Slider challenge - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Slider challenge

This is a discussion on Slider challenge within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-15-2014, 02:22 PM   #25
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Slider challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Awesome! Thanks for sharing my friend (& for being super responsive)! Got a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind...

1) What level is this on? All-Pro or All-Madden?

2) Is your defensive graphics on: Full, Normal, or None?

3) I see that you put it on 'Slow'...For me personally, I prefer slow simply b/c I feel like the animations 'play out better', w/ less herky-jerky movement. Now I've noticed, if I use SECElit3's FBG roster on Normal, the animations play out like its on slow b/c of the ratings adjustments I suppose for speed and acceleration...But I digress...Back to my question. LOL! There has been discussion that on 'Fast' it 'speeds' up the QB's progression for lack of a better term and gets him to make quicker decisions on getting the ball out. Have you made any observation on this in particular?

4) Did you delete or keep the tuner update? I heard that deleting the tuner actually makes HUM running game much harder.

5) Are you testing using Offline or Online CFM?

Would be great to get your thoughts. Again, really appreciate the knowledge your sharing! Wish EA could do the same...But in all fairness, this is the BEST...hold on...GOAT (greatest of all time) iteration of Madden that has ever been released! Now, if we could only break the 'da-vinci code' on sliders...
1. All-Pro (sorry I left that out)
2. Full
3. I have not tried a game speed other than "slow" so far, I will experiment soon in that area - From what I understand SECElit3's FBG roster and the FBG rosters for Xbox One are generally slower due to lowered ratings, so I can see "normal" speed or "fast" speed looking more realistics or accptable to the eyes.

4. Kept my Tuner
5. I test all in "Play Now"
Old 10-15-2014, 02:26 PM   #26
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
2. Full
3. I have not tried a game speed other than "slow" so far, I will experiment soon in that area - From what I understand SECElit3's FBG roster and the FBG rosters for Xbox One are generally slower due to lowered ratings, so I can see "normal" speed or "fast" speed looking more realistics or accptable to the eyes.

4. Kept my Tuner
I thought Play Now played differently than CFM? Or maybe I have just been reading too many post and in my old age can't what I did and didn't read.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 10-15-2014, 02:26 PM   #27
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
That would not be totally surprising would it? It's EA...
Very true...
Old 10-15-2014, 02:29 PM   #28
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I thought Play Now played differently than CFM? Or maybe I have just been reading too many post and in my old age can't what I did and didn't read.
I Have heard there is a diffence between the two; as to the details of what is different, I do not know...I do believe CFM involves the addition of 2 extra attributes?

Hopefully someone with CFM and "play now" knowledge will come in and give a summary of the difference, and from there I am sure it wouldn't take much to convert or make the slight changes required to get similar results in CFM.
Old 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM   #29
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I Have heard there is a diffence between the two; as to the details of what is different, I do not know...I do believe CFM involves the addition of 2 extra attributes?

Hopefully someone with CFM and "play now" knowledge will come in and give a summary of the difference, and from there I am sure it wouldn't take much to convert or make the slight changes required to get similar results in CFM.
FYI, according to A&S, Play now is different from CFM due to confidence, XP and schemes. I don't know that it would have that big of a difference based on those things. It seems just some of the ratings would be slightly different. I'm going to give your's a run in CFM on Friday and see how it plays.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 10-15-2014, 07:36 PM   #30
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
2. Full

4. Kept my Tuner

Thanks for the response my friend! Will give these a go in Offline, CFM.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:38 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 3

@ 4thQtrStre5S -

Got one more question for you....

What is your quarter length (13 to 15 minutes) and runoff (12, 15, or 20 seconds)?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 09:27 PM   #32
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@ 4thQtrStre5S -

Got one more question for you....

What is your quarter length (13 to 15 minutes) and runoff (12, 15, or 20 seconds)?
For testing I am just using 8 min quarters with a run off to 25 seconds. I just estimate the doubling of stats. and double plays..It isn't perfect as going a full 13 minutes or so, but I am wanting to test a lot as quickly as possible and do not want to wait through a bunch of time...

Usually the QB's start off with high completion ratings and by the end of the 32 minute game they are settled into their rhythm.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »