JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 18 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 10-22-2014, 03:27 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Why don't you change the PCV and pass reaction values from my set to the ones you have above? If that cleans things up from a coverage perspective, then let me know...
did exactly as u said josh and bumped cpu fumble up along with their reaction time, tackle and pass coverage and played two completely different games against the cpu.

first against the browns i won 19-16 with a field goal in the dieing seconds. i feel like i didn't play my best game here because i spent all four quarters trying to smash manziel

second game was 28-2 against the falcons.

both felt they played how they should of. falcons defence didn't pressure me and i had some lucky break away td's. i saw a lot more drops in the falcons game and while it was annoying it was the last game of the season and they have only 5 wins so I'm thinking confidence played a large part in that. The browns game on the other hand was hard to move the ball and they contained my run all game. think the longest i had was 12yds.

if anyone is finding offence a touch too easy i recommend the same changes. i felt i had to concentrate the whole game or i was going to mess up. i haven't had games of madden like that in years.

great sliders

great game
Old 10-22-2014, 03:31 PM   #138
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neddy_87
did exactly as u said josh and bumped cpu fumble up along with their reaction time, tackle and pass coverage and played two completely different games against the cpu.

first against the browns i won 19-16 with a field goal in the dieing seconds. i feel like i didn't play my best game here because i spent all four quarters trying to smash manziel

second game was 28-2 against the falcons.

both felt they played how they should of. falcons defence didn't pressure me and i had some lucky break away td's. i saw a lot more drops in the falcons game and while it was annoying it was the last game of the season and they have only 5 wins so I'm thinking confidence played a large part in that. The browns game on the other hand was hard to move the ball and they contained my run all game. think the longest i had was 12yds.

if anyone is finding offence a touch too easy i recommend the same changes. i felt i had to concentrate the whole game or i was going to mess up. i haven't had games of madden like that in years.

great sliders

great game

Not a surprise given that JoshC1977 attacked the problem from the PEN SLIDERS up... Again, much props to JoshC1977 for the effort put forth.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:44 PM   #139
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Why don't you change the PCV and pass reaction values from my set to the ones you have above? If that cleans things up from a coverage perspective, then let me know...
I'll give it a shot but the reaction for user is the same on both sets and the PCV is only 46 compared to 40 on your set for the user. Do you think its possible the DPI and OPI are affecting this? You have them at 50 and 75 respectively and I had them both at 99. Thanks!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales
Old 10-22-2014, 06:43 PM   #140
Rookie

Icon14 Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

@JoshC1977

So I dove into these sliders last night and got in my 4th game this mornin, i will post sum box scores to show sum stats after work, but for the most part these are bout as on point as i expected. I am playing as the 49ers fyi
Very close games on the first 3 between cowboys bears and cardinals, and i could def notice a dif between teams on wether i could get away with more deep passes, or run game , and each team seemed to play diff which was fun.
I couldnt for the life of me stop carson palmers passing attack, while he was only 60% he ended up with 490 yards , never happend to me b4 lol.
then as i faced the eagles due to sum major injuries on their end ( no mccoy or foles or herramans) i ripped into them on both run and pass winning 21-7.
strange that i held them to under about 120 yards total but then again as i said their were major injuries .

All the games seem to nail biters even as i have the lead. I do however think i stop the run a bit too well then they randomly break away for a large gain couple times throughout. and passing has been amazing, seen miscues and deep connections that dont usually happen, along with the qb firing off shots faster when under pressure.

i think that sum of the encroachment on my hurry up plays were a bit much and i think there may be room for more DPI penalties but i dont want to adjust and lose how good the passing game is now.

finally to end this, THANK YOU for your hard work, its so much more enjoyable to see and have frank gore run and get yards how frank the tank does (24+ carries = 110+ yards avg 4 per carry or so) and see the diff teams play to their diff strengths... I will grab sum box scores and stats after work n leave sum more insight
SORRY FOR THE LONG REVIEW
Old 10-22-2014, 06:46 PM   #141
Rookie

QUICKLY, i also feel like the threshold may need a little alteration as sum of the quick guys dont seem to breakaway still and had a few times the cpu completely left my whole defense in the dust including culliver whos got 93 speed and similar acc...

great set though
Old 10-22-2014, 07:01 PM   #142
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
i think that sum of the encroachment on my hurry up plays were a bit much and i think there may be room for more DPI penalties but i dont want to adjust and lose how good the passing game is now.
You can set the DPI slider to a million and you still won't see DPI called.....don't even bother....

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezycobain
QUICKLY, i also feel like the threshold may need a little alteration as sum of the quick guys dont seem to breakaway still and had a few times the cpu completely left my whole defense in the dust including culliver whos got 93 speed and similar acc...

great set though
That's the unfortunate ALL-Madden boost. Changing threshold only exacerbates the problem. I going to work on refining this set first - then if I feel that it will be a relatively easy transition, I will look into doing an AP set where this is less of an issue.

Last edited by JoshC1977; 10-22-2014 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:10 PM   #143
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Gunfighter
I'll give it a shot but the reaction for user is the same on both sets and the PCV is only 46 compared to 40 on your set for the user. Do you think its possible the DPI and OPI are affecting this? You have them at 50 and 75 respectively and I had them both at 99. Thanks!
You'd be amazed that a difference in just a few ticks on a slider can make such a huge difference. I'm going to try it out and just see....

I also have another idea I am kicking around....

Can the OPI/DPI settings affect this? Absolutely. Do I want to change it...? Not if I can avoid it....
Old 10-22-2014, 07:21 PM   #144
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
You'd be amazed that a difference in just a few ticks on a slider can make such a huge difference. I'm going to try it out and just see....

I also have another idea I am kicking around....

Can the OPI/DPI settings affect this? Absolutely. Do I want to change it...? Not if I can avoid it....
Cool, then before I change the PCV and reaction I will lower the DPI/OPI back to where you had it and see if that makes a difference.

For the record I did have a DPI call against the CPU with it at 99. But for one call it isn't worth it if it messes up the gameplay. Also, I mentioned in another post that I am using these on All-Pro and am really enjoying the way the game plays. All-Madden is a little too juiced for my skills. Thanks again for all the work on these and for keeping up with this thread. Awesome job man, major props!

"Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle 'Dixie'?" -The Outlaw, Josie Wales

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »