JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 158 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-26-2015, 03:44 AM   #1257
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Hey JoshC and others,
I decided to give madden 15 another chance. I have usually played with Jarodds sliders but this year they did you do the trick for me. Therefore I decided to give JoshC sliders a go.

A played only a half last night so not much of a sample size.
I however liked the feel of the game, much more so than Jarodds. There are a few areas that I was worried could be a problem. I hope you guys can give me some input. Normally I would just crank up or down the slider I felt was relevant but as it would appear tweaking sliders is not as simple as that. Therefore I would really appreciate some guidance on the below "issues":

1.AI rushing seemed a bit too weak. What can I do to improve AI rushing?
2. Human rushing appeared a bit too easy. How can I make it tougher?
3. I had 3 sacks with the Rams D line agains the Vikings in a little more than a quarter. Should I be concerned about the sack issue? Is it possible to tone it down a bit? Better AI pass blocking?
4. AI QB accuracy was a bit low 4-10 for Cassel with a few errant throws in there. Can I just turn up CPU QB accuracy to increase the completions or what would be recommended?

That being said I really liked the errant throws and more realistic qb play form the AI. Also I was able to hit home with a CPU controlled safety when I called a safety blitz. I cannot recall that had happened to me before.

anyway any input/feedback would be appreciated....
Old 02-26-2015, 07:59 AM   #1258
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lujer
Hey JoshC and others,
I decided to give madden 15 another chance. I have usually played with Jarodds sliders but this year they did you do the trick for me. Therefore I decided to give JoshC sliders a go.

A played only a half last night so not much of a sample size.
I however liked the feel of the game, much more so than Jarodds. There are a few areas that I was worried could be a problem. I hope you guys can give me some input. Normally I would just crank up or down the slider I felt was relevant but as it would appear tweaking sliders is not as simple as that. Therefore I would really appreciate some guidance on the below "issues":

1.AI rushing seemed a bit too weak. What can I do to improve AI rushing?
2. Human rushing appeared a bit too easy. How can I make it tougher?
3. I had 3 sacks with the Rams D line agains the Vikings in a little more than a quarter. Should I be concerned about the sack issue? Is it possible to tone it down a bit? Better AI pass blocking?
4. AI QB accuracy was a bit low 4-10 for Cassel with a few errant throws in there. Can I just turn up CPU QB accuracy to increase the completions or what would be recommended?

That being said I really liked the errant throws and more realistic qb play form the AI. Also I was able to hit home with a CPU controlled safety when I called a safety blitz. I cannot recall that had happened to me before.

anyway any input/feedback would be appreciated....
I always recommend a person play a minimum of three games before making slider changes. Let me know if you have any issues after you have done so.
Old 02-26-2015, 08:24 AM   #1259
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I always recommend a person play a minimum of three games before making slider changes. Let me know if you have any issues after you have done so.
Haha yeah I knew that was going to be the reply:-)
I am most likely in a different timezone than you guys so I was hoping for a general reply for me to tweak anything tonight.

Thanks anyway, I will update after a few games...
Old 02-26-2015, 12:38 PM   #1260
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey, Josh, I've played 6 games with your latest slider set. Overall, they're awesome. I only have seen one major problem...lack of fumbles. In 6 games I saw only 1 forced fumble and that was against the QB. I tried lowering the fumble slider and even increasing the Face Mask slider on a whim, and nothing. No change.

The only thing I can think of is that there appears to be a lack of big hits. Most tackles are more conservative, even with my big run-stuffing LBs who all have the Big Hitter trait and Hit Power in the 90s.

Are you or anyone else having a similar issue? Any thoughts on how I can increase fumbles? I never had this issue before, but I also never lowered sliders like PCI or RTK. Wondering if those contribute at all. Any way, hoping someone might have an idea to help. Thanks.
Old 02-26-2015, 04:54 PM   #1261
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Josh i wanted to ask you about sacks again. After the Green Bay game i got 6 sacks on Cutler in Chicago then 5 against Bortles in Jacksonville. At the seven game mark Tannehill leads the league in sacks taken with 23 (the next guy is Eli with 23) and my Dolphins defense leads the league with 30 sacks (next team down is Atlanta with 25)

My next game is home against Rivers and the Chargers so i know thats a sack fest. What can i do? I moved cpu rbk to 20 again and RTP to 55 but im not seeing a difference as im getting 5 a game every game again.

Any chance i can raise cpu pass block or anything else?

At this point the sacks are killing me because EVERYTHING else is working great. Im willing to sacrifice some things to trim these sack totals.
Old 02-26-2015, 07:29 PM   #1262
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

I really like this set. I don't like all the sacks. But some things we do just have to accept. Madden is madden. Haha. Been a tough game to make play dead on realistic. I don't think it'll happen this years madden. But I do like these sliders. Can I live with the stupid sacks? Yes. Just numbers I won't look at towards end of the year. I'll worry about other things. I got use to the high sacks. Now I count them as extra holding calls, or flat out ignore them. lol. But I will try bumping up RTP to 60 or so and see what it does. My average a game is like 5 or better. But isnt as bad as like 9 or better. If I could shed least one more sack off id be happy. But great work josh. I always count on you making a football video game fun. (:
Old 02-26-2015, 08:05 PM   #1263
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

OK....been trying a bunch of different things.

The first thing was to revert CPU RBK back to 15.

The second was to raise IG one notch to 58.

Extremely limited testing thus far, but seeing the CPU doing a better job of getting rid of the ball quickly (like NFL QBs do). It's going to cut into their tendency to throw deep a tad, but I think it was a bit overdone for Pro ball anyways.

The OP is updated with these tweaks.
Old 02-26-2015, 09:00 PM   #1264
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK....been trying a bunch of different things.

The first thing was to revert CPU RBK back to 15.

The second was to raise IG one notch to 58.

Extremely limited testing thus far, but seeing the CPU doing a better job of getting rid of the ball quickly (like NFL QBs do). It's going to cut into their tendency to throw deep a tad, but I think it was a bit overdone for Pro ball anyways.

The OP is updated with these tweaks.
Josh, per my question, are you seeing fumbles with your latest set? Any tips on how I can increase fumbles? The Fumbles slider doesn't appear to be doing anything even when I lower it (besides toning down the overall run game).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »