Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2015, 09:46 PM   #1265
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
Josh, per my question, are you seeing fumbles with your latest set? Any tips on how I can increase fumbles? The Fumbles slider doesn't appear to be doing anything even when I lower it (besides toning down the overall run game).
I've seen stretches of games with no fumbles and other games with 2 or 3 fumbles by non-QBs.

You can probably try raising the facemask slider, but will see more broken tackles by both sides. Toying around with the idea of raising the tackle slider in combination with a higher facemask slider but I want to nail down the pass rush a bit more first. Not sure when I will get around to playing a good deal more of this game to test it out....I just lose interest in this game so quickly...much rather play NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2015, 08:49 AM   #1266
Pro

OVR: 1

Thanks, Josh. I will play around with Tackling and FM and see if I find anything. If so, I'll let you know. I do know that lowering the Fumble slider by 10 points didn't produce an immediate impact. It just made running harder.
Old 02-27-2015, 09:16 AM   #1267
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by picker19
I do know that lowering the Fumble slider by 10 points didn't produce an immediate impact. It just made running harder.
Which is why I haven't touched it in a long time....I think it is about perfect at 40.
Old 02-27-2015, 03:55 PM   #1268
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
OK....been trying a bunch of different things.

The first thing was to revert CPU RBK back to 15.

The second was to raise IG one notch to 58.

Extremely limited testing thus far, but seeing the CPU doing a better job of getting rid of the ball quickly (like NFL QBs do). It's going to cut into their tendency to throw deep a tad, but I think it was a bit overdone for Pro ball anyways.

The OP is updated with these tweaks.
Im going to test these changes. What about RTP are you sticking with 50 or can that go to 65?
Old 02-27-2015, 05:49 PM   #1269
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Great slider set man. It's playing great for me so far.
Old 02-27-2015, 06:26 PM   #1270
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Im going to test these changes. What about RTP are you sticking with 50 or can that go to 65?
Try it with 50 first. I tried at 65 (but with the old IG of 57) and it seemed like the pass rush was slower to get there....BUT....when it did get there, the QB was too slow to get rid of the ball (saw the dancing in the pocket).
Old 02-28-2015, 10:42 AM   #1271
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Try it with 50 first. I tried at 65 (but with the old IG of 57) and it seemed like the pass rush was slower to get there....BUT....when it did get there, the QB was too slow to get rid of the ball (saw the dancing in the pocket).
Yeah i didnt care for RTP being higher. It seemed to loosen up both defenses too much and i still got sacks. So far im liking IG at 58 though he does get rid of the ball quicker. What drives me nuts is screens. Everytime the qb backs straight up i pretty much know hes toast. Drives ya nuts.

On another note heres a weird one. Im using your updated 6.02 set now as is except 15m/15s and facemask at 53. I have everything matching up in main menu and cfm even tuning set to yes but when i check penalties during a game facemask is listed at 52 lol. How?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2015, 04:54 PM   #1272
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hey Josh and others,

I got my 4 games in and wanted to post the game stats.
I have never posted that before. How do people create those nice game stat reports that people post on the slider threads?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »