JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 128 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-15-2015, 08:16 PM   #1017
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

I'm playing with your all madden set. In the op it says lto lower pci to 35 for a more offensive game.
Is that gonne make a big impact? I'm liking this set only most games are really defensive. Both me and CPU can't get anything going on offense.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:30 PM   #1018
Rookie

eastcoast49ers's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm playing with the 49ers so it might just be that ratings wise I have a really good defense, but on the PRO set the CPU offense can't do anything and sacks are a big problem. The final scores are usually close/accurate but i pretty much dominate the whole game. I can run all over the CPU defense.

On the All-Madden 5.0 set i had the problem of Kaepernick being horribly inaccurate and saw a lot of All-Madden cheese.

I guess i'm an "all-pro" level player just havent found a good all-pro set that works well.
Old 01-15-2015, 08:54 PM   #1019
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast49ers
I'm playing with the 49ers so it might just be that ratings wise I have a really good defense, but on the PRO set the CPU offense can't do anything and sacks are a big problem. The final scores are usually close/accurate but i pretty much dominate the whole game. I can run all over the CPU defense.

On the All-Madden 5.0 set i had the problem of Kaepernick being horribly inaccurate and saw a lot of All-Madden cheese.

I guess i'm an "all-pro" level player just havent found a good all-pro set that works well.
I haven't popped in the game for a while to work on an AP set. Try playing Armor & Sword's set, but bump up IG to 77. I suggested it in his thread and he is going to try the same when he hits his next season in his CFM.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:51 PM   #1020
Just started!

OVR: 0

You think these will work on PS3?

Been loving your NCAA set and saw you made some for Madden so just wondering if you think they would work on last gen.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:36 AM   #1021
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjay
You think these will work on PS3?

Been loving your NCAA set and saw you made some for Madden so just wondering if you think they would work on last gen.
I have heard that they translate to old gen.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:28 PM   #1022
Rookie

OVR: 1

Josh, based on your experience, do you believe the QBA slider impacts the QB's willingness to throw deep at all? Or do you feel that has more to do with their traits and the IG slider?

I hesitate to put the QBA slider too low because it seems to make him under throw a lot of deep passes, let alone attempt them.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:44 PM   #1023
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
Josh, based on your experience, do you believe the QBA slider impacts the QB's willingness to throw deep at all? Or do you feel that has more to do with their traits and the IG slider?

I hesitate to put the QBA slider too low because it seems to make him under throw a lot of deep passes, let alone attempt them.
No, QBA has no bearing on their tendency to throw deep; that is driven strictly by the IG slider and the Force Passes trait that each QB has (aggressive = more likely to throw deep).

I also don't believe that it impacts their ability to get the ball deep; but I also have not specifically looked for that.
Old 01-16-2015, 10:46 PM   #1024
Rookie

OVR: 1

Another question for you...I read your recent post with the various slider definitions. So, if I want to get tighter pass coverage, you would recommend lowering the PCV slider? Seems counter intuitive, but sounds like you haven't seen it make pass coverage worse, per se, but that it changes "how" they cover.

Bottom line is that I play on All-Pro, and WRs seem to get way too much separation with PCV at default, especially after they make a cut. The CBs just don't react as quickly. But I also don't want it to the point where they don't make attempts at swatting down the ball or going for the INT. All this being said, would you recommend lowering PCV to get tighter coverage, but increasing DPI so they act more aggressive? Thoughts?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »