JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 126 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2015, 07:50 PM   #1001
Rookie
 
Sharpshooter1324's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Sacramento, CA
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Has anyone tried playing the Pro set?! I'm so curious about it.
Sharpshooter1324 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:51 PM   #1002
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Has anyone tried playing the Pro set?! I'm so curious about it.
What? You need other people to make a decision for you?

Give 'em a shot....I actually like them better than the AM set.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 09:43 PM   #1003
Rookie
 
eastcoast49ers's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Annapolis, Md
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Since you need an easier set, you should try an Pro/AP set or my version 5 AM set. There is a version 5 for a reason; the CPU can be a bit overpowered on version 4 - that is why it was updated.

Two other thoughts.
  • Overall ratings are meaningless for evaluating performance. You have to look at individual ratings
  • Make sure you load sliders properly. Set them in the main menu and save them. Then, go into your CFM and LOAD them (do not manually change each slider). If you do not do this, you are playing on default sliders.
Question, do you have to import them each time you load up CFM (i.e. Before each game) or do u just have to import them once and you are good to go?
__________________
49ers Faithful since 1985
eastcoast49ers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 09:54 PM   #1004
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
Question, do you have to import them each time you load up CFM (i.e. Before each game) or do u just have to import them once and you are good to go?
I tend to do it before each game as a safety precaution....but am honestly not sure if it is necessary.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 05:41 AM   #1005
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Since you need an easier set, you should try an Pro/AP set or my version 5 AM set. There is a version 5 for a reason; the CPU can be a bit overpowered on version 4 - that is why it was updated.

Two other thoughts.
  • Overall ratings are meaningless for evaluating performance. You have to look at individual ratings
  • Make sure you load sliders properly. Set them in the main menu and save them. Then, go into your CFM and LOAD them (do not manually change each slider). If you do not do this, you are playing on default sliders.
Well arnt the sliders supposed to make the game more realistic as well as the ratings matter more? and i set them as i was in CFM. so your saying this wont work then? it did save the sliders i go in there and they are what i set them to.

And for the people that said i suck...i still outgained them in yardage and only lost 24-17 (i did try multiple games but only finished one) btw my players fumbled 3 times they recovered 2 of the 3. One was on a punt return the other was a bobbled punt. They fumbled once on a sack. Im pretty positive i dont suck granted i have a LIFE...an i am not some loser that does nothing BUT play games all day...but i certainly am not bad at madden ive been playing since madden 95 and owned almost every yr since. Thanks though

Oh an imagine that ive been a member of this forum at least 4 yrs longer than any of you.

Last edited by des343; 01-14-2015 at 06:45 AM.
des343 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:21 AM   #1006
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by des343
Well arnt the sliders supposed to make the game more realistic as well as the ratings matter more? and i set them as i was in CFM. so your saying this wont work then? it did save the sliders i go in there and they are what i set them to.
No...you need to hit the import button in CFM (triangle on PS4). They may display when you edit manually, but they don't seem to work once in game.

Try loading them properly and see how it goes.

I do strongly recommend you try version 5 first.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 09:46 AM   #1007
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 21,986
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by des343

Oh an imagine that ive been a member of this forum at least 4 yrs longer than any of you.
And you've been a member 3 yrs less than me, what's your point?

The way you came across in your first post is usually a one way ticket out. Also, there is no need for the condescending attitude. If you've been a member for that long, you would know that.

Back on topic, I'm waiting for the xbox to be free in the next couple of days to try the pro set. I played one half(play now) and was favorably impressed. I saw a few good animations that looked impressive.

Last edited by roadman; 01-14-2015 at 09:52 AM.
roadman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:55 AM   #1008
Rookie
 
eastcoast49ers's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Annapolis, Md
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I feel like the 5.0 All Madden set provides a really good challenge for me but i see some All-Madden BS like DB's warping to balls and such. My QB play is pretty dreadful on All-Madden, but the PRO set is just way too easy for me. I have tried some All-Pro sets on OS but they are too easy as well. I think I will stick with the 5.0 version as it the only one that forces me to try and be a better player. On Pro, i feel like no matter what play i call it is going to be successful most of the time.
__________________
49ers Faithful since 1985
eastcoast49ers is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:24 PM.

Top -