JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 105 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-01-2015, 09:38 PM   #833
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Just played a game with these; the only change i made was to put injury at 50 and i was using these sliders with PCI at 35. Overall, I like how these played out. I was the Seahawks against the Cowboys in a playoff game. Mind you we did win 27-10. There were a lot of broken tackles, but nothing too crazy. However, the broken tackles did give my running game a boost. Also, we knocked out Tony Romo in the 2nd quarter and Brandon Weeden stunk up the joint with exception to 1 pass to DeMarco Murray for a TD. Here are some of the stats:

Total Yards: SEA 328 DAL 184
Rush Yards: SEA 137 DAL 76
Pass Yards: SEA 191 DAL 108
TO's: SEA 0 DAL 1
TOP: SEA 30:05 DAL 17:55
Sacks Allowed: SEA 5 DAL 4
Completion %: Russell Wilson 62%, Brandon Weeden 47%, Tony Romo 40%

Will post more feedback after game vs Saints

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

Twitch
Old 01-01-2015, 10:07 PM   #834
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
Just played a game with these; the only change i made was to put injury at 50 and i was using these sliders with PCI at 35. Overall, I like how these played out. I was the Seahawks against the Cowboys in a playoff game. Mind you we did win 27-10. There were a lot of broken tackles, but nothing too crazy. However, the broken tackles did give my running game a boost. Also, we knocked out Tony Romo in the 2nd quarter and Brandon Weeden stunk up the joint with exception to 1 pass to DeMarco Murray for a TD. Here are some of the stats:

Total Yards: SEA 328 DAL 184
Rush Yards: SEA 137 DAL 76
Pass Yards: SEA 191 DAL 108
TO's: SEA 0 DAL 1
TOP: SEA 30:05 DAL 17:55
Sacks Allowed: SEA 5 DAL 4
Completion %: Russell Wilson 62%, Brandon Weeden 47%, Tony Romo 40%

Will post more feedback after game vs Saints
Running with Marshawn....yes, I would fully expect to see broken tackles. Using lesser backs, they are much harder to come by. It also looks like your pass defense did well - which is encouraging. I'll be interested to see how Brees and Co. perform against you.

(note that the Romo injury is precisely the reason why I have Injuries set to 49...it's like every QB in this game is a fragile flower)
Old 01-01-2015, 10:13 PM   #835
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Running with Marshawn....yes, I would fully expect to see broken tackles. Using lesser backs, they are much harder to come by. It also looks like your pass defense did well - which is encouraging. I'll be interested to see how Brees and Co. perform against you.

(note that the Romo injury is precisely the reason why I have Injuries set to 49...it's like every QB in this game is a fragile flower)
I forgot to mention that Marshawn was out for this one. If Brees get hurt, I'll move it back to 49.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

Twitch
Old 01-01-2015, 10:17 PM   #836
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

Josh question..in ur thread about IG u said 56 for IG at 3 CPU QB ACC..but post above U have it at 57..was there a change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 01-01-2015, 11:03 PM   #837
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

I played week 1:

Colts vs Broncos

It was a tight game to end the 3rd where I just demolished the colts.

Heading into the 4th I was up 10-17.
They get the ball and Andrew threw his first pick. Alright, inside their 30. I run out pocket and throw beautiful ball into endzone. Up 10-24

Then they start drive and I pick him again cause he was forcing passes.

I run iform counter to right and break 45 yard TD.

So 10-31 later on they drive to add 3 and I get possession to score one final TD and pick luck off for his 3rd time

Was fun all the way around. Just put up 28 unanswered points. I'm loading up next game. Pats at Dolphins.

Here are some stats

Peyton; 23-36 65% 2 TDs
Luck; 29-40 1 TD and 3 picks 62%

Rushing;

Anderson; 19 carriers 100 yards 5.5 ( because big rushing TD

Bradshaw; 21 carries 85 yards 3.2 average

Colts; 1 sacks
Broncos; 3 sacks
Old 01-02-2015, 03:16 AM   #838
Rookie

Game 1 Preseason as Raiders..still in progress but i'm taking a break..

Stats were off the charts during the first quarter. MJD and Adrian were running all over the field. By mid second quarter the Vikings have already acquired over 200 yards on offense, and three turnovers.

I'm not noticing much of an improvement in AI QB play, Vikings Quarterbacks are still standing in the pocket and taking sacks, or occasionally moving up onto the line and falling over an their own linemen. The only improvement that is noticeable is with their back up Ponder, who is throwing an increased # of incompletions down the middle.

My defense has not gotten even close to touching the ball. Passes are either off target, or out to wide open receivers on drags and slants for instant first downs. There are ALOT of missed tackles, it typically takes 2 or 3 guys to bring down pretty much anyone. The only solid play we've made is stopping Adrian Peterson on 3rd down at the goal line.

I like the FG Accuracy at 1, the Vikings actually missed a 45 yarder with 13 mph winds to the right. My old sliders, this would have been a guaranteed score.

EDIT: Games over now, i'll post the stats when I have time tomorrow. I barely came up with a win after recovering a fumble for a touch down, converting a fourth down inside the 20 for a touch down, recovering an onside kick, and then passing for a 50+ yard touch down with 30 seconds left on the clock and no timeouts.

Noteworthy stats are the very low number of human pancakes, only 2 passes ever touched the hands of one of my defenders, 1 which I user picked in the last 10 seconds of the game, and there was only 1 penalty, a false start at the very beginning of the game by the vikes. I also racked up over 200 yards on kick returns.

Last edited by Unforeseenx; 01-02-2015 at 03:57 AM.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:41 AM   #839
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Josh question..in ur thread about IG u said 56 for IG at 3 CPU QB ACC..but post above U have it at 57..was there a change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes....I bumped it up
Old 01-02-2015, 09:45 AM   #840
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforeseenx
I'm not noticing much of an improvement in AI QB play, Vikings Quarterbacks are still standing in the pocket and taking sacks, or occasionally moving up onto the line and falling over an their own linemen. The only improvement that is noticeable is with their back up Ponder, who is throwing an increased # of incompletions down the middle.

Noteworthy stats are the very low number of human pancakes, only 2 passes ever touched the hands of one of my defenders, 1 which I user picked in the last 10 seconds of the game, and there was only 1 penalty, a false start at the very beginning of the game by the vikes. I also racked up over 200 yards on kick returns.
The key is the bolded part....you know why....because they suck (guess what, poor QBs play like it). Also, preseason games tend to be a tad on the weird side in my experience when evaluating slider performance.

As for the stats....pancakes don't concern me much (unless they are chocolate chip pancakes)
I agree that user deflections are too low - but frankly, this is an issue with the game unless extreme measures are taken.

Noe other question, which KRI setting were you using? (35 or 36)

Last edited by JoshC1977; 01-02-2015 at 09:50 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »