JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 144 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-14-2015, 08:02 AM   #1145
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Im using the Vikes too. Im in season 3, and I do believe in the merits of having a different "test" CFM, simply because after 3 years, all the ups and downs of the stupid confidence messes with everything.

4 games with PBK at "8" and I cant do a single thing......mutilated, no matter what I did.

Can we revisit Your theory on IG 57? I recall in a private discussion you mentioning 63????

I feel like we are close.......Thank god.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:03 AM   #1146
Pro

awffltony77's Arena

i really enjoy the flip side of these sliders, too. If you don't make some type of read every play, your gonna pay for it.
Old 02-14-2015, 08:11 AM   #1147
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
i really enjoy the flip side of these sliders, too. If you don't make some type of read every play, your gonna pay for it.
Are you guys seeing CPU qb's throw deep or at least down field occasionally? I haven't seen it with this set as much as I do with Kings. I don't know the differences between the two sets that drive that difference but it's almost immediately noticeable.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:50 AM   #1148
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Are you guys seeing CPU qb's throw deep or at least down field occasionally? I haven't seen it with this set as much as I do with Kings. I don't know the differences between the two sets that drive that difference but it's almost immediately noticeable.
Oh yes....in my game against Brees, he was an absolute mad bomber - I think he threw something like 4 50+ yard passes against me. It REALLY is dependent on the Aggressiveness trait of the QB you are facing and the style of offense they run. Brady was more reserved, but still wasn't afraid to go after the intermediate routes.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:52 AM   #1149
Rookie

I just tried using the 6.0 Alpha sliders for a game. Franchise mode, as Raiders, first year. Against Chargers. I kind of suck at Madden, but won 28-12 and it was never close:

My passing stats were my usual: 17 of 21 (I don't even TRY and go deep with Carr), 1 TD, 2 (bone-headed, my own fault) INTs.

My rushing attack was more realistic than previous sliders I've tried: 28 for 91 for McFadden and 4 for 27 for MJD

Philip Rivers threw for 280, 29 out of 36 which SOUNDS ok until you factor in 2 were screens at 40 each (I took TERRIBLE angles) and one was a short pass that went for like 60. He tried to throw it deep maybe twice despite being behind all game.... and I sacked him ELEVEN times.. all from Dline.... and 9 of them were me manually...

There's definitely potential to these sliders, but my D-line owned... Advice? is CPU 3 pass-blocking really meant to be the case??
Old 02-14-2015, 09:54 AM   #1150
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Can we revisit Your theory on IG 57? I recall in a private discussion you mentioning 63????
IG is dependent on game level (i.e. AM, AP, etc), threshold, and the CPU QBA setting. For QBA at 3, a 1 threshold setting, and on All Madden - 57 is the way to go. I'm seeing CPU completion percentages in the 60-65% range for all of my games - which is exactly where I want it.

The setting of 63 that you mention is for All Madden with QBA =5 and Threshold = 50 (which are King's settings).
Old 02-14-2015, 09:56 AM   #1151
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler2206
I just tried using the 6.0 Alpha sliders for a game. Franchise mode, as Raiders, first year. Against Chargers. I kind of suck at Madden, but won 28-12 and it was never close:

My passing stats were my usual: 17 of 21 (I don't even TRY and go deep with Carr), 1 TD, 2 (bone-headed, my own fault) INTs.

My rushing attack was more realistic than previous sliders I've tried: 28 for 91 for McFadden and 4 for 27 for MJD

Philip Rivers threw for 280, 29 out of 36 which SOUNDS ok until you factor in 2 were screens at 40 each (I took TERRIBLE angles) and one was a short pass that went for like 60. He tried to throw it deep maybe twice despite being behind all game.... and I sacked him ELEVEN times.. all from Dline.... and 9 of them were me manually...

There's definitely potential to these sliders, but my D-line owned... Advice? is CPU 3 pass-blocking really meant to be the case??
You got the timing down too well on that pass rush

Another thing is that Rivers is a notorious sack-taker in this game.

And yes....the CPU PBK=3 is not a typo.

Play against a couple of other QBs and see if it gets better.
Old 02-14-2015, 10:03 AM   #1152
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
You got the timing down too well on that pass rush

Another thing is that Rivers is a notorious sack-taker in this game.

And yes....the CPU PBK=3 is not a typo.

Play against a couple of other QBs and see if it gets better.
Ha, yeah, to be fair, it IS the only thing I'm damn good at on this game- press R2 then square or x haha, simple tasks for a simple Englishman.

I've got Alex Smith, Sam Bradford and Kaepernick next three games.. So I guess I'll expect a game of dink and dunk whilst getting owned by Charles (that 1 on the speed difference thing is amazing by the way) ... god knows what from Rams, then Kaepernick running all over me. I think I'll try for rest of season with these as Manning on Week 17 is the only great QB I have left.

Good job on these man

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »