Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2015, 07:50 PM   #1001
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Has anyone tried playing the Pro set?! I'm so curious about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2015, 07:51 PM   #1002
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Has anyone tried playing the Pro set?! I'm so curious about it.
What? You need other people to make a decision for you?

Give 'em a shot....I actually like them better than the AM set.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:43 PM   #1003
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Since you need an easier set, you should try an Pro/AP set or my version 5 AM set. There is a version 5 for a reason; the CPU can be a bit overpowered on version 4 - that is why it was updated.

Two other thoughts.
  • Overall ratings are meaningless for evaluating performance. You have to look at individual ratings
  • Make sure you load sliders properly. Set them in the main menu and save them. Then, go into your CFM and LOAD them (do not manually change each slider). If you do not do this, you are playing on default sliders.
Question, do you have to import them each time you load up CFM (i.e. Before each game) or do u just have to import them once and you are good to go?
Old 01-13-2015, 09:54 PM   #1004
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
Question, do you have to import them each time you load up CFM (i.e. Before each game) or do u just have to import them once and you are good to go?
I tend to do it before each game as a safety precaution....but am honestly not sure if it is necessary.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:41 AM   #1005
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Since you need an easier set, you should try an Pro/AP set or my version 5 AM set. There is a version 5 for a reason; the CPU can be a bit overpowered on version 4 - that is why it was updated.

Two other thoughts.
  • Overall ratings are meaningless for evaluating performance. You have to look at individual ratings
  • Make sure you load sliders properly. Set them in the main menu and save them. Then, go into your CFM and LOAD them (do not manually change each slider). If you do not do this, you are playing on default sliders.
Well arnt the sliders supposed to make the game more realistic as well as the ratings matter more? and i set them as i was in CFM. so your saying this wont work then? it did save the sliders i go in there and they are what i set them to.

And for the people that said i suck...i still outgained them in yardage and only lost 24-17 (i did try multiple games but only finished one) btw my players fumbled 3 times they recovered 2 of the 3. One was on a punt return the other was a bobbled punt. They fumbled once on a sack. Im pretty positive i dont suck granted i have a LIFE...an i am not some loser that does nothing BUT play games all day...but i certainly am not bad at madden ive been playing since madden 95 and owned almost every yr since. Thanks though

Oh an imagine that ive been a member of this forum at least 4 yrs longer than any of you.

Last edited by des343; 01-14-2015 at 06:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 09:21 AM   #1006
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by des343
Well arnt the sliders supposed to make the game more realistic as well as the ratings matter more? and i set them as i was in CFM. so your saying this wont work then? it did save the sliders i go in there and they are what i set them to.
No...you need to hit the import button in CFM (triangle on PS4). They may display when you edit manually, but they don't seem to work once in game.

Try loading them properly and see how it goes.

I do strongly recommend you try version 5 first.
Old 01-14-2015, 09:46 AM   #1007
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by des343

Oh an imagine that ive been a member of this forum at least 4 yrs longer than any of you.
And you've been a member 3 yrs less than me, what's your point?

The way you came across in your first post is usually a one way ticket out. Also, there is no need for the condescending attitude. If you've been a member for that long, you would know that.

Back on topic, I'm waiting for the xbox to be free in the next couple of days to try the pro set. I played one half(play now) and was favorably impressed. I saw a few good animations that looked impressive.

Last edited by roadman; 01-14-2015 at 09:52 AM.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:55 AM   #1008
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

I feel like the 5.0 All Madden set provides a really good challenge for me but i see some All-Madden BS like DB's warping to balls and such. My QB play is pretty dreadful on All-Madden, but the PRO set is just way too easy for me. I have tried some All-Pro sets on OS but they are too easy as well. I think I will stick with the 5.0 version as it the only one that forces me to try and be a better player. On Pro, i feel like no matter what play i call it is going to be successful most of the time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »