JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 182 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-20-2015, 05:22 PM   #1449
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I saw the same with that setting at 33.

The real news of the day is that I may have something even better cooking.....if I'm right....version 7 may be the best yet....
I'm curious what you are cooking up, and if it has anything to do with lowering pass reaction time. Btw, when I had the pass reaction time down to 38, just to get the cover 4 safeties to react to the run properly, it had an added benefit... my sack totals were amazingly low, like 2 a game low. I need to find a way to make the run game work with it set at 38, but I forgot about lowering the pci when testing it out. Well, now I need to go back and redo my testing.
Old 03-20-2015, 05:32 PM   #1450
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
I saw the same with that setting at 33.

The real news of the day is that I may have something even better cooking.....if I'm right....version 7 may be the best yet....
Oh, I posted a video from a cfm test, here's the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OyoPWO...&persist_app=1

The safety even does his little flatfoot hop run/pass read and then reacts properly.
Old 03-20-2015, 05:36 PM   #1451
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsk1317
I'm curious what you are cooking up, and if it has anything to do with lowering pass reaction time. Btw, when I had the pass reaction time down to 38, just to get the cover 4 safeties to react to the run properly, it had an added benefit... my sack totals were amazingly low, like 2 a game low. I need to find a way to make the run game work with it set at 38, but I forgot about lowering the pci when testing it out. Well, now I need to go back and redo my testing.
What I am looking at is a very different set of sliders using a AP/AM/AM setup. I really think that this is the way to go to get the QBs to play well. I am beginning to theorize that the Cam Intro difficulty set to AM is at the heart of the poor QB play on AM sets. Unless you VERY carefully balance things, the entire thing gets thrown out of whack.
Old 03-20-2015, 05:40 PM   #1452
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
What I am looking at is a very different set of sliders using a AP/AM/AM setup. I really think that this is the way to go to get the QBs to play well. I am beginning to theorize that the Cam Intro difficulty set to AM is at the heart of the poor QB play on AM sets. Unless you VERY carefully balance things, the entire thing gets thrown out of whack.
So do you now think that should be set at a different skill level, and not at all madden after the delete and restart?
Old 03-20-2015, 05:43 PM   #1453
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
So do you now think that should be set at a different skill level, and not at all madden after the delete and restart?
No....the current set has to stay at AM/AM/AM....we'd have to massively overhaul it to get it to work at AP/AM/AM....
Old 03-20-2015, 05:48 PM   #1454
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
No....the current set has to stay at AM/AM/AM....we'd have to massively overhaul it to get it to work at AP/AM/AM....
Okay, that's good to hear... so with the cam intro set to all madden... everything is heading the right way then
Old 03-20-2015, 05:56 PM   #1455
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Okay, that's good to hear... so with the cam intro set to all madden... everything is heading the right way then
Now....what I am looking at right now is an AP/AM/AM setup (like King's)...if all goes well after a couple of games, I'll post it in the thread to let people give it a try.

(If it doesn't go so well....then I am going to try your adjustments on pass reaction and PCI....one question though, did you adjust pass reaction for both sides when you dropped it to 38?)
Old 03-20-2015, 06:03 PM   #1456
Rookie

dsk1317's Arena

Quote:
Now....what I am looking at right now is an AP/AM/AM setup (like King's)...if all goes well after a couple of games, I'll post it in the thread to let people give it a try.

(If it doesn't go so well....then I am going to try your adjustments on pass reaction and PCI....one question though, did you adjust pass reaction for both sides when you dropped it to 38?)
That's what I forgot to do so i'm testing it out right now with the pci at 30 to start...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »