JoshC1977s M15 Set - Page 185 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

JoshC1977s M15 Set

This is a discussion on JoshC1977s M15 Set within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-22-2015, 08:14 AM   #1473
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977s M15 Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I played My first game with these. Man these played so great! I would stick to this set as my final. I played jets in week 9 my jags Franchise. I lost 15-19. Nothing felt cheap or unrealistic.

Great things I saw was Geno Smith threw the ball away. He shook a sack off and just chuck out bounce. He did it multiple times avoiding sacks. Was amazing!!!

I had 3 sacks. But all them were very rewarding.

Then running game was smooth. I had a big TD on first play. 82 yarder. Their run game was hard stop and easy stop. Everything was just great. Honestly I might stick to this set.

Great work josh!
Hey bud...haven't seen you in a while....

Was this feedback on the set above or the one on the OP?
Old 03-22-2015, 08:26 AM   #1474
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
Curious, did you notice anything ratings based? Like man coverage by Revis vs Browner? or playing the run against Jamaal vs Blount?

For me personally, that's the most important. I care more about tackle/pursuit for my linebackers and would want those ratings to matter more than the sliders in terms of wrap up tackles if that makes sense.

Thanks!
I agree that this is the most important aspect of the game. Line match-ups will matter for sure; running styles tend to vary a fair bit; and I think you'll notice a difference between good and poor defenders on this new set....still some things to be ironed out though....if they can be.
Old 03-22-2015, 08:31 AM   #1475
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_millzor
l. When you implement these changes, do you alter them in the main menu then import them into CFM as in the original post? Or is it enough to just alter them in CFM?
ALWAYS alter them in the main menu first and then import them into the CFM...keep everything the same....
Old 03-22-2015, 10:24 AM   #1476
Twitch Staff

CloudFuel's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
Question man....Is this twitch stream using @JoshC1977's sliders as-is? Or did you make personal adjustments...

That drive before halftime by Rodgers was SUPER impressive (where he went deep for a TD) in that the CPU QB didn't take sacks during hurry-up offense and actually went deep on a number of plays...Usually, the CPU QB on these hurry-up offense situations will hold on to the ball too darn long and take sacks which will then lead to a domino affect of taking 2 or 3 more sacks on top of that! Which unfortunately was the case with the last drive that the Packers had before the halftime whistle...Once Rodgers took that first sack...he then took another....Domino affect in play...

Here is the twitch stream I was referring to:

http://www.twitch.tv/cloudfuel/b/639476144

NOTE: Just saw your end of game stats...12?!?! Sacks by your Seahawks...I now HOPE you didn't use @JoshC1977s slider set! LOL! That is an outrageous number man!
Oh, didn't realize you were watching! Nope, that was using Armor & Sword's set. Granted, SEA is a very dominant defense... but yea... 12 sacks is crazy talk. That deep TD Rodgers had was beautiful... perfectly placed for just the WR to make the catch.

I have a few games with JC1977's sliders online (adjusted in the main game menu, saved, and then imported in... but I DID NOT do the new pre-Cam-intro thing that they keep talking about).

http://www.twitch.tv/cloudfuel/b/639061919
http://www.twitch.tv/cloudfuel/b/635784551
http://www.twitch.tv/cloudfuel/b/635368565

A buddy tested as well here -

http://www.twitch.tv/oneofu/b/635844000
http://www.twitch.tv/oneofu/b/635719506
http://www.twitch.tv/oneofu/b/635666557
Old 03-22-2015, 10:29 AM   #1477
Rookie

17 - 0 down at halftime in my third game against the falcons, and I've sacked Ryan 8 times already. Its a bit inconsistent I find, some games play great and others are straight garbage on the OP set. The AI intercepts everything that goes anywhere near a defender and my CBs seem to drop it when its going straight into their hands
Old 03-22-2015, 10:38 AM   #1478
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_millzor
17 - 0 down at halftime in my third game against the falcons, and I've sacked Ryan 8 times already. Its a bit inconsistent I find, some games play great and others are straight garbage on the OP set. The AI intercepts everything that goes anywhere near a defender and my CBs seem to drop it when its going straight into their hands
Yeah, the Falcons O' line sucks....I had similar issues against them when testing on the new set yesterday.

DB interactions are the hardest thing to nail down in this game as CPU and human are not at all consistent. I have the same issues....you just have to learn to take the checkdown option...it's a lesson I have yet to learn
Old 03-22-2015, 10:54 AM   #1479
Rookie

How ready would you say the all pro set is? Kinda sucks you have to go through deleting the profile every time you want to change it up, might give them a go though
Old 03-22-2015, 10:57 AM   #1480
Rookie

@Josh: Where is the difference between your AM set 6.1 and the new (old) NCAA based AP set? And what's the reason for going back. I was very pleased with your AM set and I'm not sure whether I should switch to the new set or not.
What do you suggest?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »