Injury Setting - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Injury Setting

This is a discussion on Injury Setting within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-13-2014, 05:57 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Injury Setting

Community, what is the most realistic injury setting that this slider should be set at? Thank you to all in advance.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 12:59 PM   #2
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Re: Injury Setting

I have mine set at 57. Was at 55 but wasn't a seeing any. I'm seeing about 1 to 2 user ing. Per game. While watching the Bengals game this weekend it seemed like on every drive someone left hurt. There are a ton of injuries in a NFL game. I guess it all depends on what your looking for but I would start at 55.
Old 10-16-2014, 01:04 PM   #3
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
I have mine set at 57. Was at 55 but wasn't a seeing any. I'm seeing about 1 to 2 user ing. Per game. While watching the Bengals game this weekend it seemed like on every drive someone left hurt. There are a ton of injuries in a NFL game. I guess it all depends on what your looking for but I would start at 55.

I like 57 too - seeing about 3-4 guys injured at a time on my team...feels about right.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:51 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
I like 57 too - seeing about 3-4 guys injured at a time on my team...feels about right.

My data supports that the INJ setting and the FATIGUE setting seem to have a relationship....

The quicker your player fatigues, the easier it is to trigger a type of injury....

In fact, one of the areas that is currently being tested rigorously is whether or not having a HIGH INJ setting causes LONGER/MORE SERIOUS injuries, or is simply a FREQUENCY thing of creating more injuries, with a mix of "no-big-deals" & "I.R. bound" .....
Old 10-23-2014, 02:08 AM   #5

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I've had it at 60 and 8 games into my season and I've yet to have a single injury to my team. The CPU has had some injuries but for whatever reason I haven't had a single one to the point that I'm wondering what's going on.

I've also got fatigue at 60.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »