JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 16 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2014, 02:09 AM   #121
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
You will be allowed to post i believe after 9 posts MR WHISPERER



Uuuuuhh, oooookaaaaay....


Weird rule I must say
theSliderWhisperer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 03:12 AM   #122
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by theSliderWhisperer
Uuuuuhh, oooookaaaaay....


Weird rule I must say
Yes i agree SIR
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 07:20 AM   #123
MVP
 
hanzsomehanz's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Oct 2009
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
This is embarrassing but I control the CB no switch. All my sacks are CPU controlled. This is why I'm so angry. Im thinking that maybe az is just too good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Maybe you usering CB exploits the CPU AI on the O-Line

- Try a different user position in some trial games

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
__________________
how could I lose? im playing by my own rules..
hanzsomehanz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:53 AM   #124
MVP
 
booker21's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Argentina
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
Maybe you usering CB exploits the CPU AI on the O-Line

- Try a different user position in some trial games

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
What?

I play LCB and i have always played with LCB since madden 1996. I won`t change the position.

I follow my assigment, i play zone, or Man ( i never blitz).
Actually i played a lot worst than the CPU since the CPU Mirror the WR a lot better than i do. What exploit you are talking about?

I would not be complaining if i get sacks because im exploiting the AI. I`m just down field covering the WR or whoever i have been assigned to cover and hoping that my DL won`t get to the QB. crazy, but that`s is how i feel when playing the game right now.

Me: Please don`t take the sack, please don`t ta.... DAMN!.

Sometimes i even lost my WR because i want to see if QB get the sack or not.
__________________
English, is not my first language.
booker21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 12:03 PM   #125
Rookie
 
bobloblah1980's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Oct 2010
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
This is embarrassing but I control the CB no switch. All my sacks are CPU controlled. This is why I'm so angry. Im thinking that maybe az is just too good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
so this may be a dumb question then but have you tried playing as a d lineman? because I do, and I suck at pass rushing and I don't see quite as many sacks as a lot of others are
bobloblah1980 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 12:11 PM   #126
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloblah1980
so this may be a dumb question then but have you tried playing as a d lineman? because I do, and I suck at pass rushing and I don't see quite as many sacks as a lot of others are


Not sure if this is the heart of the problem with the sack glitch... Certainly creating a coverage sack situations is a plausibility, but the reality is that you MUST tweak certain sliders, in combo, to change the the behavior of the way the CPU QB logic processes certain situations in the game; pass rush pressure, tight coverage creating no windows to pass, etc.
theSliderWhisperer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 12:17 PM   #127
MVP
 
booker21's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Argentina
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobloblah1980
so this may be a dumb question then but have you tried playing as a d lineman? because I do, and I suck at pass rushing and I don't see quite as many sacks as a lot of others are
No i haven't. but to me madden is to play as CB. I don`t see myself playing with any other position.

I`m willing to sacrifice many things, like not calling my own plays, no auidble, no flip play, no switching of course, no hot route. call the play that the quick setting recommend me, etc. But changing my player position is a no go.
__________________
English, is not my first language.
booker21 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 01:22 PM   #128
Banned
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
No i haven't. but to me madden is to play as CB. I don`t see myself playing with any other position.

I`m willing to sacrifice many things, like not calling my own plays, no auidble, no flip play, no switching of course, no hot route. call the play that the quick setting recommend me, etc. But changing my player position is a no go.


Book:


Hope that the wicked brew that will be made available for testing and criticism, soon I hope, will allow you to continue to play CB....


Have never played as a CB (typically a FS or SS, sometimes MLB, rarely a DT or DE), so not sure how that would impact the beta sliders that I have been working on...


I guess we will have to wait and see
theSliderWhisperer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:17 AM.

Top -