Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2015, 06:49 AM   #1297
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
i'm 1-4 now, with 11 total sacks (4 in my last game)
Whoa that would average out to less than 40 on the year if it holds up for you. Thats awesome! So your using Josh's adjustments and went back to hum acc at 6 w/hum tkl at 27?

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 03-05-2015 at 06:51 AM.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:28 PM   #1298
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4
Has Josh posted his adjustments? I'd be interested in trying them.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:59 PM   #1299
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Whoa that would average out to less than 40 on the year if it holds up for you. Thats awesome! So your using Josh's adjustments and went back to hum acc at 6 w/hum tkl at 27?
Ahhhhhh, 6 was the base huh? Cool, cuz I'm also flippin the ball around at a 51% clip. Idk wtf, but this is hard.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:23 PM   #1300
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Ahhhhhh, 6 was the base huh? Cool, cuz I'm also flippin the ball around at a 51% clip. Idk wtf, but this is hard.
Im waiting to hear what Josh comes up with. I fired up the game today and tried out the adjustments, 3 sacks on Manning in Denvers first two drives. Totally different from yesterdays 1 sack game. Manning rolled out of the pocket beautifully, had Thomas and Welker WIIIIIDDDDDDEEEEEE open PLUS had a wide open field to at least run past the LOS and just stopped and stood there waiting for the sack. The O-Lineman just let Wake go by then Wake was coming directly at Manning no blindside or anything and he just took it. I had to shut the game off out of frustration it was awful seeing Manning act that way. I might have to start over because my defensive line is bursting with confidence from 39 sacks in 10 games. Are you still seeing low sack numbers?
Old 03-05-2015, 04:23 PM   #1301
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Has Josh posted his adjustments? I'd be interested in trying them.
No, he hasn't posted them yet. We feel (hope) this is the final adjustments to Josh's set. The 3 of us have worked pretty closely on it, and we know what these adjustments are intended to accomplish, and also what we don't want them to do lol. Its probably easier for Josh to do it this was and get the quick feed back than to have 10 or 12 people trying it and ending up with questions and such. He just wants it to be final before he endorses it on his page.

However, I think I've seen you offering to help a number of times. I will totally pm you what we are doing and looking for man, have at it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2015, 04:31 PM   #1302
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Other than sacks its alot of fun. I actually enjoy hum acc at 4 its tough but fun. I move the ball well so 4 works better for me.
Old 03-05-2015, 04:40 PM   #1303
MVP

awffltony77's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickyfins75
Other than sacks its alot of fun. I actually enjoy hum acc at 4 its tough but fun. I move the ball well so 4 works better for me.
Well yea, ive always been a 4 guy, too. Until these test sliders lol, its nuts. Rickey have you committed 100% to them or are you still dropping in some adjustments?

Im all in on the potential final set here, and dude its TOUGH..... if you havn't, give it a shot, just to try it. Set up a 2nd "test" CFM just for it. It always makes me feel better knowing you are on the exact same ones as me for some reason lol. I wanna know if these recent struggles have been my own or the tweaks.
I know you are set on your fmask adjustment, is that simply to provide a few more flags? Cuz for some reason yet clear to me, I have been seeing a sharp increase in penalties with the adjustments, too...... like consistant, 5-6 flags a game lol, its weird.....
Old 03-05-2015, 05:06 PM   #1304
Rookie

Rickyfins75's Arena

Quote:
Well yea, ive always been a 4 guy, too. Until these test sliders lol, its nuts. Rickey have you committed 100% to them or are you still dropping in some adjustments?

Im all in on the potential final set here, and dude its TOUGH..... if you havn't, give it a shot, just to try it. Set up a 2nd "test" CFM just for it. It always makes me feel better knowing you are on the exact same ones as me for some reason lol. I wanna know if these recent struggles have been my own or the tweaks.
I know you are set on your fmask adjustment, is that simply to provide a few more flags? Cuz for some reason yet clear to me, I have been seeing a sharp increase in penalties with the adjustments, too...... like consistant, 5-6 flags a game lol, its weird.....
I've been stubborn with facemask. I keep it for the penalty because A) I want some kind of defensive penalties and B) it helps teams move down field without blowing up yardage totals. I think I'm going to have to let it go and use the adjustments verbatim. I also look forward to what you are seeing because we play exactly the same. I'm going to buckle down and go all in. Can you pm me exactly what your using besides what's in the OP? What penalties are you seeing consistently?

Last edited by Rickyfins75; 03-05-2015 at 05:08 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »