JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 123 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-12-2015, 09:52 AM   #977
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
I also play on normal speed as I prefer the overall pace of the game. I do prefer a lower threshold though, where you can see RB's, return men, etc. pull away from slower LB's. Josh posted slow speed but, so thought there may have been a tweak.
If I remember correctly Josh tried lowering Threshold to 25 and it messed things up, but I believe that was on Slow. The set was originally built with 50 on Normal and I feel it is near perfect there. I have seen guys like Reggie Bush get outside and run away from slower LBs. I have also seen speedy WRs get behind the defense on deep passes and they could not be caught.

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

Last edited by Last Gunfighter; 01-12-2015 at 09:55 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:59 AM   #978
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
No idea...refer to the Ig thread for directions on how to set it yourself. It is linked on the OP.
In the IG thread you said if QBA is lower, IG is higher, and vice versa. Yet in your AM set your QBA is 3 with IG 57. Then in the Pro set your QBA is 33 and your IG 67. That's a contradiction. You've obviously concluded skill level plays a factor in how IG correlates with QBA, as does threshold, meaning there's no real "key" as the opposite of what you stated is apparently meshing in different sets.

Nevermind.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:02 AM   #979
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
If I remember correctly Josh tried lowering Threshold to 25 and it messed things up, but I believe that was on Slow. The set was originally built with 50 on Normal and I feel it is near perfect there. I have seen guys like Reggie Bush get outside and run away from slower LBs. I have also seen speedy WRs get behind the defense on deep passes and they could not be caught.
Cheers man. I'll have a crack with normal at 50 again. I was playing there before dropping it to see a greater variance in speed (which I certainly was), but I'll definitely give it another look.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:22 AM   #980
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56
In the IG thread you said if QBA is lower, IG is higher, and vice versa. Yet in your AM set your QBA is 3 with IG 57. Then in the Pro set your QBA is 33 and your IG 67. That's a contradiction. You've obviously concluded skill level plays a factor in how IG correlates with QBA, as does threshold, meaning there's no real "key" as the opposite of what you stated is apparently meshing in different sets.

Nevermind.
Skill level is critical to Ig along with the QBA setting and threshold.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:20 PM   #981
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Josh, have you tried your pro set with the toggle off? I'm intrigued by the pro sliders...
Old 01-12-2015, 07:45 PM   #982
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
Josh, have you tried your pro set with the toggle off? I'm intrigued by the pro sliders...
Only for like a quarter of a game. I was more interested in getting the set out, figuring we could try that later.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:38 PM   #983
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Only for like a quarter of a game. I was more interested in getting the set out, figuring we could try that later.

I'm going to try it after the game tonight. Maybe I'll stream it. I like being able to chat while testing.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2015, 09:59 PM   #984
Banned

OVR: 3

What page are the All pro settings posted on?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »