JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 109 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-02-2015, 07:43 PM   #865
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Just played the NFC Championship Saints vs Seahawks (me). This one wasn't that close as the Saints offense could not get anything going at all. Drew Brees was under some pressure as he was sacked 8 times vs Wilson being sacked 5 times. Also, Drew Brees missed a lot of open passes; there wasn't an issue pressure all the time, he just flat out missed guys. 3 INT's did help the Saints out either. My running game was solid, but not overpowered. Michael had 26 carries for 87 yards and Turbin 2 carries for 8 yards. Here are some stats:

Total Yards: NO 194 SEA 308
Rush Yards: NO 43 SEA 136
Pass Yards: NO 151 SEA 172
TO's: NO 4 SEA 2
Sacks Allowed: NO 8 SEA 5
Completion %: Brees 43%, Wilson 53%

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

Twitch
Old 01-02-2015, 07:48 PM   #866
Banned

OVR: 0

I finished my first game with these sliders last night so I don't have stats to reference, but here's my write-up of these sliders.

First, I play sim. I am a very experienced and good Madden player but I choose to let the ratings of my players speak for themselves. I only control the QB, RB, and kick / punt returner. I let the CPU do everything else.

I am in my first year of my Raiders CFM and was 4-7 before facing the Rams, with the same record. I ended up losing 25-23.

First half was a stink fest. I couldn't run and I couldn't pass. I had little time in the pocket and could not find open receivers. I noticed the CPU closes in pretty quick in coverage. I got hit while throwing and threw an INT. Bradford was something like 5-15 in the first half but Stacey was killing me. They had a FG and rushing TD. Score was 10-3 going into the half.

Second half the running game opened up for me. I threw a 96yd TD on a blown coverage on a HB streak!! Bradford and Carr were both on fire the rest of the half. With 5 seconds left in the game I threw a strike from inside the 10yd line to James Jones. Went for two and the rush got to me!!

I think I finished with 4 sacks and the Rams had 3 sacks.

Tuck made a nice move to take down Bradford once. Antonio Smith made a good move on a coverage sack. Woodley got a sack on a screen play, and one corner blitz got to Bradford. All realistic sacks.

I ended up throwing 2 td's 2 int's and 340yds in the air, but did have the one 96yd blown coverage!

Felt amazing. Cannot wait to get off work and go play another game tonight! woohoo

*EDIT - I think CPU acc at 3 might be a little harsh... Bradford threw a couple pretty sloppy balls within 10yds and he's known for his short ball accuracy. Thoughts?
Old 01-02-2015, 08:02 PM   #867
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
Well, as I'm sure you know in order to get them to be challenging their needs to be a larger disparity in the slider settings between the User and CPU. I have been messing around with a set that is playing pretty decent and the only setting that is the same for user and CPU is WRC. I could post them or PM them to you if your interested in taking a look.
If you don't mind, I'd like to take a look as well. Any chance you can PM me the sliders? I like Pro because of the animations. I'm not a great Madden player so my only slider adjustments on Pro include an increase in CPU run blocking and pass coverage, followed by a drop in QBA accuracy for both human and CPU. I leave all the penalties and other sliders at 50. My goal, to fit my level of play, was to increase the CPU run game, increase CPU coverage to make passing for me more difficult, and lower QBA to see some errant passes.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:27 PM   #868
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Those of you wanting more of a challenge from the CPU QBs on Version 5.0, Try QBA at 6 with IG at 41. I was going back-and-forth between that and what I wound up posting.
Old 01-02-2015, 08:28 PM   #869
Pro

tyler28's Arena

I confused myself again. Do i need to go higher or lower from 30 on pass coverage for tighter defense/harder challenge from cpu?
Old 01-02-2015, 08:29 PM   #870
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Those of you wanting more of a challenge from the CPU QBs on Version 5.0, Try QBA at 6 with IG at 41. I was going back-and-forth between that and what I wound up posting.
So leave HUM QBA at 6 and bump CPU QBA to 6 but lower IG from 57 to 41? Will this make the CPU QB get rid of the ball sooner you think?

I personally loved my game with these sliders, so not entirely sure I need to change the QBA after just 1 game of playing.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:16 PM   #871
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Just finished the Super Bowl; it was one hell of a game which went to OT where we lost 32-30 to the Patriots. A lot of good things happening in this one as it went back and forth. Brady got rid of the football quickly as we had only 3 sacks today while Russell Wilson was sacked only twice. Our running game didn't show up as we ran for only 84 yards. The only thing I didn't like was that when a QB misses, they miss very badly. Regardless, really enjoyed this game and it was a nice Super Bowl (wish we could have won though). Have not made any changes from the original version 5 sliders with 35 PCI

Total Yards: SEA 331 NE 478
Rush Yards: SEA 84 NE 114
Pass Yards: SEA 247 NE 364
TO's: SEA 1 NE 1
Sacks Allowed: SEA 2 NE 3
QB Stats: Brady 35 for 52 for 391 yards and a TD, 67%
Wilson 19 for 35 for 259 yards and 3 TD's, 54%

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

Twitch
Old 01-02-2015, 09:54 PM   #872
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
So leave HUM QBA at 6 and bump CPU QBA to 6 but lower IG from 57 to 41? Will this make the CPU QB get rid of the ball sooner you think?

I personally loved my game with these sliders, so not entirely sure I need to change the QBA after just 1 game of playing.
It's not about getting rid of the ball quicker as much as you have to adjust IG anytime you change the CPU QBA setting.

Feel free to leave QBA as is, I am just proposing that as an option.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »