JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 182 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2015, 05:22 PM   #1449
Rookie
 
dsk1317's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I saw the same with that setting at 33.

The real news of the day is that I may have something even better cooking.....if I'm right....version 7 may be the best yet....
I'm curious what you are cooking up, and if it has anything to do with lowering pass reaction time. Btw, when I had the pass reaction time down to 38, just to get the cover 4 safeties to react to the run properly, it had an added benefit... my sack totals were amazingly low, like 2 a game low. I need to find a way to make the run game work with it set at 38, but I forgot about lowering the pci when testing it out. Well, now I need to go back and redo my testing.
dsk1317 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:32 PM   #1450
Rookie
 
dsk1317's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I saw the same with that setting at 33.

The real news of the day is that I may have something even better cooking.....if I'm right....version 7 may be the best yet....
Oh, I posted a video from a cfm test, here's the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OyoPWO...&persist_app=1

The safety even does his little flatfoot hop run/pass read and then reacts properly.
dsk1317 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:36 PM   #1451
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk1317
I'm curious what you are cooking up, and if it has anything to do with lowering pass reaction time. Btw, when I had the pass reaction time down to 38, just to get the cover 4 safeties to react to the run properly, it had an added benefit... my sack totals were amazingly low, like 2 a game low. I need to find a way to make the run game work with it set at 38, but I forgot about lowering the pci when testing it out. Well, now I need to go back and redo my testing.
What I am looking at is a very different set of sliders using a AP/AM/AM setup. I really think that this is the way to go to get the QBs to play well. I am beginning to theorize that the Cam Intro difficulty set to AM is at the heart of the poor QB play on AM sets. Unless you VERY carefully balance things, the entire thing gets thrown out of whack.
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:40 PM   #1452
Rookie
 
dsk1317's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
What I am looking at is a very different set of sliders using a AP/AM/AM setup. I really think that this is the way to go to get the QBs to play well. I am beginning to theorize that the Cam Intro difficulty set to AM is at the heart of the poor QB play on AM sets. Unless you VERY carefully balance things, the entire thing gets thrown out of whack.
So do you now think that should be set at a different skill level, and not at all madden after the delete and restart?
dsk1317 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:43 PM   #1453
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk1317
So do you now think that should be set at a different skill level, and not at all madden after the delete and restart?
No....the current set has to stay at AM/AM/AM....we'd have to massively overhaul it to get it to work at AP/AM/AM....
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:48 PM   #1454
Rookie
 
dsk1317's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
No....the current set has to stay at AM/AM/AM....we'd have to massively overhaul it to get it to work at AP/AM/AM....
Okay, that's good to hear... so with the cam intro set to all madden... everything is heading the right way then
dsk1317 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 05:56 PM   #1455
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk1317
Okay, that's good to hear... so with the cam intro set to all madden... everything is heading the right way then
Now....what I am looking at right now is an AP/AM/AM setup (like King's)...if all goes well after a couple of games, I'll post it in the thread to let people give it a try.

(If it doesn't go so well....then I am going to try your adjustments on pass reaction and PCI....one question though, did you adjust pass reaction for both sides when you dropped it to 38?)
__________________
"Sim" is not about what is not about what is in the game, but rather in how you play it.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 06:03 PM   #1456
Rookie
 
dsk1317's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Now....what I am looking at right now is an AP/AM/AM setup (like King's)...if all goes well after a couple of games, I'll post it in the thread to let people give it a try.

(If it doesn't go so well....then I am going to try your adjustments on pass reaction and PCI....one question though, did you adjust pass reaction for both sides when you dropped it to 38?)
That's what I forgot to do so i'm testing it out right now with the pci at 30 to start...
dsk1317 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 AM.

Top -