JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 181 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-19-2015, 10:42 PM   #1441
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
It's when you hold down on the L2 button and push the right stick up at the LOS (push the right stick down for a 'run commit').

Gotcha! Man...shows you how much I know about Madden when I just found this piece of info out! LOL!

So for your slider set, you don't suggest using Pass Commit, BUT...for @KingV2k3, it is suggested to use Pass Commit...correct?
Old 03-20-2015, 10:05 AM   #1442
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Gotcha! Man...shows you how much I know about Madden when I just found this piece of info out! LOL!

So for your slider set, you don't suggest using Pass Commit, BUT...for @KingV2k3, it is suggested to use Pass Commit...correct?
That would be correct.
Old 03-20-2015, 10:14 AM   #1443
Twitch Staff

CloudFuel's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
No clue....but I would assume it would be the same for everyone....but the dynamic may not even be there for online games....I have no idea.
Wait, so this only affects offline leagues?

Is the belief that changing sliders inside of the league does absolutely nothing or just doesn't have the desired effect? The reason I ask is because I tested out starting a brand new league with your sliders imported the proper way... played a few drives... then backed out and changed a few sliders inside of the league (USER QBA to 0, CPU QBA to 100, CPU & USER FUMBLES/INT to 100, CPU & USER TACKLING to 0) and the game was quite clearly changed (I have the video on twitch if you want to see). I couldn't throw the ball with Wilson to save my life... and (oddly enough) I was actually able to get some decent kick returns for once. I'm not saying, by any means, that this is the preferred method... but changing the sliders inside of the league (instead of importing) definitely had an effect on my game.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:16 AM   #1444
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudFuel
I have the video on twitch if you want to see.
This is awesome man! Thanks for sharing your gameplay using @JoshC1977's sliders! I've been wanting to see someone twitch their games so we can see the difference in gameplay using this set!

Would you mind running a test game and sharing your twitch broadcast by playing against the Steelers (Big Ben) or the Saints (Brees) b/c as I recall, these two QBs were culprits of holding on to the rock for too long in the pocket and taking sacks!

And if possible, can you please use the sliders provided exactly as @JoshC1977 have provided (since I saw you have adjustments)?

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 03-20-2015 at 11:21 AM.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:21 AM   #1445
Twitch Staff

CloudFuel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
This is awesome man! Thanks for sharing your gameplay using @JoshC1977's sliders! I've been wanting to see someone twitch their games so we can see the difference in gameplay using this set!

Would you mind running a test game and sharing your twitch broadcast by playing against the Steelers (Big Ben) or the Saints (Brees) b/c as I recall, these two QBs were culprits of holding on to the rock for too long in the pocket and taking sacks!

And if possible, can you please use the sliders provided exactly as @JoshC1977 have provided?
Sure thing. A buddy and I have been testing out these sliders with different teams to see what differences there are (playing a few games as top tier teams (SEA/DEN), then playing middle of the road teams (PHI/CLE), then bottom of the barrel teams (OAK/JAX). Teams like SEA definitely have an easier time playing than CLE, but it's by no means easy.

I'll see about picking a game that plays against those two QBs and streaming it.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:14 PM   #1446
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Josh, I had forgotten to turn the k/pci down to 33, and it made all the difference in the world. I could actually call plays with pulling lineman, but it wasn't really OP, and I think the run blocking a 4 is probably the reason why, and I also try not to take advantage of it, too. Oh, people have to play multiple CFM games before coming to a conclusion on the sliders, and that can not be emphasised enough.
Old 03-20-2015, 04:39 PM   #1447
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudFuel
Wait, so this only affects offline leagues?
No....what I am saying is that I don't know if the 'Cam Newton difficulty setting' has any bearing on online leagues. Yes, you still have to import the sliders for online regardless. I just don't know if that 3rd layer still applies as I don't play online and never will.
Old 03-20-2015, 05:10 PM   #1448
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk1317
Josh, I had forgotten to turn the k/pci down to 33, and it made all the difference in the world. I could actually call plays with pulling lineman, but it wasn't really OP, and I think the run blocking a 4 is probably the reason why, and I also try not to take advantage of it, too. Oh, people have to play multiple CFM games before coming to a conclusion on the sliders, and that can not be emphasised enough.
I saw the same with that setting at 33.

The real news of the day is that I may have something even better cooking.....if I'm right....version 7 may be the best yet....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »