Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2015, 08:22 PM   #1361
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf2012
has anyone else had a problem with the cu being unable to score tds ?

in 3 games since reverting to the original 6.1 slider set ive given up 1 td and 10 fgs, was wondering if anyone else had this issue
I haven't personally - but to be honest, due to work obligations, I haven't had much time to play recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeoplesChampGB
Love your sliders Josh. The only complaint I have is that the DBs will not bite on any playaction attempts. I attribute that to the All-Madden setting. Other than that I would like to say thank you, these sliders saved the game for me.
Interesting observation about PA, although I tend to get good gains on PA I have to say that I don't recall seeing the defenders bite on the fake. My gut instinct says it's because we have the pass reaction slider set to 50 (which balances the defender's reaction between the run and pass). I've been considering a couple of ideas to further enhance the set; I'll add this to the list as it might complement things well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-12-2015, 09:38 PM   #1362
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

OVR: 0

I have no problem on playaction passes as far as completing them. The issue mainly is setting them up for a deep ball on a streak or a post. The defense "knows" you are passing and backs their corners off so they do not get beat. They then go step for step with the WRs.
Old 03-13-2015, 12:37 AM   #1363
Rookie

crf2012's Arena

Quote:
I have no problem on playaction passes as far as completing them. The issue mainly is setting them up for a deep ball on a streak or a post. The defense "knows" you are passing and backs their corners off so they do not get beat. They then go step for step with the WRs.
a deep crossing route usually works for me but outside of that i only get that kind of seperation when i have a very favorable match-up ie ty hilton on charles tillman
Old 03-13-2015, 10:16 AM   #1364
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Have you ever seen them biting when using other slider sets?
Old 03-13-2015, 09:08 PM   #1365
All Star

PeoplesChampGB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Have you ever seen them biting when using other slider sets?
Yes, with Armor and Swords sliders I have had them bite a couple times whether it was Cobb or Nelson. They would either have a step on them or be wide open down the field. The problem with his was the number of sacks, though from the other thread it looks like he is adjusting the IG slider.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2015, 10:03 AM   #1366
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Exclamation Very Important

Guys....King has discovered a very critical item that dramatically affects how the game plays. We all know about matching the main menu and CFM settings and how that can affect the game. There is actually a third layer - the game difficulty you assign after the Cam Newton intro. For this set to work well, you must absolutely have this set to All Madden. If you do not, you will essentially be playing the game on a different difficulty. There is no way to verify the setting in-game, so if you aren't sure what you set it to, go through the following steps:
  1. In the main menu, go to 'Customize', then to 'Manage Files'. Delete your profile.
  2. Turn off the game and start it back up. You will go through the first time set-up stuff and will go through the Cam Newton intro again.
  3. After the intro plays out (or you exit out of it), you will be asked to select a difficulty. Select All Madden here.
  4. Once you get back to the main menu, set all of your autosubs, game settings, penalty sliders, and game sliders as they are for the current set (or in your CFM if you made personal tweaks).
  5. Go into your CFM and import the sliders using the triangle button (on PS4....no clue what it is on the other system).
I cannot relay enough how important it is to make sure this is done correctly. The game will play very differently if the 'Cam Newton difficulty' is set to something other than All Madden.
Old 03-14-2015, 11:01 AM   #1367
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Josh-just want to confirm you mean all madden in all three areas. King recommended all pro, all madden, all madden for what he thought was the best gameplay. Can you please confirm that all madden is the correct setting in all three input areas?
Old 03-14-2015, 11:23 AM   #1368
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
Josh-just want to confirm you mean all madden in all three areas. King recommended all pro, all madden, all madden for what he thought was the best gameplay. Can you please confirm that all madden is the correct setting in all three input areas?
Yes, set all three to All Madden. If you set the "Cam Newton" difficulty to AP, it plays just like this set would if you set your main menu and CFM to AP. It may work well for his set (and based on his sliders, I'm guessing it does), but definitely not for this one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »