JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 134 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-24-2015, 03:39 PM   #1065
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Clipping is set to 100.

But anyways, I played the Redskins and the game felt pretty normal. Redskins backs did not rush for 100 yards despite I think 24 carries. I'm too lazy to actually post game stats lol. Only thing was RG3 successfully getting a 100 yrd rushing game with a touch down. Gerhart rushed for 80 yards on 22 carries, my FB rushed 4 times for 22 yards.

Henne was still down for the count so Bortles made his first career start...threw three touchdown passes and racked up almost 300 yards in the air before bruising his sternum(took 5 sacks). Morris came in and threw two picks due to inaccurate throws to flag routes.

2nd game in Reg Season, I have generated 1 total turn over, while giving up 6. My best corners are dropping interceptions even when I do a perfect ball hawk, even Brandon Flowers dropped one.

Ended up taking the game to overtime(after having a 17-3 lead in the 2nd quarter) and winning 30-27 on a 51 yard field goal with a little over 3 minutes left in the game. I think that if Bortles had been able to stay in the game I would have won in regulation. I had to start power running to compensate for Morris's inaccuracy.

I incurred 5 penalties, including 4 false starts and a holding call. No AI penalties..which is fine since they will get their penalties in other games.

I did sign a DT and a SS to fill the shoes for various injuries I incurred in the last game. No major injuries this time thankfully. I'm playing with the Ultra realistic 62 injury slider btw. I don't recommend it though, if the QB takes a power hit he is guaranteed to get hurt in some way.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:37 PM   #1066
Rookie

I played one last game for the day, at home vs the Colts. I lost 38-31...generated no turn overs. My defense is just getting plowed. The Colts rushed pretty well, around 140 yards and I think 4 touchdowns on the ground. Nothing out of the ordinary regarding the clipping penalty's affect on the ground game though. My defense is just bad.

Bortles went 28/40 for over 300 yards, 3 touchdowns and 1 interception. My ground game was subpar, but with 1 touchdown.

Difference maker was a kickoff returned for a touchdown by the colts and a no review/no challenge option on a fumble in the last minute of the game during my 2 minute offense. The receiver's entire body was down an entire second before the ball came out.
Old 01-24-2015, 05:46 PM   #1067
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Josh--I'm using your 2.0 sliders on all pro. They seem to work for me. But I have two questions:

1. Would you recommend speed threshold of 1 like you're currently using for AM?
2. 2.0 has IG at 50 and CPU Acc at 6. Based on what you know today, would you change the IG to a higher setting?

Thanks!
Old 01-24-2015, 06:38 PM   #1068
Rookie

In using the version 5 all madden set, what should I set the IG with CPU QBA at 4?
Old 01-24-2015, 09:48 PM   #1069
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Josh--I'm using your 2.0 sliders on all pro. They seem to work for me. But I have two questions:

1. Would you recommend speed threshold of 1 like you're currently using for AM?
2. 2.0 has IG at 50 and CPU Acc at 6. Based on what you know today, would you change the IG to a higher setting?

Thanks!
1. Keep thresh where it is on that set. I'm considering a higher thresh now anyways.
2. With the Thresh at 19 on AP, yes, but I honestly couldn't even give you a ballpark number (pretty sure it'd be higher though). Check out the IG thread for honing-in on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tschuss
In using the version 5 all madden set, what should I set the IG with CPU QBA at 4?
Ballpark guess says maybe around 52 if you are still using 1 thresh.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 01-24-2015 at 09:55 PM.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:00 AM   #1070
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Josh--I'm stuck in Madden slider/level hell. On your AM 5.0 set. What's best for loosening up CPU pass coverage?

I'm to the point where offensively your all-pro sliders fit my skill level. But the CPU offense isn't a threat. So trying to balance it out. I've also thought about staying with all-pro and raising CPU pass ACC to 50. Living with the high completion percentage in exchange for a CPU offensive threat on all-pro.
Old 01-25-2015, 10:57 AM   #1071
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Josh--I'm stuck in Madden slider/level hell. On your AM 5.0 set. What's best for loosening up CPU pass coverage?

I'm to the point where offensively your all-pro sliders fit my skill level. But the CPU offense isn't a threat. So trying to balance it out. I've also thought about staying with all-pro and raising CPU pass ACC to 50. Living with the high completion percentage in exchange for a CPU offensive threat on all-pro.
Try the version 5 set, but in the main menu, set your skill level to AP. Then, go to your CFM, set it to AM and then load the sliders. It takes a lot of the edge off of the AM warping and craziness.
Old 01-25-2015, 11:00 AM   #1072
Pro

SnakeEyez's Arena

OVR: 6

Fresh franchise w/ Bengals using 5.0 All-Madden.

9-6 going into the final week. They aren't easy, they aren't too hard... having a lot of fun with them, as with most of the earlier sliders posted in this thread.

Had to re-train some of my playcalling away from being heavily reliant on inside running... some teams you just can't be successful pounding it between the guards all of the time. But it's easier now to run through the "creases" just outside the guards or tackles on off-tackle and pitch plays which is a nice change for playing on All-Madden with any slider.

Sometimes you don't always have enough time in the pocket to let a receiver's entire route develop and have to turn it loose with the anticipation of him making his break to the outside... or get sacked. I like this but it also took a few games to kinda re-train myself for this on corner routes...

Been able to hit some deep fly route's.. where I actually got the ball out in the front of the receiver and he got seperation from the corner in one-on-one... I know this is basic but it felt nearly impossible on default a/m or some other sets on the forum with jacked up coverage sliders.

As is, I really like the coverage sliders and reactions of the DB's.. makes the 300-yard game feel more satisfying as an accomplishment.

more thoughts on CPU offense when I get more time...

Last edited by SnakeEyez; 01-25-2015 at 12:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »