Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2014, 10:33 PM   #73
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Im this close to give up.

Few play now games, worked great. I say ok, lets do a 3 games test in CFM. 1st game. 3 sacks in 15 att.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Send me a PM, may be able to help...
Old 10-20-2014, 11:14 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

LMAO I actually only had 1 sack in my game with these sliders. All i did different was put tkl to 30. Im hoping ill have some more sacks next game, but all in all the best slider so far. Game felt nice.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:37 PM   #75
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_james
LMAO I actually only had 1 sack in my game with these sliders. All i did different was put tkl to 30. Im hoping ill have some more sacks next game, but all in all the best slider so far. Game felt nice.

Why do you think the Wiz paid respect to JoshC1977?!?!?

There are some interesting efforts that JoshC1977's slider set has set in motion, and they are certainly bridges that the Wiz had to cross as well, when creating his own wicked brew...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2014, 11:46 PM   #76
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Why do you think the Wiz paid respect to JoshC1977?!?!?

There are some interesting efforts that JoshC1977's slider set has set in motion, and they are certainly bridges that the Wiz had to cross as well, when creating his own wicked brew...
You are weird man!
Hopefully you fix these sacks issue. It driving me crazy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Old 10-21-2014, 12:35 AM   #77
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

Smile Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Seriously I have to question the sanity of someone who constantly speaks in the 3rd person LOL. Show us this wicked brew!
Old 10-21-2014, 12:46 AM   #78
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
So, I played 5 games in my Vikings Offline CFM today, I tried first on All-Madden but just as I feared the CPU players are a little too juiced for my skills. Anyway, I switched them to All-Pro and made a few tweaks to some of the penalty sliders and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprise. I have been on the side of QBA needing to be high in order to get good QB play and I never thought zero RB and PB would work. Not only does it all work well together I saw some great stuff!

For example, this is the kind of stuff I'm seeing. In a game against the Bucs I saw McCown, step up in the pocket, decided to run and take off, only to pull up just shy of the line of scrimmage and loft a perfect touch pass over my LB and in front of my safety, while the WR made a great leaping grab! I later saw him roll out, and seeing he could get the first down, run past the marker and slide to avoid the hit! Good for him because I was trying to kill him by this point. In a game against the Packers ARod got me deep once but abused me with the run, he took off on numerous occasions and always either got out of bonds or slid. I have not had a problem with sacks either, they have become very difficult to get, I only got ARod once and am averaging about 2-3 a game! I did have 5 in one game.

One thing I noticed, zone D is terrible, could just be me. With the other sliders I was using I played zone way more often than man and it was working pretty well. With these I find myself calling man almost all the time, unless it's like 3rd and long and am just looking to allow the short pass and make the tackle to avoid giving up the first. Whenever I call zone I seem to get picked apart. Do you think it's the PDR or the PDC that is causing this? I read in another thread that the PDR slider affects how the D reacts to run or pass. Meaning that at a lower setting the run reaction would be better and at a higher setting the pass reaction would be better. Or do you think the PDR affects both the same? Do you think it's because the PDC slider is at 40? I was playing with 85 and a low PDR, like 15 I think.

Anyway man these are playing really nice on All-Pro, you've done a great job! I really enjoyed having the day off today and just playing some good Madden all day. Thanks!
I am also using this set on all pro and the little time I've had to play I am amazed at what I am seeing from the Qb position. Started a game today as a test in franchise using Chi v GB. I started with Cutler 2/4 and had 2 bad passes while A.Rod missed his first 4 attempts. Only sacked him once in a quarter and a half and I am using a DE.

Also have seen some really cool catching animations that I haven't seen before. One where Cutler threw a ball across the middle pretty much at Marshall's feet, he stops and hits the ground feet first with the ball behind him to scoop it up just before it hits the grass. Was awesome! Have seen a wr jump backwards towards the sideline tap both feet and keep falling backwards as he goes out for a catch. Third in that game was the other wr for Chicago (name escapes me) runs a route across the back of the end zone, I lob a pass over Clinton-Dixon's outstretched swat attempt only to have my wr catch the pass as he is falling out of the back of the end zone rolling backwards onto his feet again. Really amazing stuff that pulls you into the game and makes it feel like Sunday.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:15 AM   #79
Banned

NimitsTexan's Arena

OVR: 4

I realize there is no "perfect" slider set this year . . . but . . . using a modified version of this (keeping the core concepts of low QBA and 0 PB/RB for both) on AP, I just restrated my Dallas Cowboys franchise. I just played my first preseason game, and, in 22 Charger passing attempts, I only got to the QB once (and I as playing RE or DT almost all game). I have never had a pre-season game on AP before with less than 5 sacks, and playing this particular game a couple of times before, I alwas had multiple sacks on P. Rivers, before he came out for the back up.

Now, there were definately some factors helping the CPU, not least of which were that Weedon and Vaugh combined for 4 interceptsions (3 of them run back for TD), so tat the Chargers were playing with a lead for all of the 2nd half, and won 42-13 despite having only 250 yds of offense vs my 420. Still, this is a farcry from the games I have seen before, where I would get 1-2 sacks on the first CPU drive of the game almost every time. Even the few other times I have lost big using other slider settings, I have invariably still had 5-8 sacks.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:40 AM   #80
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Actually, I do not have my own thread, but I felt that the work that JoshC1977 is doing is on point. It may need some polishing (depending on JoshC1977's goals and expectations), but his premise is on point and I had a free moment, so I dropped in to provide JoshC1977 my vote (for whatever that is worth ) of confidence for his work.

Not sure if I will post my own thread since last time I did, the response was overwhelming and keeping up with the replies to my PM and thread was just too craaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzy...

I love the work that most OS'ers do, and we must all appreciate the countless hours slider guys and roster makers put into their craft. At present, I do not always have the necessary time to keep up with providing feedback and suggestions (and I have also learned that it is quite easy to "ruffle" other OS'ers feathers with my glib style of writing), so rather than doing a half-_ss (rhymes with gas) job and letting the OS community down, I think that I will drop in, here and there, and lend my observations to those who are curious to my findings and are earnestly trying to solve M15's slider quandary for their enjoyment.... I may change my opinion, but for know consider the Wiz, the "M15 Slider Whisperer" .....

Hahaha yes this made me laugh, very funny.

Wiz the slider Whisper who hasnt released a single slider.

Prove us wrong Wiz and release your set that we all keep hearing about.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »