JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 140 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-06-2015, 02:24 AM   #1113
Pro

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Im honestly starting to think that with the gameplay tuning option inside cfm set to YES everyones getting their main menu settings and sliders layered on to their cfm settings and sliders.

Ive seen some guys on the boards saying you have to import sliders every game and it got me thinking. Ive seen the recent theories floating around about setting main menu to AP and cfm set to AM to see a difference which ive tried and it works. Also ive seen people say setting gameplay tuning option to NO gives a smoother game, also works.

I think its because if its set to NO it cuts off the main menu stuff and leaves you with solely with your cfm settings.

Its set by default to YES and alot of people leave their main menu settings and sliders alone once they import them especially after they get the dreaded "nfc title/profile wipeout do-over". Or some guys just prefer to make their adjustments/tweaks inside cfm. The restart drove me nuts so i didnt redo my main menu settings i just went into my cfm and my gameplay always felt off right after. I think i was playing with default main menu settings layered onto my cfm settings.

Basically its make sure everything matches up in both or set it to NO or your gonna get a layered game.

Fin we had talked about this topic in other treads..I'm intrigued by ur above quote..but I'm either really tired from work or too many hits to the head..lol..can u PM this explanation again but like ur talking to my 8 year old lol..which are u liking? Edit in CFM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 02-06-2015, 07:46 AM   #1114
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Fin we had talked about this topic in other treads..I'm intrigued by ur above quote..but I'm either really tired from work or too many hits to the head..lol..can u PM this explanation again but like ur talking to my 8 year old lol..which are u liking? Edit in CFM?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At the moment im making sure everything is set the same in both main menu and cfm with gameplay tuning set to YES. Im figuring since it defaults to YES right or wrong this is how EA intended it even if they dont realize how much they layered the code. I stumbled on this using Kings exact sliders and settings with 15 min clock, 15 sec runoff and slow speed.

I really enjoy Joshs Version 5.0 set and i wouldnt have realized any of this if not for his, Kings and Fists previous theories. King first mentioned this idea about the gameplay tuning option turning the "blender" ON/OFF so credit to him i just wanted to bring this theory here to see if Josh or anyone else can help back it up and if so hopefully it can help figure out some things.

Ill send you a pm more in depth on why i think this is the key to it all. Alot of it i covered in the main menu/cfm thread but i really also think autosave plays a factor in carrying certain settings over too. Things like playcall style get set in main menu only yet they carry over into your in-game cfm without the need to be imported.

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 02-06-2015 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-07-2015, 01:11 PM   #1115
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

As absurd as this notion is, after extensive testing (an entire 2014 Vikings CCM season), I'm sold.......on parts of it lol.

What I am now sold on is that for some goofy reason, yes, matching everything up in both menus, and then turning tuning off (or "no") inside your ccm locks things into place.

First full season I've gotten through without problems, or things "turning back" on Me. My sliders are a hybrid of both Josh and Kings (which are similar in theory), with a few of my own tweaks. Foremost, I am a zero pass block believer. I am convinced that it has an effect on how long the AI will hold the ball. At zero, they tend to be just a tad anxious and zip balls out a little early. But even as high as 10, I find the "fear & loathing" QB behavior starting up (getting jacked on every screen play, reacting to perceived pressure and running straight into blocked lineman, ect, turning into mindless lunatics during 2 minute drills, ect......). I settled on 3 and its been delightful. I'll post those season stats as soon as my wife and kids ever get the hell on with their trip to grandmas).....
Old 02-08-2015, 11:40 AM   #1116
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

OK guys....I am posting a Version 6.0 Alpha set. This set is designed to modify two major issues from the last set:
  • Overpowered D-line play
  • AI of the QB in getting rid of the ball without impacting them throwing deep. (thanks to awffltony77 for suggesting the CPU PBK at 3....it really helped)
  • Other refinements to autosubs and special teams
To set these properly, do the following:
  1. Set all settings in the main menu exactly how they will be in the CFM (including autosubs)
  2. Go to CFM and set all game settings and autosubs
  3. Go to slider screen and use the triangle button (on PS4) to import the sliders

Here are the settings:
Playcall Style: Slim or Enhanced (VERY important - see house rule)
Speed: Slow or Normal (I prefer slow)
Gameplay: All Madden
qtr length: 13min
accel clock: 18 sec
injuries: 57
fatigue: 70
speed threshold: 1
ball hawk: off
strafe assist: off
heat seeker assist: off
switch assist: off
Defensive Graphics: off, user preference
Camera: Standard, user preference

HUM
qb acc: 6 (modify to get the challenge you desire)
pass blocking: 35
wr catching: 48
run blocking: 5
Fumbles: 40
Reaction time: 50
Interceptions: 35
Pass coverage: 30
tackling: 27

CPU
qb acc: 3
pass blocking: 3
run blocking: 15

Special Teams
FG Power – 50/50
FG Acc - 30/30
Punt Power - 45/45
Punt Acc - 75/75
KO Power - 52/53

Penalties
Offside: 50
False Start:70
Holding: 70
Facemask: 40
DPI: 98
OPI: 99
PCI: 36 (use 35 if you want a more offensively-oriented game)
Clipping: 50
int grounding: 57 (VERY important - need to modify if you change CPU QBA)
roughing the passer:10
roughing the kicker: 30

Autosubs (In/Out)

QB - 0/2
HB - 91/96
WR - 20/25
TE - 30/35
OL - 0/2
DL - 80/85
LB - 50/55
CB - 20/25
S - 25/30

Last edited by JoshC1977; 02-08-2015 at 11:51 AM.
Old 02-08-2015, 12:00 PM   #1117
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

I will try this.just a quick question if I set the main menu to 35 and then set the ccm to 36 you think that will give you the balance you need
Old 02-08-2015, 12:30 PM   #1118
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK guys....I am posting a Version 6.0 Alpha set. This set is designed to modify two major issues from the last set:
  • Overpowered D-line play
  • AI of the QB in getting rid of the ball without impacting them throwing deep. (thanks to awffltony77 for suggesting the CPU PBK at 3....it really helped)
  • Other refinements to autosubs and special teams
To set these properly, do the following:
  1. Set all settings in the main menu exactly how they will be in the CFM (including autosubs)
  2. Go to CFM and set all game settings and autosubs
  3. Go to slider screen and use the triangle button (on PS4) to import the sliders

Here are the settings:
Playcall Style: Slim or Enhanced (VERY important - see house rule)
Speed: Slow or Normal (I prefer slow)
Gameplay: All Madden
qtr length: 13min
accel clock: 18 sec
injuries: 57
fatigue: 70
speed threshold: 1
ball hawk: off
strafe assist: off
heat seeker assist: off
switch assist: off
Defensive Graphics: off, user preference
Camera: Standard, user preference

HUM
qb acc: 6 (modify to get the challenge you desire)
pass blocking: 35
run blocking: 5

CPU
qb acc: 3
pass blocking: 3
run blocking: 15

Special Teams
FG Power 50/50
FG Acc - 30/30
Punt Power - 45/45
Punt Acc - 75/75
KO Power - 52/53

Penalties
Offside: 50
False Start:70
Holding: 70
Facemask: 40
DPI: 98
OPI: 99
PCI: 36 (use 35 if you want a more offensively-oriented game)
Clipping: 50
int grounding: 57 (VERY important - need to modify if you change CPU QBA)
roughing the passer:10
roughing the kicker: 30

Autosubs (In/Out)

QB - 0/2
HB - 91/96
WR - 20/25
TE - 30/35
OL - 0/2
DL - 80/85
LB - 50/55
CB - 20/25
S - 25/30
I'll give this a shot later... hopefully this can save the game for me. Lol. About done with this years madden.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:02 PM   #1119
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I'll give this a shot later... hopefully this can save the game for me. Lol. About done with this years madden.
Same here....although I picked-up the PS3 version and am enjoying that quite well with my version 5 set.

That said, a couple of quick notes on the version 6 set:
  • This is very much an Alpha version - I'd need complete feedback. I'm hoping that this will play like version 5 with better CPU QB AI. If other things feel out-of-whack compared to version 5, let me know after playing multiple games.
  • If you are using my sets for old gen Madden...stick with version 5...old gen does not have the QB AI issues that next gen does and I think version 5 plays great on old gen.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:17 PM   #1120
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Same here....although I picked-up the PS3 version and am enjoying that quite well with my version 5 set.

That said, a couple of quick notes on the version 6 set:
  • This is very much an Alpha version - I'd need complete feedback. I'm hoping that this will play like version 5 with better CPU QB AI. If other things feel out-of-whack compared to version 5, let me know after playing multiple games.
  • If you are using my sets for old gen Madden...stick with version 5...old gen does not have the QB AI issues that next gen does and I think version 5 plays great on old gen.
I'll play a few games later today. I'll try it out and post. Hopefully I don't suck to bad after almost 2 months of not playing any madden and just playing NCAA. Be back later with stats.(:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »