NFL games, and you will not reach the QB on those plays they will burn you, so don't be cute with your saftys, let them cover deep (you'll still get beat). stats are good, good amount of sacks in my games, good amounts of tackles, too many tackles for loss but this will always be a problem in madden. ok, will add thoughts later if I have them, questions of comments, go ahead.

Last edited by rushinplayallgame; 10-14-2014 at 05:46 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 11:13 AM   #2
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: rushinfix allslider

Glad to see you posted a post patch update. So these only work with the edited rosters? If so I guess a few years into the CFM there would be a problem with the rookie QBs?

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 10-10-2014, 01:49 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 2

Interesting you have pass coverage a lot lower then you did before?
Old 10-10-2014, 05:34 PM   #4
MVP

forme95's Arena

Hey rushin, I am currently using Pass React D @ 2 and Pass Cvg 85
If I wanted to loosen coverage a little, or tighten man and loosen zone, what would you recommend?
Old 10-10-2014, 10:55 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Glad to see you posted a post patch update. So these only work with the edited rosters? If so I guess a few years into the CFM there would be a problem with the rookie QBs?
yes unfortunatly, but the sacks were annoying for me to the point where I'd rather just play one season or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Interesting you have pass coverage a lot lower then you did before?
yeah, the defense has been imporoved even more for the patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Hey rushin, I am currently using Pass React D @ 2 and Pass Cvg 85
If I wanted to loosen coverage a little, or tighten man and loosen zone, what would you recommend?
you can't it goes hand in hand, that is why the threshold is where it is, to keep man closer but not let the DBs swamp your passes in zone and also the other way around.
Old 10-12-2014, 09:30 AM   #6
Pro

sjj2xs's Arena

OVR: 8

So rushin, if i play with your rosters and sliders at all madden level. This wont work? Iwont get a realistic game?
Old 10-12-2014, 10:35 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjj2xs
So rushin, if i play with your rosters and sliders at all madden level. This wont work? Iwont get a realistic game?
no but honestly, I don't know all-madden, I played one game and relalized the CPU cheats and never played it again, I would use the rosters and develop my own all-madden settings though, if that were what you wanted because the roster is the good way to have the QB slider where they will make good decisions but still be inaccurate at times.
Old 10-12-2014, 12:14 PM   #8
Pro

sjj2xs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushinplayallgame
no but honestly, I don't know all-madden, I played one game and relalized the CPU cheats and never played it again, I would use the rosters and develop my own all-madden settings though, if that were what you wanted because the roster is the good way to have the QB slider where they will make good decisions but still be inaccurate at times.
So if the all madden cheats, the settings you have are the most realistic. Wouldnt i blow out teams if i played on all madden all this time. Or ar your settings tough

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »