JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 115 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2015, 10:01 PM   #913
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Ced, and just sent you a pm.
Teleo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 10:27 PM   #914
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
I can speak to this as I am a hybrid of coach and human mode meaning I let the offense start the play until someone breaks into the second level or if I decide to run with the human QB because they just won't. I use a defensive player on a no switch basis just to point out.

I have a slightly modified version of Josh's set and my hum/cpu slider mirror each other. I am getting great games from them to the point that I have thought of posting them for coach mode players specifically. I am still looking at one slider but I have seen great games with them. Have to say Josh's work has really been a great help as his IG slider thread helped form the QB slider in the set I use.

Ced...I am interested in your sliders also. Anyway I can get them (and of course we must give props to Josh!!)
MM1974 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:12 AM   #915
Rookie
 
To_Trill_Too_View209's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Blog Entries: 4
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Hey Josh was reading through some the latest posted and u had suggested to turn off game play tuning. So i did to test it off in my week 12 game in my cfm with the raiders. also i play no switch on defense and also allow the running back to run the ball them same with wide out only controller is the QB so here are my stat with gameplay tuning off

Kansas City Chiefs at Oakland Raiders
Jan 6, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Kansas City Chiefs (7-4)773320
Oakland Raiders (6-5)7701428
Team Stats Comparison
KANOAK
Total Offense350409
Rushing Yards164136
Passing Yards186273
First Downs1126
Punt Return Yards01
Kick Return Yards6222
Total Yards412432
Turnovers35
3rd Down Converstion18
4th Down Conversion01
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals03
Penalties7820
Posession Time17:2630:34
Kansas City Chiefs
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C.Daniel14/2118113
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
J.Charles181548.61
C.Daniel166.00
J.Mcknight144.0
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Bowe49223.01
J.Charles3186.00
J.Hemingway22311.50
D.Avery23015.00
D.Alexander2115.50
A.Fasano177.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Sacks1
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
DefenseFF/2FREC/14
Oakland Raiders
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
D.Carr26/3829524
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
M.Jones-Drew271184.40
D.McFadden4184.51
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
D.Ausberry68814.70
R.Streater66711.21
M.Jones-Drew6467.70
J.Jones45614.00
D.Moore3279.01
A.Holmes11111.00
BLOCKINGPANCAKESACK
Sacks03
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Defense31


and with it off the cpu finally made u pay if u throw into covers and cpu running game was way smarter.. dont know about the cpu qb it was a back up so it was hard judge will be testing some also the only change are cpu pass blocking at 47 n fatigue at 65
__________________
MLB: Oakland A's
NBA: Chicago Bulls
NFL: San Francisco 49ers
Ncaa FB: Usc Trojans
To_Trill_Too_View209 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:47 PM   #916
Pro
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I continued testing these slider-sets on Coach Mode. I've made the tweaks Josh recommended (QBA to 3 for HUM/CPU, PCI to 35 to open up defenses). Here are some impressions:

- with QBA at 3 for both HUM and CPU the human QB is very inconsistent. Even my 99 OVR star QB struggled to complete mid-range passes. CPU QB seems to be better (All-Madden bonus???).
- running game seems just about right, only those Shotgun runs are overpowered (usually 6-10 yds)
- players seem to play to their ratings. My stud WR gets a lot of balls thrown his way. Recognizable dropoff between a good and a bad QB.
- still a lot of coverage sacks (QB doesn't throw it away)
- yes, I've finally seen a RB fumble. Good sign.
- not enough snaps on average - I'll try 15 mins with 15 sec acc. clock next, this should be easy to fix
__________________
My Miami Dolphins HC 09 dynasty:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ns-career.html
burnum is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 03:29 PM   #917
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2004
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

With all the recent talk about Pro/AP/AM slider testing, can someone please remind is AP where USER and CPU are supposed to be "even" or is that with Pro?
picker19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 04:19 PM   #918
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2004
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
I continued testing these slider-sets on Coach Mode. I've made the tweaks Josh recommended (QBA to 3 for HUM/CPU, PCI to 35 to open up defenses). Here are some impressions:

- with QBA at 3 for both HUM and CPU the human QB is very inconsistent. Even my 99 OVR star QB struggled to complete mid-range passes. CPU QB seems to be better (All-Madden bonus???).
- running game seems just about right, only those Shotgun runs are overpowered (usually 6-10 yds)
- players seem to play to their ratings. My stud WR gets a lot of balls thrown his way. Recognizable dropoff between a good and a bad QB.
- still a lot of coverage sacks (QB doesn't throw it away)
- yes, I've finally seen a RB fumble. Good sign.
- not enough snaps on average - I'll try 15 mins with 15 sec acc. clock next, this should be easy to fix
I, too, am testing the latest version out with Coach Mode with exact same setting as you. I agree 100% on your first bullet...CPU QB is much better. The CPU's backup is doing better than my starting QB. CPU run game is also much better than mine. No fumbles or INTs yet, but sacks not a big issue so far. Couple per team.

Josh, regarding QBA and IG, what would do with the IG slider if you bumped up CPU QBA to 6? How many points would I go up/down with IG? Just wondering if I used your latest set but played Coach Mode, what the IG setting would be with the two QBAs different.
picker19 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 04:37 PM   #919
MVP
 
4thQtrStre5S's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
With all the recent talk about Pro/AP/AM slider testing, can someone please remind is AP where USER and CPU are supposed to be "even" or is that with Pro?
I believe "Pro" is the closest to "Even" between the CPU and User players not controlled by the user. "Rookie would be User advantage, and AP and AM are definitely where I see the CPU getting a bump in areas like DB coverage.
4thQtrStre5S is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 06:59 PM   #920
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
I, too, am testing the latest version out with Coach Mode with exact same setting as you. I agree 100% on your first bullet...CPU QB is much better. The CPU's backup is doing better than my starting QB. CPU run game is also much better than mine. No fumbles or INTs yet, but sacks not a big issue so far. Couple per team.

Josh, regarding QBA and IG, what would do with the IG slider if you bumped up CPU QBA to 6? How many points would I go up/down with IG? Just wondering if I used your latest set but played Coach Mode, what the IG setting would be with the two QBAs different.
IG is around 41 for a QBA of 6...and yes, I strongly suspect the differentiation between Hum and CPU QBs is due to the All Madden level. Try setting both QBAs at 6 with the IG at 41 and see how it plays.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 AM.

Top -