JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 119 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-10-2015, 08:17 AM   #945
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
Hey josh, I personally Wouldn't mind making the coverage abit tighter but don't know if that will affect the CPU willingness to throw the ball? I've had really good sack numbers since ur last update and wouldn't mind tightening things up even if it doesn't have that 'realistic' look to it. Just enjoy a good hard game and wouldn't mind a few more swats but if it's unattainable then all good.
Great set brother appreciate ur work
Getting realistic coverage and passes defensed is pretty much a lost cause on All Madden. You go above CPU PCV of 30, and the CPU defenders will just stop to jump up and deflect passes instead of actually covering their receiver (it's pretty much the 'psychic defender' syndrome from the Madden 11-ish era). I have yet to see consistent realistic coverage from human DBs on All Madden with any slider combination. DB AI tends to be much better on Pro.

If you like everything else on the All Madden set, I'd suggest sticking with it and live with the bad-looking coverage.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:15 AM   #946
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can you enter autosubs in cfm or have to do it in main menu
Old 01-10-2015, 11:46 AM   #947
Rookie

thorpedo66's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks76
Can you enter autosubs in cfm or have to do it in main menu
Pretty sure you have to enter them in cfm. Don't think you can import them from the main menu. correct me if i'm wrong but I think the main menu auto sub's are for play now.

NFL : DA Bears
MLB : Brewers
NBA : Bucks
College: Badgers
Old 01-10-2015, 12:35 PM   #948
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorpedo66
Pretty sure you have to enter them in cfm. Don't think you can import them from the main menu. correct me if i'm wrong but I think the main menu auto sub's are for play now.
You are correct on all counts.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:32 PM   #949
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Josh--I'm trying your 1.1 sliders on AP but normal speed and threshold of 50. They're really good imo! You have CPU Acc at 6 with IG at 79. Knowing what you do today, would you adjust IG?
Old 01-10-2015, 03:54 PM   #950
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Getting realistic coverage and passes defensed is pretty much a lost cause on All Madden. You go above CPU PCV of 30, and the CPU defenders will just stop to jump up and deflect passes instead of actually covering their receiver (it's pretty much the 'psychic defender' syndrome from the Madden 11-ish era). I have yet to see consistent realistic coverage from human DBs on All Madden with any slider combination. DB AI tends to be much better on Pro.

If you like everything else on the All Madden set, I'd suggest sticking with it and live with the bad-looking coverage.
No worries mate. Thanks for that
Old 01-10-2015, 05:39 PM   #951
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Josh--I'm trying your 1.1 sliders on AP but normal speed and threshold of 50. They're really good imo! You have CPU Acc at 6 with IG at 79. Knowing what you do today, would you adjust IG?
I think it's in the ballpark....but I don't think it is quite there (especially since you changed threshold). I had forgotten about that set.....I might have to give that a whirl.

Check out the IG thread on things to look for to determine which way to adjust, if needed....you're probably at the point where 1 point adjustments are needed.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 01-10-2015 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:47 PM   #952
Pro

Josh, I know you recommended to even the QBA sliders (HUM & CPU both at 3) for Coach Mode. Does that also apply to the other sliders (e.g. pass/run blocking) or should the human and CPU sliders still differ in Coach Mode?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »