JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 113 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-06-2015, 12:35 PM   #897
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I watch the stream last night as well but was not thrilled with the HUM DB or WR play. Also, as mentioned by Trojan Man, the CPU DBs being psychic and warping seemed to be prevalent once again. This has been the case, IMO, that these aspects of the game are just not very good on AM. I'll be monitoring your slider thread to see what you find with this on AP since I likely won't get a chance to test until Friday.
I agree on the coverage....better than I have seen on AM. But not as good as pro.

I won't be able to do much until the weekend either...
Old 01-06-2015, 03:32 PM   #898
Rookie

OVR: 0

SO Josh, if Im using your All-Madden sliders should I go into my CFM and turn of the Gameplay tuning option or should I leave it on as these sliders are tuned for that being on?
Old 01-06-2015, 05:22 PM   #899
Pro

I tested 4 games with Version 5.0 and the results got me some positives and some negatives (note: I played all 4 games in "Coach Mode", meaning I only called plays and did the kicking/punting, everything else was AI-controlled):

+ very realistic gameplay, ratings do matter.
+ user running game is pretty hard, even when running Shotgun - Inside Zone
- a lot of coverage sacks ONLY for the user QB (controlled by the AI), even with a 99 AWR QB with 'ideal' trait
- didn't see a single fumble in 4 games, even in snowy or rainy conditions
- defenses seemed a little overpowered (low scoring games) - I might try PCI at 35
- total number of plays is too low with the 12 min, 18 sec settings. In 4 games I got an average of 94.5 offensive plays per game
Old 01-06-2015, 05:30 PM   #900
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
I tested 4 games with Version 5.0 and the results got me some positives and some negatives (note: I played all 4 games in "Coach Mode", meaning I only called plays and did the kicking/punting, everything else was AI-controlled):

+ very realistic gameplay, ratings do matter.
+ user running game is pretty hard, even when running Shotgun - Inside Zone
- a lot of coverage sacks ONLY for the user QB (controlled by the AI), even with a 99 AWR QB with 'ideal' trait
- didn't see a single fumble in 4 games, even in snowy or rainy conditions
- defenses seemed a little overpowered (low scoring games) - I might try PCI at 35
- total number of plays is too low with the 12 min, 18 sec settings. In 4 games I got an average of 94.5 offensive plays per game
  • Set User QBA to match the CPU in coach mode so IG works properly
  • I have seen some fumbles in my games with the set....could just be one of those things
  • Good way to fix that
  • Total number of plays (both sides) should be around 110. So, yes, that appears to be a bit low (maybe too many incomplete passes?) Feel free to bump up if you'd like.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:31 PM   #901
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesterj89
SO Josh, if Im using your All-Madden sliders should I go into my CFM and turn of the Gameplay tuning option or should I leave it on as these sliders are tuned for that being on?
Unsure, but these were developed with it on....so see if there is an adverse affect with it turned off. Let us know if you note any difference.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:33 PM   #902
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
  • I have seen some fumbles in my games with the set....could just be one of those things
  • Good way to fix that
  • Total number of plays (both sides) should be around 110. So, yes, that appears to be a bit low (maybe too many incomplete passes?) Feel free to bump up if you'd like.
So do I understand you right that lowering User QBA to 3 in Coach Mode should help with getting rid of the ball?
I'll try 15 min, 18 sec for a couple of games and will report back how many snaps that gets.
Old 01-06-2015, 05:56 PM   #903
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
So do I understand you right that lowering User QBA to 3 in Coach Mode should help with getting rid of the ball?
I'll try 15 min, 18 sec for a couple of games and will report back how many snaps that gets.
You understood correctly. Since your QB is being controlled by the CPU, it is going to be modulated by the IG slider the same as the CPU QB.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:42 PM   #904
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
  • Good way to fix that
Just wondering about the 110 plays per game. I was looking at some stats last night which show that during this regular season, NFL teams averaged just over 64 each per game. Is the 110 you're looking to get just for the purposes of your game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »