Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2015, 12:38 PM   #1385
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by awffltony77
Mine went screwy!!!!
After plugging in King's adjustment, 1st game was wonderful, now everything feels loopy. And I never, ever change my settings.......HELP!
Just go back and delete your profile. Re-start the game and after the Cam Newton intro, set the difficulty to All Madden. Plug in all of the settings into the main menu (including game settings, penalties, sliders, and autosubs). Import the sliders back into your CFM and you will be fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2015, 01:37 PM   #1386
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just go back and delete your profile. Re-start the game and after the Cam Newton intro, set the difficulty to All Madden. Plug in all of the settings into the main menu (including game settings, penalties, sliders, and autosubs). Import the sliders back into your CFM and you will be fine.
Just a couple of quick questions. How do you set up autosubs in CFM? Does it automatically set when you set it up in the Main Menu and then go to CFM and import sliders?
Old 03-15-2015, 01:40 PM   #1387
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
Just a couple of quick questions. How do you set up autosubs in CFM? Does it automatically set when you set it up in the Main Menu and then go to CFM and import sliders?
No, those you need to set manually - which sucks, but once they're in your CFM, they are good to go. They're located in the 'Team Roadmap' menu in the CFM.
Old 03-15-2015, 01:52 PM   #1388
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
No, those you need to set manually - which sucks, but once they're in your CFM, they are good to go. They're located in the 'Team Roadmap' menu in the CFM.
Alright, thanks. I much appreciate it.
Old 03-15-2015, 03:23 PM   #1389
Rookie

OVR: 0

I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong. I deleted all the save files, selected all madden after the intro, set everything up in the main menu (autosubs, sliders, settings) went into a new CFM, did the settings, autosubs, and imported sliders. Game played great for the first quarter. After that my backup QB started taking more than half the snaps and there were never any decent WRs available, its almost as if the depth chart flipped. Then I watched the panthers QB break two tackles before making a pinpoint accurate pass into double coverage off the back foot, before the receiver broke two more tackles and scored a 70 yard TD.

I want to like this set, I just don't get what's happening with the subs. Even when I follow the instructions exactly, they still don't seem to work.
Old 03-15-2015, 03:38 PM   #1390
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_millzor
I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong. I deleted all the save files, selected all madden after the intro, set everything up in the main menu (autosubs, sliders, settings) went into a new CFM, did the settings, autosubs, and imported sliders. Game played great for the first quarter. After that my backup QB started taking more than half the snaps and there were never any decent WRs available, its almost as if the depth chart flipped. Then I watched the panthers QB break two tackles before making a pinpoint accurate pass into double coverage off the back foot, before the receiver broke two more tackles and scored a 70 yard TD.

I want to like this set, I just don't get what's happening with the subs. Even when I follow the instructions exactly, they still don't seem to work.
Second-stringers come in during the second quarter of preseason games....
Old 03-15-2015, 03:42 PM   #1391
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Second-stringers come in during the second quarter of preseason games....
Right, as long as what I'm seeing is to be expected, I'll keep going. I just didn't want to keep trying if I'd set something up wrong
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2015, 03:44 PM   #1392
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_millzor
Right, as long as what I'm seeing is to be expected, I'll keep going. I just didn't want to keep trying if I'd set something up wrong
For your first foray into this, why don't you skip the preseason and go straight into the regular season. Give yourself a look at a full game or two under regular season conditions with this set so you can get a feel if these work for you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »